What should bottoms do with cocks when fucking?

asiantw1nk

• 2 weeks later...

I always believe as a bottom my cock in unimportant, as I'm there for tops pleasure and to be grateful we he or they breed me, if they want to grab my balls or cock and squeeze them to show me they are in charge they can, I pretty lucky that I can cum via prostate simulation, or as we all know a sissygasm. Us bottoms are there to serve and to take whatever the top does to us.

I do nothing with my cock unless im told to do something but would love it and do when he touches it and plays and feels it but my body is his for him to do as he wants and enjoy, i do only what im told.

I am typically soft when getting fucked. Not because I don’t enjoy it but I just prefer to focus on the top breeding me. I have a bit of a fetish though where if I am on top I like my bottom to cum while getting fucked. My favorite men are married straight identifying men who give me their ass. When they cum while my cock is in them they have such shame and want to stop. They don’t leave though and I end up breeding them. 

It's up to the top for me. If they want me to cum I will. If they want to do the honor, great. But I'm perfectly content not touching or cumming. I'm there for their pleasure. I've had tops hit my balls bc I was hard and I "wasn't there for my own pressure" and I've had a top jerk me while fucking bc he wanted to see me enjoying it in that way. 

• 2 weeks later...

Personally I don’t like my cock being played with when I’m getting fucked, it’s too sensitive usually and I’ll cum too quickly and I just don’t enjoy the rest of it. I know it’s about the tops pleasure more, but I think I can be a much more satisfying sub when I haven’t cum yet. 

Guest CumLvr80
On 2/10/2021 at 5:40 AM, Uselesscumdump said:

I feel a lot of shame after I cum, my tops usually make me jerk off in an embarrassing fashion right before they begin to fuck me. That way I stay soft the whole time, and I'm more focused on their pleasure

I wish that worked for me. Hell, I wish I knew a top who couldn’t give 3 shits about my bits! I hate when I have to stroke myself to make them happy, no matter how many times I warn them that it will make me cum and lose interest in sex altogether after that. But, they don’t care. In fact, it’s rare when a top doesn’t stop fucking me and fixate instead on making me jerk-off for them to get their jollies. I seriously hate them for that. 

Edited by CumLvr80

Guest CumLvr80
On 2/26/2021 at 9:14 AM, Faggotuser said:

A bottom should always do exactly what it is told. lf I tell it to jack off, then it needs to jack off. lf I tell you to piss in your own mouth and drink it, do that. lf I tell it to leave its useless cock alone, it needs to do that.

But, shouldn’t a “real top man” be totally unconcerned with or even interested in a bottom skank’s dick? 
I mean, wouldn’t you - as a “real top man”, presumably - think it odd if I started bugging you about your butt whilst you raped me?

I don’t have any problem at all with a supposedly “real total top” being in charge. But, I’ve been fooled by so many of them who ultimately just wanted to eat my dick more than they wanted to pound my ass, that I legitimately wonder if there’s any “real men” out there at all.