Anal Orgasm

When I had my first anal orgasm, I had no idea what was happening to me, but I had never felt anything like it before! It started at the tips of my toes and the top of my head. It was like highly charged electrical jolts...as it moved to and met in the middle...and then BOOM! It grew in intensity and I thought I was going to die from absolute pleasure! It lasted so long I actually passed out for a few seconds. As I came too, I was still coming! AMAZING feeling!

This is what I am training my new pig boy sub online (iSub) to do via fucking his own cunt with toys.

He is not permitted to touch his dick ever again in a sexual manner, and I have now gotten him to wear Jockstraps on a full time basis. We are also now in the midst of getting him in to chastity imminenetly.

He has achieved anal orgasms via his training which is leaving him still horny and hungry for Dick, whereas a standard penile ejaculation will leave him spent and done.

It is all about the cunt and that wonderful prostate g-spot! 🐽

• Like 2
  • Piggy 3

I have experienced many anal orgasms, normally when being fisted by an experienced fisting top or alone using toys. As guys have said the anal orgasm is really something that needs to be experienced, I don't necessarily cum but the sensations and feelings associated with this are orgasmicly phenomenal. After such a session I lay there asking myself and anyone who will listen "why don't more people do this" they just don't know what they're missing. My best was when laying on my back being fisted by a top with another tops cock in my mouth and him playing with my nipples - holy fuuuuuck the waves continued for about 5 minutes and left me wanting more, bring it on, bring it on 🙂

• Like 3

I call them 'assgasms'.  And oh man... do they ever feel good.

I have a regular FB who is a total ass lover.  He loves to eat, rim, finger and fuck my hole.  He has been slowly introducing me to FF and one afternoon we were playing and had smoked one and I was pretty relaxed while he played.  He just kept slowly working my hole with his fingers.  When he was up to four and starting to tease my prostate, I suddenly had this crazy feeling.  He just looked at me and laughed and said "let it go... let it go... cum.... do it" and I relaxed and had my first assgasm.  I knew I had done a thorough cleaning and I thought I was going to trust his judgement and really let my guts go... and BAM.  It was nuts.

He brought me off like that twice more within 10 minutes.   I never knew this could happen.  He is a great friend for many reasons now. Grin.

• Like 3

Hi guys! so hot reading about everyone's orgasms. Tell me more. Any men who take while fucking? Another guy inside you or a toy? I bought an aneros for my fav top because I heard they were great to wear while fucking but he was not interested. All he wanted to do was pound my holes. 😉

I'm trans to male.. I have the front hole cums like youse guys are thinking of so thought I would share that they are tres different from the buttgasms. 

It's great to have an extra hole of course (all the better to service with), but I would love to feel prostate sesations. Drives me nuts thinking that most people who have that thing are too afraid to give it any love at all. Sad! 

But also, even without the button I have had total anal orgasms. Not that the gspot etc are being stimulated from the other side. It's totally in my ass. 

It happens in the gut rather than the reproductve parts.  Anal cums happen in the intestines and I feel them elsewhere as secondary.  Writing this it occurs to me that "anal" it not the right word. Anus is a component but it's really the entire tube. Especially with hands or deep toys. Orgasm usually thought of as being or the autonomic nervous system, but maybe this is enteric? Maybe why the totally different sesations. 

I have lots more to say about this lol. Suffice to say that asshole cums are their very own special thing.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I have had many anal orgasms.  The guy has to fucking me a certain way and for fairly defined intensity.  I start to feel my ass clenching and then it’s as if I can’t stop it snd my ass spasms.  It’s the strangest greatest feeling.  I don’t ejaculate ... it’s entirely ass focused and I kind of go into a short trance until it subsides.  My first time was unbelievable.  Top liked it, too.

• Like 2

I remember my first time

i told my wife I was going to the bathhouse on a week night 

me a guy that wanted to come in my room

we started with body contact 

it was a time I was playing safe only

we started safe 

and at the middle of the action e pull out and want bareback 

it felt so great that I came all over the bed

it was great

that when I decided bareback only 

mmmm