Started age of 12 when I slept with my step Brothers cock in my mouth ! how old was you first time?

Longgoodie

Hello to all.

I have experimented with classmates since age 6 or 7.

But, althoughI was fucked by a mature man at age13, I was very disappointedwithmyselfforbeing such a coward.

I adored middleaged men. Especially if the were hairy, had decent bodies and obviously long, veiny, uncutcocks.

I lost way too manyopportunities to approach my htm teacher while he took a shower, for example.

I guess I never grew out of the need to pleaseas many men as I can.

Of course, at age 50 now, I am a littlemore demanding.

Bit, to be absolutely clear: Sex starts with a meetingof the minds.

Forexample, I wouldgive up everything in order to share my life completely with a like minded man. Someonewho understands the importanceof havinga space to indulge in masculinesexual drives. 

I hope I will find such aman on this site. At Lessa, people here understand that havinga" sercret life...

YMCA.  12 years old.  Saw lots of older men in the locker room walking around pulling on their cocks.  Most of them were hard or semi hard.  At a locker right next to mine a man was stroking his cock.  It looked really big to me.  Maybe it looked so big because I was only 12 years old.He picked up my hand and put it on his cock.  I was really nervous, but I liked it.  He took me into a cubicle.  He had one hand on the back of my head and his other hand on his cock.  He rubbed his cock head on my mouth, and I opened my mouth.  He fucked my mouth very slowly until he blasted his load.  I could feel it hitting the back of my throat, and I swallowed again and again.  I never saw the guy again, but there were plenty of others.

• Like 1

11. Camp Tennis Instructor. He was 19/20, I think, Italian. I gawked at his bulge all summer, others noticed. I’d watch him in the change room, swim days I’d stare at him. The girl councillors even started spending time with me cause I was clearly gay and they thought I was cute. Cornered me in the equipment room one day, tried to ask me about girls, admitted I think I liked boys. Next thing I know, his dick is out and it’s this uncut hairy beast, I stroke it and I know the right thing to do is to put it in your mouth. He tries to fuck me, but just barely gets the head in and he shoots. Never came back the next summer.

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

I have always been active and bisexual since a young age. I had been playing with friends, both male and female at the age of 5. By 13 I was sucking guy friends. By 15 I was popping cherries. When I moved out at 18 I got really into being a cum dump. Then went back to females and married, still while taking loads on the side. Divorced, then went rampant fucking anything that would talk to me 😅

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Absolutely true When I was 15 staying with my aunt as my mum was ill my aunt lived down on the coast in the UK,was there for 3 weeks and my aunt had a bad fall and I ended up staying with her  next door neighbor,who were 2 middle aged gay guys,I was 250 miles from home my mum was very ill, and my aunt was going to be in hospital for a week or so,any way long story short I used to sit on the stairs at there house looking through the skylight above the door watching them sucking and fucking, eventually I ended up in with them and was taught how to suck cock and love it, and take it DEEP inside me, when my aunt came out of hospital I would help her in the day and help her into a downstairs bed and then go next door to sleep and so they could keep an eye on me,they both fucked me virtually every night for several months, and taught me so much about my love for cock, very true 

• Piggy 4

I thought I started early (8) by sucking off my older brother(11) and a couple of his buddies and then a couple older cousins and their buddies but my owner owns another whore who told me he started so early that can’t remember a time where he didn't suck cocks so he doesn’t even remember whose he sucked first.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...