Lane Tech

Guest GoodExercise

Guest GoodExercise

I went to lunch at the Wendy's near Lane Tech High School, which is around the corner from my apartment. Met a good-looking, lanky, dark-haired guy. Must have been in his mid-twenties. He was sitting at the table in front of mine, facing me. His interest was unmistakable. We exchanged smiles, and within a minute he was seated at my table. He was pretty eager to get laid, because he readily accepted my invitation to go back to my place to fool around. As we walked back to my place, I told him I only do it bareback, and asked if he was cool with it. He was, and was very nonchalant about raw sex. Said he gets fucked bareback all the time. Fine. He was a good little fuck at first. Good cocksucker. Nice hole to eat. But as soon as I had him on all 4s, he asked for a condom. I said no. He pleaded. He said he had one in his wallet for emergencies. I said no condoms, and stuck my raw cock up his sniveling ass. He almost started crying. He begged for a condom, and I said no. He collapsed into the mattress and sorta squirmed around - he said he would do anything I want if I put on a condom. He finally gave up on the condom and begged me to pull out. No, sorry -- I never pull out. He got a 2-day load right where it would do the most good. And he pumped out a big puddle of cum on my comforter with my lethal cock still plugged up his ass. He acted all nonchalant and worldly again while he was in the shower with me. He told me I am a good top, and that he really got what he needed. I told him I had some old Combivirs (left over from when I used to be on meds) if he wanted some PEP -- he kind of smiled, looked down, and said no thanks. I offered to drive him home or wherever, but he said he could take public transit. Whatever. Good fuck. Decent lunch.

Edited by GoodExercise

• 6 years later...