Anal Orgasm

It's an orgasm that you get through anal stimulation, not by masturbating and is often done by rubbing/hitting the prostate.

Some guys can have one pretty easily but for most it can take a bit of work to anal orgasm. I've only had it once...

It is the most mind blowing feeling.  Its an orgasm that radiates through your whole body.  It happens over and over again in waves of the most intense sexual pleasure.

Had very few partners in the past that gave me that anal orgasm.  Some tops just know exactly how to make me cum without touching myself. Very rare that you'll meet a guy that hits every button just right to make you cum hands free.

In lockdown I’ve been experimenting with prostate play and bought a couple of toys specifically designed for this, an Anersos and Pure Wand. I have to say with practice the feelings are beyond my expectations, sometimes so extreme I have to stop for a rest. I don’t believe I’ve had an orgasm yet but wow it can still have me wriggling almost out of control.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

On 2/8/2021 at 7:13 PM, Dickmatized said:

It is the most mind blowing feeling.  Its an orgasm that radiates through your whole body.  It happens over and over again in waves of the most intense sexual pleasure.

I’ve had several over the years, and mine were/are exactly as described here. But the first one I remember best. I had no idea what was happening. I climaxed for over five minutes, the most cum I had ever shot, even uncontrollable pissing felt incredible. When it subsided, I was totally exhausted and spent, and a wet and dripping mess. Took me a good half hour to get out of the sling, my legs were so weak. Good memories!

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

I love giving my bottom anal orgasms. My cock is not particularly large but I fuck and pound hard especially when I’m close to cumming. It hits the prostate and sometimes my partner cums. It feels great to me as I feel the ass clench and release as he is Cumming.  Great pleasure. 

• Like 3

It's similar to a female gspot orgasm where the tops cock has to hit a specific spot. Especially if he's not thicker than longer. I've been with some tops before that were doctors and they knew exactly where to hit and rub with the head of their cock once inside. I had never experienced it before then. The feeling was amazing. He had me lay on my back and put a pillow under my ass. I was pretty well lubed up and he slowly worked my hole open to the point where my ring wouldn't clench. I don't know what angle he was going in at but I i felt some light pressure and he told me everything he was doing at the same time. Told me not to touch my penis and that it would cum in it's own time. Fuck was he right lol. He slow fucked me for about 30 minutes and my cock was just drooling precum. He eventually cuffed my hands because i kept trying to stroke my cock. He picked up the pace when he saw me starting to get hard without even touching. i could feel my pulse in my prostate as his head kept massaging it. Anyway, when I came, i felt it building deep in my ass then felt the energy going up my cock and tightening my balls. I told him I was going to cum and sure enough my penis just started squirting one right after another. more than i usually did. he kept up the pace and practically milked my prostate with the head of his cock. he kept going until i was begging him to stop since it became more intense the longer he went but it was like i had no more cum to cum lol.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Kaleebottom85 said:

It's similar to a female gspot orgasm where the tops cock has to hit a specific spot. Especially if he's not thicker than longer. I've been with some tops before that were doctors and they knew exactly where to hit and rub with the head of their cock once inside. I had never experienced it before then. The feeling was amazing. He had me lay on my back and put a pillow under my ass. I was pretty well lubed up and he slowly worked my hole open to the point where my ring wouldn't clench. I don't know what angle he was going in at but I i felt some light pressure and he told me everything he was doing at the same time. Told me not to touch my penis and that it would cum in it's own time. Fuck was he right lol. He slow fucked me for about 30 minutes and my cock was just drooling precum. He eventually cuffed my hands because i kept trying to stroke my cock. He picked up the pace when he saw me starting to get hard without even touching. i could feel my pulse in my prostate as his head kept massaging it. Anyway, when I came, i felt it building deep in my ass then felt the energy going up my cock and tightening my balls. I told him I was going to cum and sure enough my penis just started squirting one right after another. more than i usually did. he kept up the pace and practically milked my prostate with the head of his cock. he kept going until i was begging him to stop since it became more intense the longer he went but it was like i had no more cum to cum lol.

"Err, Doctor I have a waiting room full of men wanting to become new patients. Do you have any idea why?"

• Like 2

I would not necessarily be able to explain it either - until I had them.   They're totally mind blowing and have only achieved with a few tops who knew how to fuck.  It's a feeling unlike any other, and the first time you can't fathom that it's actually happening.  I guess it may be akin to when a female has a climax during intercourse.   Whatever, you'll know when it happens to you and, you'll pray that it happens more often!!

• Like 1