What should bottoms do with cocks when fucking?

asiantw1nk

I like it more when the sub is soft and not enjoying it, it turns me on that they are doing it for my pleasure and not theirs. I try to make it hurt them. A chastity cage can work too though. Same the other way around, I don't really like being fucked at the time, so always lose my hardon -  but like the thought of it afterwards

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I ignore it completely. I’m entirely focused on pleasing my Fucker. My pride and pleasure is derived entirely from His enjoyment. And I have trained myself to go completely soft and useless as a demonstration of my submission to the Fucker using me. This has the added benefit of making it less likely that a) the Fucker will want to stroke it and b) that He will feel insecure as my dick is usually bigger dick than theirs. As a  plus, the look and feel of my totally soft dick jiggling on my belly for my Fucker to see is a very real turn on for me. 

• Like 2

I like to be in a jockstrap and have my cock tucked out of the way. I rarely jack off when getting fucked and prefer to focus entirely on the tops needs. Sometime, they want to play with it and Ill always oblige, but it's for them not for me.  I often leak pre-cum when being fucked and in VERY RARE cases, I'll cum.  That will usually drive him over the edge as my hole spasms around his meat.  I'm told my hole feels incredible when that happens. I agree, it's amazing, but I'm usually out of breath and convulsing when it happens! <oink>

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

5 hours ago, ChainedBoy said:

And I have trained myself to go completely soft and useless as a demonstration of my submission to the Fucker using me.

Do you mind if I ask how you did that? Was it with a cage? I’d love to be able to do that just with willpower. 

6 hours ago, subBottomKink said:

Do you mind if I ask how you did that? Was it with a cage? I’d love to be able to do that just with willpower. 

I have the same question as to how the bottom is able to accomplish this, it definitely would be another way to yield totally to the top’s pleasure and superior power.

If I bottom it’s because I want to be semi dominated and the guy just gets me off. Sometimes I go soft while getting fucked but usually I just kind of stroke but wait to be loaded before I focus on myself. In those scenarios it’s more important to me that the guy get off then my own pleasure.