Anonymous sex condom or raw?

superstard72

On 8/21/2022 at 9:49 PM, ffWhole said:

Yeah I prefer it raw, but I'm ass up and don't always see or feel anything what's happening behind my butt - especially when I already had some loads and am well lubricated...

So when there was a condom used, I'll try get it back and use its load, to empty it myself into my open hole... No cum should go wasted.

gallery_67_4765_121870.thumb.jpg.d1f832a71af2701de365aff50edf212d.jpg

Hmmm now that is one horny pussy ass I would not refuse to fuck.. the fuller the better.

• Piggy 1

When I go out looking for sex I never carry condoms with me. And when a ass wants to be fucked by me I always make clear to them that my cock will lose any interest in shooting a load. My cock does not like a condom. My cock wants to smell and for real feel the inside of a pussy or ass and no latex. My cock wants to be covered in body fluids that are not mine.... and take on the smell and taste of the other person. After any fucking I did.. I never clean/wash my cock for days. (my cock is with foreskin). 

20170928_135204.jpg

11a.jpg

date_4295224_original.jpg

m75547534-57a2a.jpg

m4435617-34c5.jpg

P3200039a.jpg

Edited by Cream4u
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 6

3 hours ago, Cream4u said:

When I go out looking for sex I never carry condoms with me. And when a ass wants to be fucked by me I always make clear to them that my cock will lose any interest in shooting a load. My cock does not like a condom. My cock wants to smell and for real feel the inside of a pussy or ass and no latex. My cock wants to be covered in body fluids that are not mine.... and take on the smell and taste of the other person. After any fucking I did.. I never clean/wash my cock for days. (my cock is with foreskin). 

20170928_135204.jpg

11a.jpg

date_4295224_original.jpg

m75547534-57a2a.jpg

m4435617-34c5.jpg

P3200039a.jpg

Nothing better than seeing a nice white ass get a good fucking by a thick black cock.

• Piggy 1

I used to only bareback with guys I knew.  But about a year or two ago, I decided that this is really who I am, and what I want. I went to the baths a promised myself I was going to try and fuck as many guys possible and not use condoms. I felt so free finally.  I gave up on condoms altogether. No matter what, I go raw now. 

• Piggy 1