Getting fucked ripe/unprepped

bubblebottom991

Just to say up front this post is NOT about scat.  Curious though if there are tops or bottoms out there who like a hole ripe/unprepped.  Happened to me the other day when i bottomed and i thought it was so hot...made the whole scene much more primal.  Basically a dude hit me up on Grindr and wanted to meet ASAP.  Told him i wasn't prepped but that i'd suck his dick so i went over.  He was over 6 feet, thin/lanky build, lots of tattoos and like a huge dick with big bush.  Was deepthroating him and he suddenly just says he wants to fuck.   Warned him again i wasn't prepped and he just said he was so horny he didn't care.  Through me on the bed doggy style and started eating my ass.  He then stood up, just goes "tastes fine to me", spit on my hole, and shoved it in.  Eventually pulled me up and pushed me into the bathroom - fucked me in front the mirror and then over the toilet.  After he came in me he pushed me into the shower and pissed all over me.  Not sure if it was just cuz it was spontaneous and unplanned, but was hot af.  Would love to repeat something like this but not sure if others are into it.

• Like 4
  • Piggy 7
  • Thanks 1

I’ve had similar encounters. I went over to a guy’s house after connecting on squirt and I was only offering head because I wasn’t prepped. But my profile is all about how I love getting fucked bare more than anything so he probably figured I wouldn’t say no. So while I was slobbering all over his cock he growled that he really wanted to fuck me and I was so turned on I couldn’t resist. He proceeded to fuck me so hard the whole room shook and I don’t think it was even messy, except for the load he shot up into my guts. Sometimes you just need to get fucked no matter what

• Like 3
  • Piggy 4

8 hours ago, barenekkid said:

I’ve had similar encounters. I went over to a guy’s house after connecting on squirt and I was only offering head because I wasn’t prepped. But my profile is all about how I love getting fucked bare more than anything so he probably figured I wouldn’t say no. So while I was slobbering all over his cock he growled that he really wanted to fuck me and I was so turned on I couldn’t resist. He proceeded to fuck me so hard the whole room shook and I don’t think it was even messy, except for the load he shot up into my guts. Sometimes you just need to get fucked no matter what

So true!

Happened to me last year with a horny black top I met off Double list. He came over wanting a blowjob. As soon as he walked and saw me he walked up and kissed me and started squeezing my ass, I knew my ass was in trouble.

I wasn't expecting to fuck so didn't clean or loosen up or anything. 

I started sucking his thick 8" dick and after like ten minutes he said "let me see that ass" so I stood up and showed off in front of him while he rubbed and squeezed my ass, then started rubbing my hole. He just told me to get on my knees so I did. He ate me out and when he started rubbing his cock on my hole I was like, let me get you some lube. Thank God he accepted.

Anyway he fucked me for like 90 minutes, I had rug burns all down my spine. We did atm a few times and luckily his cock wasn't too dirty. I just spit on it before I would suck it to clean it up a little. 

Finally he pumped his load into me, took a shower, kissed me again and left.

That's a pic from a video he took on his phone

qbybr2.jpg

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/11/2021 at 9:47 PM, bubblebottom991 said:

Curious though if there are tops or bottoms out there who like a hole ripe/unprepped.

Yes & no 🙂

Your fucker was smart to get into the shower -- just incase there was extra ... dirt 🙂  And to clean up eitherway.  Plus shower fucks are HOT!

I've had 2 poopy encounters where I had to leave w/out getting off: 1) bottom basically had a bowl movement on my dick, 2) bottoms bumhole smelled worse than farts as I fucked.  Smell can be a HUGE turn off when it gets out of control.  And I'm not into Scat either.

Aside from that, my hubby and I have had lots of success with unprepped fucks.  His bumhole is ALWAYS clean -- dam lucky good genes but it's a real shame he doesn't bend over more often b/c it's like his ass is just built for unprepped / sponteanous fucks!  ugh.  For my ass: I have to get fucked in certain positions.  Riding a dick unprepped is a BIG No-No for my fuckhole b/c my crap ... tends to "move" down when sitting.  When I was young & dumb (20yo), there were some nice fuckers who said "shit happens" but they usually had to leave w/out cumming.  I quickly learned that a High Fiber diet & bent over is usually fine for unprepped.

• Like 1

When I know  that I might get fucked but can’t prep, I fast and only drink liquids and even then there is a chance of little accidents . When I was 19 and was naive I met this ‘straight’ daddy guy and he said he wanted to hang out - no sex (he promised) I didn’t even bring condoms (I used to be super safe). We hung out for most of the evening and I was going to go back to my dorm because he worked the night shift. He said I could stay over and leave in the morning and dropped me off at his studio. He came back from work tired and climbed into bed with me. Next thing you know he is naked and starts taking off my clothes.I was young and hot Yao I was happy to oblige but was nervous because I had eaten, had no condom, and didn’t prep.I told him all of these things and he said he didn’t care and just wanted to put it in and make out- that he just wanted to be near me. Needless to say he fucked me with his 9inch dick till he came and it was a shit show afterwards. I was so embarrassed and scared . He was understanding but was paranoid afterwards. Moral of the story unless you want to deal with shit prep or fast!

Edited by Blatinobttm
  • Upvote 1

• Moderators

My late husband wanted me ready to be fucked at all times. I told him that I would do my best, but I couldn't promise anything hours after my last shower and clean out. We settled on I needed to be ready at half an hour's notice which worked fine. I douche every time I shower just to be ready. 

But sometimes, he didn't want to wait. He would tell me he was taking responsibility for any problems, but I needed to put out now. A couple of times I told him I could definitely tell I needed to clean out. Of all the rest of the times over 14 years, I was not completely clean less than five times.