I was horny today and had scheduled a fuck session with a fuck bud I see sometimes. About 45 min before we were going to meet at a cheap motel he sent me a message that he was having an issue and couldn't meet at the hotel.  He wanted to know if I could breed him at the local ABS.  I said yes, I was horny and would be glad to seed his hole through the GH.  I went to the local bookstore but because of Covid they are making people wait. Only a few guys allowed back to the booths at a time. They give you a number and you have 15 or 20 min to get off and leave or they call your number to come to the front.  It sucks but around here there is limited access especially since other ABS and theaters have closed.

I got my tokens and went to the back. I went to a booth with a nice glory hole and dropped coins.  Soon another guy was on the other side. He dropped his pants and I could see his ass. I wanted that hole.  I dropped my pants and stroked my dick.  I put it into the hole and a mouth sucked it inside. Warm wet tongue on me. I was in heaven.  I needed it so bad.  Suddenly his mouth was gone and I felt his ass up against the hole.  I played with his ass hole for a minute.  It was wet and warm.  I rubbed my cock on his ass. He pushed back and I aimed my dick to line up to his hole.  I shoved inside and he pushed back. My cock rock hard at this point.  I fucked that wonderful hole and pounded his insides. I just wish I could have grabbed his hips so I could slam it deeper.

I fucked and fucked. I stopped and pushed my cock deep inside and when I started fucking again I felt my orgasm shoot inside his hole.  He pushed back and I pushed inside deeper. My cock softened and I slipped out.  I was short on time so I left the booth.  As I was about to leave the other guy came out to leave also.  I was shocked it wasn't the bud I thought I was meeting to fuck and breed.  It turned out to be another fuck bud that I haven't seen in awhile.  Hot latin dude.  Great ass.  We left together and laughed at the fact that both of us were fucking through the GH and had no idea it was the other. 

He said he was keeping my load in him for as long as possible till he got home.  He wanted it to absorb inside.  We were talking in the parking lot and this hot guy came out of the place.  He walks around us and goes to his car to leave.  My bud said he got a load from this other guy and it was mixed with mine.  We have talked about getting a cheap hotel for day and fucking our brains out.  He wants to invite others to join.  Sounds like fun.  I'd love to find a couple vers guys that love giving and taking!

HOT afternoon today!

• Like 11
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 1