Brian's Senior Year

Chapter 6 - Virginity Lost

His dick now soft, Adam finally rolled off of Brian and onto his back next to him. Laying in that bed, his own cum smeared all over his chest and stomach, while Adam’s toxic seed was beginning to seep out of newly destroyed asshole, Brian appeared still, but his mind was racing in a million different directions at one time.

The two primary emotions fighting for space in his head were pride and fear. At first, fear took over. Even though he had, in the moment, decided to go with it as Adam made clear he was going to cum in him, whether he liked it or not, Brian had not come to that house having made a decision to get pozzed. He had, of course, only agreed to it after learning that it was unlikely he’d get infected… if the other guy was undetectable, which Brian had just assumed he was. His mind quickly darted to his parents and what they’d do he told them he had HIV. Being gay was one thing, and he wasn’t ashamed of it, because he now knew it was who he was. But getting pozzed was something he did; this one was a choice. And it was definitely going to he harder to explain.

Brian also thought about Jake in that moment. He hadn’t quite realized yet how much he was longing to be with him. Ever since that first night where he jerked off to the thought of his classmate, Brian found himself more and more taken by him. And, Jake didn’t have a girlfriend, something Brian was keeping close tabs on. Obviously that didn’t really mean anything, but for a high school senior as hot as Jake not to be the subject of at least some girl-related drama was stoking Brian’s suspicions that maybe he too was gay, and maybe it could actually happen. But now, Brian felt that getting pozzed might mean he just lost Jake too.

After catching his breath for a few minutes and fighting the whirlwind of emotions, Brian sat up and swung his legs off the side of the bed, not sure what he was doing or where he was going. So, he put his head in his hands, and he could feel he was starting to cry, not for any particular reason, but all of those conflicting emotions were just trickling out now as tears.

His crying was soft, and Adam probably didn’t even notice, but he did see Brian with his head down. He rolled over closer to him, ran his hand slowly down his spine, and asked “How are you feeling?”

“I…I don’t know”

“You said thanks…”

“I know…I…I don’t know”

Adam may have just finished doing a pretty shitty thing to this virgin twink who was just starting to get his gay legs under him, but he wasn’t a sadistic person necessarily. He knew Brian thought he wasn’t going to get pozzed, but Adam loved gifting, had been off meds for about a month, and had decided he wasn’t going to waste the opportunity to poz a high school virgin. So, while he didn’t regret what he had done, he wanted Brian to feel good about it.

“Why don’t you hop in the shower and clean up?” he offered.

Brian wasn’t sure if Adam planned to join him in the shower, or if he planned to kick him out after he cleaned his cum off of him, but he didn’t have enough space in his head to figure it out, so he let out a week “okay” and picked himself off the bed.

Adam marveled at what he could see in front of him. Brian’s still semi-hard cock hanging off his thin body that was glistening with cum and sweat. As Brian stood still for a moment after getting up, clearly realizing his ass hurt, he could see some of his cum starting to flow out of his used hole. It was a shame, but he could sense he needed to give the boy some space.

Brian winced as he started making his way towards the bathroom. He had dreamed so much about the feeling of a cock inside him that walking around with a recently opened hole, reminding him that he had finally accomplished that goal, was actually making him feel better. And, he was getting to experience was it felt like to have cum drip down his legs, one of the things he always thought was particularly hot when he read about it. For a mostly smooth twink, his legs were the only part of his body with a bit of soft fuzzy hair, and he could feel his balls stirring as Adam’s cum slowly rolled down the inside of them.

By the time he was in the hot shower, he was feeling better. He was still shaking, though it was different now than it was as he was driving over. He was consciously nervous about the consequences of what he had just done, but even just the walk to the bathroom and now the rinsing of his cum off of himself in another man’s shower was kicking his teenage lust back in to gear, and that second emotion, pride, began to gain the upper hand in his mind.

He felt hot. Really hot, and proud of himself. He was a shy 18 year old, and yet he had driven in to Boston to meet up with a 52 year old who he let take his virginity. HE had done that. It wasn’t done to him; Brian had made the choice to have sex, to lose his virginity, to make the questionable decisions in pursuit of cock. He felt how he had wanted to feel- that if tomorrow wasn’t Saturday, he would would stride in to school the next morning smirking, with a particular swagger, knowing he had done something sexier than anyone else in school probably ever had, even if he was never going to tell them about it. Quickly enough, his cock began to stir again, and while the feelings of guilt and nervousness didn’t go away, they were firmly in the passenger seat now.

He got out of the shower, dried himself off, and opened the door back into Adam’s master bedroom to find he wasn’t there. He could hear commotion in the kitchen. He initially went to pick up his clothes, but then he figured he didn’t really need them, and he walked out to the rest of the house to find Adam, who was sitting in his gym shorts at the kitchen island.

“Hey kid” Adam said cheerfully.

Brian chuckled, “hey old man.”

“Rude.” Adam replied playfully. “I’m kinda surprised you haven’t run out of here yet.”

“I’m kinda surprised too.”

“How you feel?”

“Umm, kinda hard to say. Like, I’ve never felt sexier, but I still can’t believe you pozzed me.”

Adam smirked. Again, while he wanted Brian to feel good, he didn’t feel bad about what he’d done, at all.

“That might be why you feel so sexy.”

“Maybe, but obviously I’m a little concerned.”

“Don’t worry about it now. Plus, you did your research, you know it won’t kill you. Here, want a beer?” Adam had already started in on a Sam Adams when Brian was in the shower, and he went to open the fridge to get the boy one.

“Thanks, but I don’t like beer.”

“Hah, you’re such a teenager. I’m gonna guess you haven’t drank enough to learn to like it yet.”

“But I’ll take a shot of that Absolut”

“Ooh, like the hard stuff huh?”

“Not really, just know I can get it down quick and it calms my nerves.”

Adam poured Brian a couple fingers worth into a rocks glass and slid it over to him. He quickly picked up the glass and downed it. There was a little more than he had expected in the glass, so he coughed a bit, but managed to mostly get it down without looking too much like a child. “Take another” Adam said as he poured more vodka into the glass, and Brian repeated the same motion.

Being the shy kid he was, Brian hadn’t ever really drank much before. He got drunk once with a couple friends while playing dungeons and dragons, and had snuck a couple shots at home a few time to rebel or relax, but he still didn’t have any tolerance for alcohol. So those two quick drinks went to his head, fast.

He turned around to look at the TV as laughter caught his attention. Adam had never turned the TV off.  James Corden had replaced Colbert, and he was doing a carpool karaoke with Tom Holland, who Brian had a major crush on. As the vodka started to work its magic, he stood and watched the two Brits being ridiculous for a moment before walking the short distance from the kitchen into Adam’s living room. He then leaned over the back of the sofa, legs crossed with one foot on top of the other and ass out, as he watched.

Adam’s face lit up with a big smile. He could not resist Brian’s exposed ass now. He had been trying to give him space, but as Brian swayedwith the music while bent over the couch, Adam’s cock hardened again in a hurry. Even he was impressed that he had rebounded that quickly, so he hopped up and walked over behind Brian, dropping his shorts along the way. He grabbed Brian’s hips, telling him “you can’t just lean over like that and not expect me to fuck you again.”

“What makes you think I didn’t expect it?” Brian replied. He turned back for a moment to look at Adam with a wicked smile across his face. The vodka was really kicking in now, and Brian’s inhibitions were gone. He wanted it again, and he uncrossed his legs and stuck out his ass as an invitation.

Adam didn’t waste any time. His cock finished hardening instantly when he rubbed it against Brian’s soft skin, and this time using his own cum as lube, drove it into Brian’s asshole balls deep in one swift lunge. Brian yelled loudly in pain as he was invaded by Adam’s poz cock again, this time without any pretense of letting him get used to it. Adam’s couch had a low back, so it was perfect for pushing Brian down by his back in to an almost 90 degree angle and beginning to jackhammer him with his 8 inch cock.

As opposed to the first time, in a bed, looking each other in the eyes, being asked if he was ready, Brian really felt now like he was just getting used as a fuck toy. He basically had no leverage, bent over as he was, and he was clearly impaired already by the vodka, so he just closed his eyes and gave himself over Adam’s ruthless pounding. There was no headboard this time to slam in to the wall, but Brian’s yelps each time Adam drove into him were probably making just as much noise. He was loving feeling this way, powerless.

Adam fucked Brian ruthlessly over his couch, working up a sweat as he held Brian down and slid his cock in and out. Eventually he was tired of being bent over the boy, so he pulled out for a moment and pulled Brian up. He continued to hold him by the waist and directed him up against the wall. This was one of Adam’s favorites. He put his arm around Brian’s upper chest and bent him back he drove into his ass again, Brian’s minuscule triceps flexing as he pushed against the wall so that he wouldn’t get thrown into it.

“You ready for another poz load in you kid?”

Brian was silent, continuing the guttural noises of being fucked as Adam drilled in to him again and again. He could feel his asshole getting forced open even more in this new angle, and it was driving him crazy with both pain and pleasure, though this time was far more on the pleasurable side than the first fuck.

Adam didn’t say anything after that. They just continued fucking up against the wall without words until Adam, with no notice, shoved his cock so far into Brian that he basically picked him up off the ground, releasing more forceful ropes of poz cum deep into the high school senior’s tight ass.

When he pulled out, Brian fell to the ground on his hands and knees. His legs were weak from the hard fucking, and he felt Adam’s cum leaking out of him even more this time. He stayed down, panting, trying to catch his breath, until Adam scooped him by the armpits and walked him over to the couch, falling down onto the cushions and allowing Brian to fall on to him. Adam held him there, his thoroughly used former virgin boy, cum dripping out of him, as they watched the rest of the Late Late Show and both dozed off, thoroughly spent.

Brian woke up in a pitch black living room. There must have been a timer on the lights and TV. He craned his neck to look back into the kitchen to see the time on the stove: 3:45am.

The vodka had worn off by now, as had the lust. Now, on this couch in the dark, he felt scared again. His mind went from asleep to racing, again questioning why the hell he just let that happen. He had shifted off of Adam as they slept, so he quietly got up and went to the bedroom to grab his clothes. He slid on his boxers and his sneakers, and didn’t even bother with the rest of his clothes; he just picked them up in ball and quietly exited the house and went to his car.

He started making his way home, but he could barely keep his thoughts on the road. He pulled over into a strip mall parking lot, turned off the car, and took a deep breath. He had just spent the night getting fucked. By a man. An HIV positive man. Not once, but twice. He loved it, but he hated himself for loving it. He was still turned on, but he was also still scared.

Sitting in his car, in the dark, his cock started tingling again. He pulled his boxers off over his sneakers, took it out and started jerking off, basically naked in this strange parking lot lit up yellow by old street lights. He knew he shouldn’t be doing this there, but what the hell, he had just done something even “worse”. He got his 7.5 inch cut cock nice and hard and thought back to himself begging Adam to poz him, jerking furiously, until he grunted, thrust his hips up off the seat, and sprayed five big ropes of cum up on to his chest, some even landing on his shoulders. He wondered if the cum all over him was toxic.

He kept his boxers off, turned the Jeep back on, and drove home, naked and covered in cum.

• Like 34
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 17