Anonymous sex condom or raw?

superstard72

23 minutes ago, hntnhole said:

Does anyone still use condoms these days?  The monkey business has put most of us on pause for a while, but before mpx, I haven't so much as seen one in the backrooms or fuckjoints for years.  Even covid didn't bring condoms out of the closet. 

All the discussion about condoms is based on exactly what, I wonder.  Not that it's illegitimate - it's clearly on the minds of some guys - but where do you guys even see them? 

I see them at the bathhouse I go to. I mean, they're available free. But, it's rare to see anyone actually use one. 

• Like 1

On 6/16/2022 at 3:28 AM, ultima6bb said:

As anon bottom i prefer raw. if one insist on rubber i wont run away as some guys first want it with rubber and later or even in heat stick in my hole raw anyway

Yeah I prefer it raw, but I'm ass up and don't always see or feel anything what's happening behind my butt - especially when I already had some loads and am well lubricated...

So when there was a condom used, I'll try get it back and use its load, to empty it myself into my open hole... No cum should go wasted.

gallery_67_4765_121870.thumb.jpg.d1f832a71af2701de365aff50edf212d.jpg

Edited by ffWhole

Raw. Ass has insatiable hunger for cock and cum. Needs to be fed loads. Also, raw cock just feels so much better sliding in and out of my hole.

Being a slut faggot, I will never turn down a man who wants to use my holes — even if he wants to use a condom — but I always dump the load from the condom into my ass or down my throat so that no seed is wasted. 

I want to feel my hole dripping after getting fucked..  so raw only.

But i did get fucked with a condom that had big rubber studs and things. That was pretty cool.  Felt like a thousand little fingers when he fucked me slowly.  But sucked when he blew his load. I didnt feel the drip.. He did pour out the condom on my belly.. that was cool

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

I feel raw is the only way to do it. Feels so much better and to be honest it just feels the right way to do it.

I also feel if a guy is a top and he is not sure of his status and he is doing it anonymously it is much more comfortable for him. He can relax and just consintrate on fucking the bottom good and cumming in him deep.

• Like 2