What is your roughest fantasy?

ShyBBFag

I’ll go first, I would come home late from work one night and my door would already be unlocked. When I get in two strong masked men are waiting to surprise me and tie my arms behind my back. Then they force me to my knees and pull out two large cocks and take turns fucking my face. Then when they’re ready one bends me over and forces their cock in my ass using all the spit as lube. They tear my ass open and start fucking me without care for how much it hurts. I’m crying and whimpering while I’m sucking the other cock. Ones fucking my face, the other my ass, both mercilessly. Then when the guy fucking me is about to cum they both hold me down and tell me to take the load like a dumb little faggot. The other one keeps throat fucking me till he’s ready to cum and he grabs my hair and pulls my head all the way down on his cock while he cums down my throat while I choke on it.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Gang rape in the shower at college: I'm somehow the leader. My co-perpetrators hold the young athlete down. Muffled screams, tears, blood, and victory! I proudly show the victim the instrument of his undoing and smear the detritus on his lips before leaving his broken cunt to the rest of the team.

It's not particularly original, but that's what you get at the "roughest" extreme.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

I wanna get a cheap motel room in a city like Chicago or Vegas, and arrange an all holes open no cock refused gang bang, do a slam and booty bump make sure the door is cracked open and get used by as many men as possible, after an hour  G myself out, who knows what Ill wake up too, hopefully getting fucked 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

Visiting a foreign country and being detained by authorities.

I’m stripped naked and bent over a metal table with my hands strapped down.

A very hot she-male enters the room.he/she has huge dd cup tits and a very thick 10 inch cock.

I’m threatened with sodomy if I don’t reveal my true identity.

I tell them I don’t know what they are talking about.

The She-male then starts pounding my ass hard and deep.

After he/she cums in me another officer comes in informing the she-male that the man they were looking for was caught and I was the wrong guy.

• 2 weeks later...

My roughest fantasy would be finding a cheap/deserted place and use it to whore myself out to A LOT of men paying to use me. Safely, with a condom, but use me as they wish, for fucking and BDSM play with no long-lasting traces, for example while being their leashed dog. Or being fucked while being tattooed. Or someone tattoing me, converting me into an animal of their choice by tattooing the animal´s skin/fur pattern on me, fucking me before, during or after. I also would love to be drowned in water, but so that I will survive it. Or fucked underwater, both of us using aqualungs to breathe underwater. Or being choked/strangled while being fucked. Or being spun high by introducing some chems into the gasmask on my face, me unable to see (and/or hear) and being bound.

• 2 weeks later...

I have many rough fantasies. They are all pretty messed up.  

I imagine a large hall (decorated like a church) with groups of men on either side of a path. I am led down the path on my hands and knees by a leash. The top pigs that walk alongside me carry heavy jars of yellowish white sperm. As I pass the men, they are jacking off on the sight of my depraved pig ass crawling past them. They spit on me, call me a pig and a whore, and tell me they are going to pump me full. 

When I get to the front of the hall I stop and am bent over a fuckbench. This is when the top pigs slide a wide tube up my hole connected to a pump. They then proceed to pump the manseed from all the jars up my hole until my guts are completely flooded while the other men are loudly cheering. After that they continue to fuck my hole as the cum sloshes out and I am treated by a constant barrage of verbal humiliations. 

The entire event is videotaped and uploaded online where it goes viral "two girls one cup" style. The attention it brings helps springboard another even bigger event. More bottom pigs and more tops attend. More loads are collected until there is now not jars, but big square fishtanks full of cum. A long line of depraved cumbottoms who have come from all over the world and prepared and ready with their open asses waiting as the cum is eventually pumped up their guts until there is nothing left. A crowd as gathered in the parking lot in front of the building to witness the event, and they are let in to do as they please. The event goes down as the cumpocalypse and is talked about for generations to come.  

Edited by OinkingSPERMpig
  • Like 2
  • Piggy 4
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

I have a few... But I'd say these days my main one is getting gang raped by a bunch of hot young guys and beaten up hard in an alley! Breeding my guts one after the other and degrading me while at the same time beating the shit out of me! And when they're done they just leave me broken and bleeding in the dirt... Hopefully unconscious from a hard kick to the head before they leave 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

I'd set up a bare knuckle boxing match. Two tops fight in a no rules match. Winner gets a shit load of cash, and the loser becomes a no limits bottom for the next day or so. I'd be sitting back watching them fight with my mates, cheering them on, smoking a cigar. As they are tops, they would give everything they had not to lose. In the end there is a clear winner, when the loser is knocked down to the ground. Both eyes swollen badly, and blood dripping from his brow and nose. Me and my mates all clap, and I enter the ring, and shake the winners hand. I let the winner get the first go, he face fucks the loser hard. Then it is time for me to have some fun. We bind is hands, and suspend him form the ceiling. I grab my whip, and whip his back and chest, until he's dripping blood. Grinning at his screams. Next we move him to a sling, and that's when he gets whored out. I fuck him hard and raw, I let my mates use him for free, but others pay. That way I make back the prize money we gave the winner.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
Guest jaysinnx

I love cruising desert hot spots and badly want to get picked up by a random top or group of tops and taken to a sleazy motel for several days of sex and partying. want it to be a mix of BBC, big dick daddies and other rabid party fuckers and desert rats. Guys can cum and go or stay as long as it takes to get there fill. I want to drink as much piss and get my guts soaked wit at least 100 loads. To me this ain’t just a fantasy its a rite of passage to enter into a new phase of my pig training. All feelings and inhibition must be left at the door and replaced with dark desire. What was once human must become rabid pig animal who’s only instinct is to fuck and party and act on the deepest and darkest desire 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/19/2021 at 10:16 AM, rockbotTompig said:

I love cruising desert hot spots and badly want to get picked up by a random top or group of tops and taken to a sleazy motel for several days of sex and partying. want it to be a mix of BBC, big dick daddies and other rabid party fuckers and desert rats. Guys can cum and go or stay as long as it takes to get there fill. I want to drink as much piss and get my guts soaked wit at least 100 loads. To me this ain’t just a fantasy its a rite of passage to enter into a new phase of my pig training. All feelings and inhibition must be left at the door and replaced with dark desire. What was once human must become rabid pig animal who’s only instinct is to fuck and party and act on the deepest and darkest desire 

Hell fucking yesssss. That sounds absolutely perfect!