What should bottoms do with cocks when fucking?

asiantw1nk

Depends on the mood and what I want.  My presence is to always be hard when I bottom.  I view gay sex as a competitive sport over an act of submission and domination.  So if I want to jerk my dick, I will. 

One time a guy decided to *reprimand* me as a started to wank my dick.  He thought his comment would be hot - I took it as a command and that didn’t mesh well with my natural defiance.  So, I proceeded to tell him that if he fucked like a real man and would do his job properly, I wouldn’t need to get myself off. He pulled out and started to cry.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, renovers82 said:

Depends on the mood and what I want.  My presence is to always be hard when I bottom.  I view gay sex as a competitive sport over an act of submission and domination.  So if I want to jerk my dick, I will. 

One time a guy decided to *reprimand* me as a started to wank my dick.  He thought his comment would be hot - I took it as a command and that didn’t mesh well with my natural defiance.  So, I proceeded to tell him that if he fucked like a real man and would do his job properly, I wouldn’t need to get myself off. He pulled out and started to cry.  

Ok, " gay sex as a competitive sport over an act of Submission and Domination"

1) That is absolutely smoking hot

2) That's the most erudite thing I've heard all day.

A bottom should always do exactly what it is told. lf I tell it to jack off, then it needs to jack off. lf I tell you to piss in your own mouth and drink it, do that. lf I tell it to leave its useless cock alone, it needs to do that.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Faggotuser said:

A bottom should always do exactly what it is told. lf I tell it to jack off, then it needs to jack off. lf I tell you to piss in your own mouth and drink it, do that. lf I tell it to leave its useless cock alone, it needs to do that.

Fuck yes

18 hours ago, Faggotuser said:

Yes, Sir. You're in charge.

I get hard as fuck when getting fucked that's just the way my body responds so I have recently started playing with chastity. It's definitely intense, and a bit uncomfortable to begin with (and I guess that's the point), but I can see why it's not for everyone. I've only had a couple of tops who really enjoyed seeing g my cock locked away.