Tops asking if you want their load

EnglishBottom

I've never asked a bottom if he wants my seed. The fact that my raw cock is thrusting up his ass means the deal has been sealed. When I shoot I order him to take my sperm deep in his ass and be fucking grateful that I'm breeding him - it's what most bottoms need to hear.

• Like 3

Asking, or telling😈

I do like to say this, but for me it is not a literal polite question, it is more of a figurative mind-play statement - As someone else has already said on this thread, it is going in the pig's cunt anyway regardless. And the begging I demand is a real turn on too! 👅

• Like 6

19 minutes ago, 6Demon6Seed6 said:

Asking, or telling😈

I do like to say this, but for me it is not a literal polite question, it is more of a figurative mind-play statement - As someone else has already said on this thread, it is going in the pig's cunt anyway regardless. And the begging I demand is a real turn on too! 👅

Exactly as it should

Once a whore has a raw cock in the kunt

Then it must accept what shall flow from that cock

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, EnglishBottom said:

So I've had a few guys that,  when they're ready to cum,  ask me if I want their load. This is after we've agreed I'm getting fucked bare and they have already told me they want to cum in me.

I get tops might find it hot when I say yes please or beg for it, but if we've already agreed beforehand I'd prefer they make me take their load, or just tell me they're going to breed and flood me rather than ask again. I dunno, what do you guys think? I guess I like the idea of them doing it whether I want it or not 

Hell yea, I like a top that doesn't ask, but tells me he's gonna breed and positions himself so that the btm has not choice!

• Like 1

When I get fucked it's already a given by all that I'm going to be bred - that's what my purpose is.   But during the fuck there is nothing hotter than a Top asking "Do you want me to breed you?"  What they're really eliciting is my begging them to "Yes, fucking breed me.  Seed my hole.  Fill it!"  The more I hear the word "breed" the more in heat I become and crazed for it to happen.  Oink!

• Like 2

Like others once a cock is in me, it is the tops choice to cum in me.  I do love the top to tell me he is going to cum so I may do what I can to help him.  I do enjoy the " I am going to cum in you" as he picks up the pace. 

• Like 1

Guest MattDillan
On 2/10/2021 at 12:45 PM, BootmanLA said:

Playing devil's advocate here: it may be that asking if you want it is his cue for you to beg for it... or even to pretend you don't, so he can tell you "tough shit, you're getting it anyway". Hard to judge what he's going for out of context.

That made me horned as fuck!

Guest MattDillan
7 minutes ago, BBArchangel said:

I do like the excitement of a top telling me he’s coming. Most times? I can tell anyway by his growing intensity and the swelling of his dick followed by the sudden slickness. But it’s stillhot for the top to declare it. Screaming it is even better!

Yes I can tell by the change in thrusts.  That signals me to gradually tighten my hole until he starts groaning. Within a few seconds I’ll have a loaded hole.