My Boy’s Tight Hole Made Me Cum Too Soon

When we first started dating, my boy and I played safe with each other, me almost always topping his amazing ass. We were casually seeing a few other guys, sometimes together in hot threeways and fourways. We somehow got less sexually adventurous as we got more serious. We stopped seeing other people and started playing bareback exclusively with each other. Initially, I’d pull out to cum, but after a while, he begged for my load. He really has an incredible ass, plump and round, with a hairy hole hidden deep between the clefts of his cheeks. He liked to show off his hairy crack, and it always turned me on when he used his hands to spread his cheeks wide. The experiences he’d had with other tops taught him a lot of amazing tricks. I couldn’t help but brag to several friends about what a hot bottom my boy was, especially now that we were exclusive and playing raw.

That intense hot sex lasted for months. We fucked multiple times a week, me topping him raw and loving it, nearly always cumming inside him, but sometimes pulling out to cum on his hairy hole. I love lapping my load up and tonguing it inside him. Lately though, I noticed a few changes.

We used to fuck practically daily, but now it was more like once a week. Regardless, the sex was still much better than most guys could ever hope for. However, I’d noticed that when I’d get inside his hole, I’d cum way too soon for either of our liking. It was as if my cock alone and less frequent fucking had gotten his hole too tight for its own good! When my boy was seeing other people, he regularly got stretched out by a few fuck buddies. Back then, I was also regularly wearing condoms. Dulling sensation always made me last longer, keeping me from feeling just how amazing his raw silky his hole truly is.

One night after a sweaty session, I fingered my boy’s hole, slick with of my own fresh load, shot too quickly.  We bluntly discussed his raw tight hole getting me off sooner than either of us would have liked. He told me he might have a solution, and he’d ask Brad, a buddy at work for advice.

Brad and my boy had fucked regularly before we got serious. I knew he had a thick nine-inch monster dick from a very hot, safe, threeway we’d had a few years ago. We took turns pounding my boy into the mattress, and he loved it. Brad was one of the guys who convinced him to fuck with condoms especially if he was going to regularly get dicked by multiple guys. Although we’d never discussed it, I had seen Brad’s scorpion tattoo near his groin, and I suspected he was POZ. In fact, it turned me on sharing my boy’s hole, even safely, with this sexy hung guy. As hot as one safe cock stretching out my boy was, it was super sexy when he and his partner, Jim, had taken their turn my boy’s hole. Sadly, I’d missed out on that session, but heard that they, safely, used him very well that night.

I asked my boy what Brad advised, and he had suggested a three-pronged approach: 1.) Have me wear a condom to fuck my boy to lessen how good his hole made me feel 2.) Get him regularly fucked my a hung guy, or guys, who could keep his hole cored out and loose. 3.) Getting me fucked by a few hung tops so my boy could use my own stretched-out ass too, taking the pressure off me from being the only top.

To be continued…

asshole.jpg

• Like 15
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 6

Chapter II.

We played the next couple of days more than we had in a while, and each time, I bagged up and lasted longer. It was like our former passionate fuckfests were back again. It felt like his hole was looser than it had been in a while too. We fucked daily, and I shot big loads nightly into those condoms. I even got a dildo, a good three inches longer than my cock, and I worked it in his hole before fucking him. He was steadily getting looser.

Towards the end of the week, I asked if he was going to see about getting some hung dick to open him up more than the dildo could. He blushed and confessed that Brad had been fucking him every day over their lunch break. I ate his ass and worked the new dildo into his hole as he told me about his weekday sessions. My boy’s story was so hot that I put on a condom, and slid inside, slowly fucking him so as not to cum too soon.

My boy told me that during lunch on Monday, Brad had bent him over his desk and pulled his pants down. He was so hot to fuck my boy again that he didn’t even fully undress! In fact, he was in such a hurry that he nearly forgot to put on a condom. My boy had to remind him that he was there to get his hole stretched, not to take loads. My boy continued his story as I played with his hole. I loved how loose he stretched-out hole felt on my bagged-up cock. I’d work a finger inside my boy along my dick as he went on.

My boy moaned as he described Tuesday’s session. Brad railed him in the warehouse, safely wrapped with an XL rubber. Another worker stumbled on them and watched the whole thing. After Brad pulled out, the worker asked if he could join in their next lunchtime session.

I recognized the name of the warehouse worker, Adam, as being one of the foremen, and I knew he was tall and muscular from seeing him at holiday parties. That Wednesday, Adam watched as Brad lubed my boy up and fucked him, safely. Adam got close and held my boy’s cheeks apart for Brad to fuck. When Brad came in the condom, Adam pulled it off and drizzled his POZ seed into my boy’s opened hole, and slid in raw, lubed up with Brad’s cum as fucked it into my boy, filling him with his own seed. He inseminated my boy. After that, they decided that condoms wouldn’t be needed again. That night, I’d fucked their loads deeper into my boy’s guts without knowing it. My boy told me that he felt safe taking loads, with me rubbered-up it wasn’t like he was putting me at risk. His slimy stretched out pussy felt amazing, even through my condom.

Brad and Adam repeated the rawfucking feat on Thursday, skipping condoms altogether, both Brad and Adam breeding him after taking turns coring out my boy’s recently tight hole. And now, Thursday night, here I was churning those loads in my boy’s guts with my own safe cock. I couldn’t help but shoot a huge load into the rubber reservoir. My boy poured my cum into his gooey hole and fingered himself, suggested I visit for some extra special lunchtime activities. I made sure to clear my schedule for the following afternoon.

On Friday, Brad’s partner visited to bring lunch. I’d hadn’t met Jim before, but had heard he was just as hung as Brad. As he shook my hand, I shuddered when I saw the red biohazard tattoo back of his right hand. I knew Jim was just as POZ as his partner. My boy had reserved the conference room, and Jim had brought along some toys. Adam stripped my boy down and handed me a box of condoms with a wink, saying, ‘These are just for you.’ Brad bent my boy over the table as Jim lubed up an obscenely big dildo. He worked in into my boy’s hole as Adam kept his cheeks spread wide. I couldn’t help but jerk off, seeing these three guys open up my boy, his hairy pussy on display for us all to see. Brad smiled at me explaining, ‘We big guys want to last a few minutes too.’ Stretching him out helped them enjoy their bare fucks longer before getting their nut too.

Brad went first. It was so hot seeing his beercan-thick cock spread my boy’s hole wide. I loved seeing Jim’s tattooed hand holding and caressing his man’s balls as they slammed into my boy. When Brad came, he came deep. Brad planted his seed so deep inside that none poured out when he pulled back. Jim took his place and took his time. He started with my boy in the same position, face down bent over the table. Jim had him flip over onto his back, never pulling out. This meant that my boy needed me to stand on one side and hold his legs back so Jim could really pound deep. He lasted a respectable amount of time and shot his POZ load deep inside my boy too.

Jim pulled out and I helped my boy relax his legs for a moment. Adam sat in a big leather chair and pointed his big raw cock right up in the air. He begged me over and had me hold his cock while my boy sat right down on it. My boy’s pussy was well and truly opened up, so he took delight in sinking all the way down on it. Adam chuckled something about digging for oil, and I realized what he meant as I saw globs of Brad and Jim’s mixed cum drooling down Adam’s big cock.

As I sat on the floor guiding Adam into my boy, Jim rearranged me onto all fours, so my ass was up in the air. Brad smeared some of their leaking seed onto his fingers and started working into my hole saying, ‘You know, if you take our cum you can go back to fucking your boy raw, like all of us. Wouldn’t that be wonderful?’ I couldn’t help but think it would be amazing. I let Jim finger my ass as I lapped at Adam’s big full balls.

Adam concentrated on getting his load into my boy and really took his time. My boy’s legs were wearing out and he was covered in a sheen of sweat as the third big dick of the day stretched him out. When he couldn’t take it anymore, Adam relented and rewarded him with a big load shot very deeply. When he pulled out, his cock was covered in mixed clotted cum. He winked at me again. Brad and Jim got my boy back into his first position, face down leaning over the edge of the table. Jim guided my hips to my boy’s ass and Brad held the base of my condom-covered cock. Jim eased up behind me and I could feel his heat and his massive cock sticky with seed. When I fucked forward, Jim got closer to me. To pull out, I was backing onto his raw cummy cock. He slipped inside me, greased up with so much sperm. It only hurt for a minute before feeling deeply satisfying.

I let out a guttural moan, and my boy grinned up at me, groaning, ‘Those big raw cocks feel so good, don’t they?’ I couldn’t help but agree. Brad still had his hand gripping the rubber ring at the base of my cock. He kept working a finger underneath, slowly rolling it up. Eventually the rubber was rolled up just around my cockhead. ‘It’s time,’ he said. Jim and Adam’s hand met Brad’s and they pulled that condom off my cock, where it was sucked inside my boy’s gaping pussy. It looked so hot seeing that biohazard-tattooed hand prying off the last barrier of protection off my cock.

Feeling their spunk and how loose my boy’s cunt was felt so good. I was able to hold off cumming too soon before I felt Jim, deep inside me, growing. His cock got even bigger, balls-deep inside me, and then I felt a wet warmth spreading deep in my guts. Jim had just gushed his wet POZ load deep in my hole.

We got ourselves together and cleaned up, only a little sweaty. Both my boy and I slowly leaked their cum as we went out for a beer and a late lunch. We sat around a booth, Jim, me, Brad, my boy, and Adam. I realized that Brad had one finger inside both me and my boy as we ordered our meal. Brad asked if I was happier with my boy’s stretched-out hole, and I eagerly nodded, thanking them for stretching us both out. Brad turned to my boy and asked if he was ready to start fucking me now, my own stretched-out hole now hungry for raw cock. My boy nodded and told me he couldn’t wait to get my hole stretched out and filled up by other hung buddies too. At the end of the day, he was also worried about cumming too soon when fucking me!

Brad grinned saying, ‘I think we need to keep you boys both stretched out and cum-filled.’ My boy looked at me, silently pleading me to say yes. And I did.

Our buddies now keep our holes stretched open, ready for raw use by any number of men. And thanks to Brad and Jim, we both regularly take raw POZ cock and cum. That, right there, is the key to a happy relationship.

2020-02-21 16.11.32.jpg

• Like 21
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 9
  • Thanks 2

• 1 month later...