What is your roughest fantasy?

ShyBBFag

I want a handler top to set up a gangbang party.  I want him to walk me in pulling me by my leash, my rubber covered body tense and sweaty.  I have a blindfold put over my eyes and master roughly pets my head rubbing my ears and says your going to enjoy this pup.  I feel hands all over me as I am led to a swing.  After hours of being filled with cum I have my tail plug shoved in and begin sucking on cocks until I am full.  Completely used I lay on the floor as men cum on my rubber covered body.

• Piggy 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/19/2023 at 6:49 AM, muscmtl said:

Got a couple, not just one, on Recon asking me to kill them... So... There's that

Odd. I had the same request. They wanted to be pozzed first and after confirmed one wanted to be aphixated and the other stabbed both while being fucked. I passed on that request. 

• Upvote 1

What's currently getting me off is having a invasive,. humiliating top toe toe medical examination where I'm violated throughout.

The medical is purely to assess my suitability to be trafficked and sent to a Hostel (the film's) style location to be sexually tortured and used in ANY way my captors wish.

• Piggy 1

In my fantasy I am the property of a gang of sex crazed bikers. They brought me from a drug dealer I owed money to, my debt is gone and so is my freedom. They keep me in a dark room, butt naked, the temperature prick up my nipples, I need someone to touch me.

They come for me, take me out of my cell to a smoked filled room where the gang plays pool, drinks and do drugs. After roughing me up a bi they put me on a sling , my nose is bloody. Once on the sling they get me high pushing things deep up my ass with a cue  . . . do they care after all?

The gang leader fucks me first, hard, mercilessly, slaps my face, spits on me, burns me lightly with his cigar, touches my nipple with the red tip of his smoke. He commands another guy to stuff his dick in my mouth. Leader comes in my ass but the underling doesn't feed me his load but rather shuts it on my face and rubs the cum all over.

They get me off the sling, and pass my around, some beat me, some fuck me, throw drinks at me. I try to please them because this is better than solitaire confinement. Finally someone feeds me his load, tastes good, I was hungry. A smile betrays my brief satisfaction, someone punches me in the face, I am not allowed to smile.

They keep fucking, punching, slapping and sharing my ass . . . on and on. Hmmm . . .

• Piggy 1

Being in a relationship with a guy who forces me to sell everything and move across the country to be with him, but won't let me actually live in his place, instead making me live out in the alley behind it. Getting me hooked on drugs, forcing me to beg and taking every cent I get from it, whoring me out to other homeless guys and just completely ruining me. When he's finally done with me, shoving me on a bus for some distant city, not caring what happens to me when I get there.

• Piggy 1

• 1 month later...

I have a fantasy were a guy and his friends kidnap me, blindfold me, strip me down to my undies, then tie me up. They then make a hole in the back of my undies and start to lube me up and shove toys in me to get my hole started as they shove their cocks in my mouth. They then stop around town and pound me and fill me up and I can’t do anything. They even drive around and have random strangers start fucking me and filling me. They then dress me and drop me back off at home or close to it, with a hole and body soaked with cum. 

• Like 1

I’m walking home one night and a group of guys come up behind me and out a rag over my face.  I pass out and when I come to I’m chained to a fence in a homeless tent city.  The guys who abducted me are recording.  One by one the homeless me bred me with no lube.

• Piggy 2

Sooo many dreams... some of them a bit rough... I fantasize a lot about being forced, kidnapped, sold, owned, whored out, bred thoroughly... I'm gonna have to come back to this topic with something more specific.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

One of mine is I'm.strapped into a sling and gang raped good and hard after its over an older daddy put a ball gag in my mouth then whispers in my ear I now own you and he then puts a chastity device on me he tells me he will have me pierced and tattooed 

To have my ass roughly pounded with toys while im tied down in missionary position for hours until my lips are pushed out leaving a wrecked rosebud. Or tied down in a squatting position on a custom made high squat stool and rammed with a fuck machine vertically until i cant anymore and Im left with a ruined gape slot. I wanna test my limits and see how much I can take. Also have some masochism ideas that might be too much for here and better in DMs.

Edited by Carlwheezr