Anonymous sex condom or raw?

superstard72

9 minutes ago, Vancrawman said:

it's not really sex if there's a condom. Men are programmed to share and spread their DNA. RAW IS LAW.

Yes indeed like vancrawman says: we are programmed to share and spread our DNA: condoms destroy sex completely , destroy the entire fundament of sex

Always raw for me. A large part of sexual satisfaction is psychological and I want, need the flesh to flesh contact and the knowledge I have seed in me. If someone wears a condom you may as well fuck me with a dildo.

how do you want to feel the cum in your guts and the pleasure of being feconded if there is a condom?  anal gay sex is totally bareback;  i hate condoms  and  i won,t allow one in my ass;  i think many  guys here agree with me ; "war against condoms"

1 hour ago, galanya said:

how do you want to feel the cum in your guts and the pleasure of being feconded if there is a condom?  anal gay sex is totally bareback;  i hate condoms  and  i won,t allow one in my ass;  i think many  guys here agree with me ; "war against condoms"

Definitely "war against condoms" I hate the feeling of them it makes it feel like I'm playing with a toy. Gay sex should always be done bareback

I always want it raw, but as a faggot cumdump, I don’t refuse any cock. It’s not about my enjoyment or pleasure — my hole is available for all men to use and enjoy. If a guy insists on a condom, my ass is still his to use and enjoy.

If they do use a condom, I will always ask for the condom after they finish so that I can dump their load in my hole. I’ve even grabbed it from the trash if they tossed it before I can intercept. I may not get his raw cock, but I’m still gonna feed my ass with his cum. 

I admit never had thought about this question - if there is an ass presented, I'm going to dump my load and when I bend over, I expect to get bred. Anytime I enjoyed to feel my dick pumping inside an anonymous hole as well as having some stranger unloading in mine.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1