Have you actually had your cock sucked by your son?

Str8man

On 4/10/2021 at 7:06 AM, youngaidschaser said:

I really want to

l would love to watch you kneeling in front of your father, sucking his big hard cock and sucking a huge load of cum out of him to swallow.

On 6/29/2021 at 9:03 PM, T-Girl-Cumdumpster said:

pretty much. I can’t remember a time when I didn’t wanna suck guys cocks

That’s hot. Did you always know you wanted to suck your fathers cock? How did you start sucking him off? Has he ever watched you suck off other guys?

• 4 months later...
On 2/7/2021 at 11:59 PM, Str8man said:

l see a lot of stuff on here about incest and was wondering how many guys on here have actually gotten their cocks sucked by their own biological son and how did you feel about it? I have gotten my cock sucked by mine and  I used to feel guilty about it but after a few times I got over that and just learned to love the amazing blowjobs. Also would like to hear from guys who have sucked their biological fathers cock, how it happened, how many times and how you feel about it. Would love to see pictures of real sons sucking off real fathers.

I used to feel Dad up.... and over a few years, worked up the *nerve* to actually 'try' to suck his THICK cock head.... once his cock *FELT* the warmth... it grew to FAST to suck it more than a couple times - my mouth was TOO small....

Dad never knew {VERY heavy sleeper}. The couple guys I told this to had similar responses... "He wasn't asleep...." - which turned me on MORE and ended up with BOTH guys getting some of the HOTTEST wet DEEPTHROAT!!

• 2 months later...

I started sucking my dad off at a pretty early age...about 10...he was sleeping and i noticed his cock pulsing under the sheets...mostly out of curiosity i investigated....the first time i just touched and fondled it....smelled it....eventually after a few times like this i tasted it....i think he may have known because looking back, sometimes he would pull his shorts to the side so his cock was out....i wish he would have fucked me....but i did enjoy this forbidden feeling and the taste of his cock!

• Like 2

On 3/27/2021 at 1:16 PM, leathermike69 said:

any boy who hasn't been taught the art of man to man sex by his own father hasn't been brought up right!

I was so grateful to have sex with my dad. I really idolized the man. After my parents divorced, my years later told me I sucked his dick more in one week, and we fucked more in one month, then he did in the years he was married to my mother. Once we crossed the line, I made sure it kept happening and he didn’t seem to mind 😂

• Like 6

• 11 months later...
On 4/7/2021 at 3:51 PM, youngaidschaser said:

No but I found a used condom in the bin of his and I gladly emptied it down my throat

I did this once, but it was my brother’s. 

On 3/26/2021 at 11:41 PM, BoyStrangler said:

I love fucking a slut who is so nasty he has sucked off his own dad or even better been fucked up the ass by daddy dearest. Any cumdump that dirty is sure to be a sweet fuck and a total uninhibited whore willing to do anything. Especially since they are so dirty that they actually brag about sucking their fathers cock. lf you love fucking trash, you can't go wrong with an incestuous faggot. Plus they are usually VERY experienced cumdumps.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE finding a bottom that's fucked his own dad. Last time I found one, he was this fucking cute as fuck furry little 28 yo. He came twice while were fucking, telling me about how his dad still fucked him. You just fucking know when they are telling the truth. 

Edited by FJLinNYC
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

• 3 months later...
On 3/27/2021 at 1:16 PM, Guest said:

any boy who hasn't been taught the art of man to man sex by his own father hasn't been brought up right!

my son was taught by his older brother and his uncle. by the time I used him he could easily deepthroat my thick 9 inch cock like a champ.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...