Brian's Senior Year

Chapter 7 - Two Boys in Boston

*Ding*

Brian awoke to the text message tone of his phone. He looked at his alarm clock. “11:07am”. He had slept late, unsurprising after the night he just had. He looked at his phone to check the message.

“How are you feeling baby boy? You snuck out on me last night.” It was from Adam.

Lying in bed, Brian was still naked, covered in dry cum. As he swung his legs off the side of the bed to get up, he realized his ass was still feeling the effects of being invaded for the first time. It was sore; his whole body was sore really. He stood and reached down between his legs to find his hole, no longer virgin. He stuck his thin bony index finger inside himself and thought he could still feel Adam’s cum.

He walked across his bedroom, opened his closet door, and looked at himself in the hanging mirror. His hair was more messed up than on a normal morning. He could barely make out the cum against the pale skin on his thinly defined chest. His soft cock hung off of his slim frame, just as it did before, but it felt different now, having been in another man’s mouth. He turned sideways to see his ass protrude from his thin frame, serving as a reminder what he had done the night before.

Brian unlocked his phone and tried to figure out what he wanted to say to Adam. “Hey, yeah, I woke up and wasn’t sure what to do with myself so I came home.” He sent.

He wrote out another. “I don’t know how I feel. Like I said last night, sexy but scared. I haven’t even graduated high school and now I’m poz.”

“Well, I hope so Brian. Fingers crossed that I successfully infected you, but you’ll have to get tested to know for sure. Might not have.”

Brian had just accepted that Adam was probably toxic enough to convert him. His thought process hadn’t yet gotten far enough to think that maybe he hadn’t. Even getting loaded up with toxic cum was no guarantee. As that dawned on him, in that moment, he felt relief. Maybe he just had a super hot hookup and lost his virginity, and he wouldn’t have to suffer the consequences.

“I’ll let you know” he sent off to Adam.

“Please do. And I hope I’ll be seeing you again, either way.”

Brian let that message sit.

The next day, Sunday, Brian returned to Boston, but this time it was for accepted students day at Boston University, where he had decided to spend the next four years of his life.

Brian was excited to go to school in the city. BU’s campus was smack dab in the middle of Beantown, a stone’s throw away from Fenway Park and everything else the city had to offer. He was quite nervous about it, having always been a quiet, reserved kid, but he was hoping that going to school here would help him break out of his shell a bit. It also didn’t hurt that he thought being in the city would be a boon to his burgeoning sex life.

But an accepted students day was not an environment where Brian would typically thrive. Surrounded by kids his age that he didn’t know, his anxiety was close to bubbling over. For some reason, he always thought people he didn’t know were judging him, and even though he told himself he didn’t care, of course he did. He was hopeful he’d meet some people, but he had a hard time getting over his shyness, making it difficult to strike up conversation organically. At least, he thought, he wasn’t a virgin. He consciously knew that, of course, that did not matter, would not come up, and could not be seen by other people, but in case it did, he was feeling good to have checked that box.

The morning started out in a large lecture hall, with some Dean or another welcoming everyone to campus and to the start of the next phase of their young lives. Brian had found his way there from the parking garage and sat down, not knowing what else to do, and was reading through the day’s schedule while waiting for it to start. When the speakers finished, the students sorted themselves by college, and Brian found the College of Arts & Science group, where his major was. As the group walked down the corridor towards a smaller lecture hall, Brian heard a familiar voice.

“Hey Brian”

He turned his head and saw Jake a few steps behind him, walking quickly as if he had been trying to catch up with him, a smile on his face that Brian knew well: relief to find someone he knew.

“Oh, hey Jake. I didn’t know you were going to BU too.”

“Yeah, I was going to go to USC, but then when I looked at how expensive plane tickets back and forth were, I decided maybe going to school so far away wasn’t as good an idea as I had planned.” He chuckled a bit, and Brian wondered if that was true, or if that was the story Jake had come up with to cover that he was afraid to go to school that far away. If it was the latter, Brian knew how he felt. “So, you in Arts & Sciences too?”, Jake continued as they walked down the hall.

“Yeah, I think I’m going to do computer science, how about you?” Brian replied, trying really hard to keep his cool. It wasn’t abnormal for Jake to be talking to him, they had class together and were friendly enough. Still, they were here amidst a big crowd of future college students, but alone as the only ones who knew each other. Ever since Brian had begun to accept his sexuality, and his feelings about Jake, it had been harder to talk to him. He was afraid he was going to accidentally blurt something out that gave him away, or that he would find out that Jake was straight, an asshole, or otherwise unattainable.

“Oh, cool, that makes sense for you. You always were wicked smaht”. Jake giggled at his cheesy attempt at an exaggerated Boston accent. “I’m international relations right now, but might do economics, I don’t know. It’s cool running in to you here, it’ll be good have a friend around.”

Neither of them realized it, but they both blushed ever so slightly when Jake said that. Brian was thrilled to hear Jake refer to him as a friend and insinuate they’d be seeing more of each other, and Jake was worried he had been a bit too vulnerable with Brian. He didn’t know him well enough yet to be sure he wouldn’t be judged.

The two boys spent the rest of the day together. With Jake around, it was easier for Brian to chat up some other new people, but neither of them ever broke away from the other. They decided to go to the same info sessions, walked around the activities fair together, and chatted about what dorms they wanted to live in. As they walked out of the housing session and sat down outside to figure out where they were supposed to go next, Jake was looking at his phone as he asked “Um, so, what would you think about being my roommate? I mean, I don’t know if you’re wanting to meet new people or whatever and I know we don’t know each other super well so no worries at all if you’re not interested but I just thought it might be cool.” He looked over at Brian quickly to see if he could sneak a peak at his reaction.

Brian could sense the nerves in Jake’s rambling question. One of the benefits of being a quiet kid was he was skilled in empathy; plus he recognized those nerves in himself. He never expected to hear them from Jake, though, who always gave off such a confident air at school. Brian couldn’t be sure of what was provoking the nerves, but his heart fluttered at his suspicion, or maybe his hope, that Jake was nervous for the same reason Brian had been nervous all day. And now, he had a chance to share a room with his crush, which could be great, but could also be a disaster.

“Umm…” Brian began to respond.

“I won’t be offended if you don’t want to, I get it.” Jake rushed to interject.

“No, no, I think that would be awesome!” Brian responded just as quickly, letting instinct reply after he began to sense Jake’s disappointment.

Brian was beaming inside. He was beginning to really think that their day together had been more than coincidence and convenience; that it had indeed been filled with chemistry. If he had more confidence in himself, and if he wasn’t still in totally in the closet, he might have asked Jake out right then; that’s how sure he was that their interactions that day weren’t normal, and that they were was a spark between the two 18 year olds.

His mood quickly soured, however, when the pair were sitting in the day’s final session, a mishmash of add-ons that were combined in to one. Campus security, ID cards, sexual health… Brian’s heart sunk, from the highest place it had ever been, deep down in to the pit of his stomach as the presenter talked about the health center’s resources and free, no-questions-asked STD tests. It was the first time all day that he had thought about what had otherwise consumed him that weekend. He was sure that, if he was poz, this was all ruined.

As Jake and Brian walked together back to the parking garage, Brian barely spoke. Jake noticed the consternation on Brian’s face; their friendship already strengthened immeasurably over the course of just one day. As they got to Jake’s car, which was closer then Brian’s, Jake asked “Are you okay Brian? You look like you’ve seen a ghost.”

“Oh, yeah, sorry, I’m fine.”

“You sure?” he asked as he opened the passenger door of his car and dropped all the swag he picked up that day on the backseat.

Brian could see the genuine look of concern on Jake’s face.

“Yes, yes, thanks” Brian smiled wide as his feelings for Jake took back control of his attention. “Hey, I’m really happy we ran in to each other. Thanks for keeping me company. I’m excited to be your roommate this fall.”

“Me too Brian… Um, I’ll see you at school tomorrow, huh?”

“Yeah, absolutely! I can’t wait!” Brian replied before he could catch himself.

The sparks were flying now. Everything said had been innocuous, but it had all been said with just a little more emotion than would have been normal for two straight boys. They could both sense it, too.

Jake decided in that moment to take a chance. He took Brian’s hand in his own, quickly leaned in, and kissed him. Brian was stunned, and Jake didn’t hold the kiss more than a few seconds, worried he had made a gigantic mistake. He pulled away and looked in terror at Brian’s face for a reaction. “Oh, I’m sorr…” he started to say.

Brian recovered from his split-second paralysis and squeezed Jake’s hand an instant before he could pull it away. In one swift motion, he pulled Jake back towards him, moved his free hand to Jake’s neck, and connected for another kiss. This time it lasted a bit longer, as they made out with each other for a brief moment or two before disconnecting. Brian took a step back, caught his breath, and with wide eyes and a gigantic smile across his face, confessed “I’ve been wanting that for a long time”.

“With me?” Jake asked lightly as his voice quivered, genuinely unsure if that’s what Brian meant.

“Yes, with you.”

“Cool”

They both laughed at Jake’s Han Solo-esque response. A group of other students had come in the parking garage and were heading towards them, so Brian calmly let go of Jake’s hand. He wasn’t afraid of being caught with a boy (in fact, he craved that); he just didn’t want to cause a scene.

“So, I’ll see you tomorrow then?” asked Brian.

“Can’t wait.”

Brian turned and walked away down the row of parked cars, glancing back with a smile towards Jake, who was watching him leave before getting in his own car.

When Brian finally got to the Jeep, he sat down in his drivers seat, put his head back, and took a big deep breath. He couldn’t help but give a little fist pump to himself; he had never felt so happy in his life. It was tempered slightly by the nagging concern of how the weekend’s pozzing adventure was going to affect his new relationship with Jake. But he put that aside for the moment and drove home happy, singing along with the radio at the top of his lungs.

• Like 30
  • Upvote 6
  • Piggy 4

Chapter 8 - Falling Fast

The following weekend, on Sunday afternoon, Brian once again found himself shaking with nerves. This time he wasn’t sitting in his Jeep on a strange side street, about to get fucked, but rather siting at a small table in the corner of Starbucks, waiting for his first real date. With Jake.

Since they had kissed at accepted students day, Brian and Jake proceeded with falling for each other pretty quickly. They talked more with each other at school than they ever had before, and continued chatting by text when they got home. It was mostly about school, college, high school drama, how their dorm room would be set up next year, but things really started moving when Brian asked about the kiss.

Brian: “So, umm, you kissed me…”

Jake: “Yes I did. And then you kissed me.”

Brian: “Haha yup. Did you know I had a crush on you?”

Jake: “I had no idea, I didn’t even know you were in to guys! But I’m honored to be your crush haha.”

Brian: “Hahaha I’m glad. I didn’t know you were into guys either.”

Jake: “Yeah, I’m gay. I’ve known it for a little while, but honestly I’ve been too scared to do anything about it or tell anyone. You’re the first person to know.”

Brian: “I’m gay too. I hope this doesn’t sound weird, but I think realizing I had a crush on you is what helped me figure that out.”

Jake: “Awww ❤️🏳️‍🌈. Haha not weird at all, I get it. I just really had a feeling there was something between us all day, and then the next thing I know I’m kissing you. I still can’t believe I did that.”

Brian: “I’m super glad you did :). So, like, do you want to go out with me some time?”

Jake: “Yeah!”

They decided to meet up for coffee the following Sunday afternoon, and maybe go see a movie after. Neither of them was truly out, but they both decided this would be the first step, and that they wanted to spent time together. They met up at Starbucks in the early afternoon and just sat and talked for hours. Eventually they decided to go see the movie, and even though they picked the latest superhero film, they still found themselves holding hands for a few minutes, laughing with each other in the dark at the corniness of their first date tropes.

It was dark after the movie ended, and on the way back to their cars they decided to go for a walk in the nearby park. Jake offered his hand to Brian as they strolled along the path. Brian took it. Neither of them was quite ready to come out to everyone in their lives, but in that moment, they wanted to be together, and didn’t mind who saw. As they reached their cars, Brian pulled Jake in for a passionate kiss, this one lasting a little longer than the last. Then, it was time to go home. It was a school night, after all.

Brian was ecstatic at how things were going with Jake. He could tell they were moving quickly, and while he knew that should make him nervous, it didn’t. What made him nervous was Adam, and his toxic seed. Brian’s cock stiffened every time he thought about their night together, but he was worried a positive diagnosis would ruin his chances with Jake. He wanted to get tested ASAP, but he knew it would take a couple weeks to get accurate results. He figured things wouldn’t go quite that quickly. He was wrong.

The next Friday, Jake invited Brian over to his house to hang out and play video games. His dad was away for work, so he had the place to himself. Brian was excited to finally get some alone time with Jake, and figured he’d call the night a win if he could actually make out with Jake for longer than a couple minutes.

They kicked things off by playing video games, eating pizza, and talking about the physics test they took earlier in the day. Eventually, they shut the PlayStation off, sat on the couch, and just talked. They got to know each other, talked about their futures, and even discussed their sexuality. Finally, close to midnight, they started talking about their budding relationship.

“So we’re both gay, we’ve kissed twice, and we kinda went on a date…”, Jake returned from the kitchen with sodas for both of them and sat down on the couch right next to Brian, their arms and legs now touching, as he prepared his question. His voice cracked as he asked it. “…does that make me your boyfriend?”

Brian turned and looked at Jake, rested his free hand softly on Jake’s face, and kissed him. Jake’s mouth was ready for it this time, and the two boys shared their third kiss. A moment later, Brian let go, placed his forehead up against Jake’s and said “Does that answer your question?”

Jake pulled Brian back in to continue the kiss, and the two of them started making out, slowly and intensely. After a little bit, Brian swung himself up over Jake’s body, straddling him, and took his face in his hands (as Adam had done to him only a couple weeks before). He continued the passionately kissing him for what felt like hours. Both of them could feel this was a special moment, their first real connection with another boy, and Jake especially was eager for more. He lifted Brian’s shirt up and beckoned him to lift his arms so he could take it off, and Brian obliged.

“My god you are hot” Jake uttered as he took in Brian’s thin chest and pale stomach.

“I’m hot!? I’ve got nothing on you, babe.” Brian responded, testing out how calling Jake “babe” felt. He decided he liked it. “I still can’t quite believe I’m making out with you right now.”

Jake pulled him back in for more, but after a moment he stopped to ask a question. Brian could notice the nerves appearing on Jake’s face as he asked “Um, do you want to take this to my room?”

Brian hesitated for just a moment, remembering his hesitation about his status, but he didn’t want to disappoint Jake. Before Jake could register any concern, Brian jumped back off the couch, now wearing only the light blue, surprisingly well-fitting, jeans and white socks, and said “lead the way.”

Jake grabbed Brian’s hand and led him upstairs to his bedroom. Jake’s room was pretty much what you would expect from a straight high school athlete: some medals, some clothes on the floor, a couple sports posters. It was messy, but neither of them cared; the double bed up against the window was the only thing worth paying attention to.

“Yeah, uh, this is my room” Jake started to say, unsure of how exactly to move forward now. Luckily, Brian took the lead said “alright, my turn.”

He took Jake by the hips and walked him backwards toward the bed, gently pushing him down to sit on its side. Brian grabbed Jake’s red BU Terriers t shirt and yanked it off, revealing Jake’s toned chest and arms.

Jake and Brian could both be described as twinks, but Jake would never be dubbed scrawny. He was a maybe an inch taller than Brian and weighed probably 135. Jake was their high school’s star wrestler in the smaller weight classes, so his smooth upper body was sporting nicely toned and veiny arms, he had a defined six pack, and his legs were slim but packed with muscle. He didn’t have the tan of someone who played an outdoor sport, but he wasn’t Brian’s nerdy pale white either. His dark hair was fluffed up but not quite spiked, and Brian gazed in to his piercing blue eyes, which were the features that made Brian first notice he was attracted to him.

“Fuck, you are so hot” Brian said as he dropped to his knees and got in between Jake’s legs. Jake had only been wearing black basketball shorts, which Brian quickly pulled down, along with his briefs, and finally his new boyfriend was naked before him. Jake’s cock was already getting hard, and Brian was unsurprised to find he was smooth all over, given the see-it-all nature of his wrestling uniforms. Without using his hands, Brian leaned down and swooped Jake’s cock up into his mouth, giving him his first blow job. Jake moaned and exclaimed “Oh, fuck…”, and ran his hands through Brian’s hair as he worked magic with his tongue, getting Jake rock hard. Brian pulled back and grasped Jake’s dick, which he guessed measured about 6.5 inches. “Please, keep sucking me” Jake begged.

Brian did as he was asked. Quickly enough, Jake shouted “Brian I’m gonna cum!” and unleashed a torrent of teenage cum into Brian’s mouth and down his throat. This was the first time Brian had swallowed cum, and even though the surprise caught him off guard, he did his best to take all of it. He gagged a bit, causing Jake to say “Oh god, sorry, are you okay.”

Brian gulped down the cum still in his mouth, and said “Yeah man, I’ve just never had a guy blow in my mouth before. But don’t worry it was fucking hot man!”

Jake fell back on to the bed, ass still half-hanging off and feet on the floor, and let out a big exhale. As he stared at the ceiling above him, he said “That was my first anything.” Brian knew he meant this was his first time naked and playing with a boy, but asked “never with a girl?”. Jake said “nope”, and Brian replied, still on his knees “me neither”.

Jake flipped over on to his stomach and the climbed up into his bed. He pushed the covers aside, laid down on his side, and propped his head up in his hand, elbow into his pillow. “Going to join me?” he asked.

Brian wasted no time hopping up off his knees, unbuckling his belt, and sliding his jeans off, along with his socks. “You want to take these off, or shall I?” he asked with a laugh as he grasped the waistband of his boxers.  “Strip for me baby” Jake replied, and Brian slowly slid his dark blue underwear down, revealing his already partially stiff 7.5 inch cock.

“Holy crap!” Jake exclaimed, and sat up a bit off the bed to get a better look at Brian’s naked body. “Nice cock skinny boy!”

“Haha, come on it’s not all that.” Brian replied bashfully, but with a hint of a smirk on his face.

“Get the fuck in my bed” Jake ordered with a laugh.

Brian didn’t need any more encouragement. He bounded over and hopped up into the bed with his new boyfriend. They started making out furiously while holding each others’ naked bodies tight, hands exploring all over. Jake flipped Brian on to his back and started kissing him on the chest, down his torso, and all the way to his cock, before taking it in his hand, looking up at Brian, and asking “Can I suck it? I don’t really know what I’m doing but I want to try.”

“Dude, I don’t know what I’m doing either, so do whatever feels right!”

Jake took Brian in his mouth, swirling his tongue around the head of his cock, before trying to get as much of Brian’s dick in to his mouth as he could. He couldn’t take it all and choked up a bit, but Brian just smiled as Jake looked up at him with perfect puppy dog eyes.

Jake continued to experiment with Brian’s cock in his mouth for a few more minutes before crawling back up and in to Brian’s arms. Brian wrapped his arms around him as Jake leaned into Brian’s chest. “Did you not like sucking?” Brian asked quietly, stroking Jake’s arm to let him know that was alright if it was the case. Jake stayed silent for a moment, thinking, deciding if he was really going to ask Brian to do what he wanted to do next.

“No, I loved it, I just… I want you to fuck me.”

“Really!?”, Brian said, surprised.

“What?” Jake didn’t understand Brian’s reaction, looking up at him for a clue.

“I just… figured… you’d be a top.” Brian laughed. “You’re the hot jock in this relationship, after all.”

“I’d definitely be down to try fucking you…” Jake replied as he peeled away from Brian a bit so he could look him in the eyes, “… but I need you inside me.”

Brian was as rock hard as he could possibly be, and he wanted to give Jake what he asked for. Brian never got to fuck Adam before he left his house, so he still hadn’t experienced what it was like to slide his cock into another guy. But he couldn’t bring himself to explain to Jake why he couldn’t do it. He didn’t want to ruin their first time together, but he figured if they played safe it would probably be okay. But, he then realized he hadn’t come prepared for this. He dejectedly asked Jake “I don’t have any condoms, do you?”

“No”

“Damn” he said dejectedly.  

“That’s alright, I don’t care.”

“Are you sure?”

“More sure than I’ve ever been about anything. I want you to be my first, Brian.”

Brian couldn’t say no. In that moment, he made a snap decision: he was going to roll the dice.

“Jake, I want you too baby” Brian said.

Jake sat up and got on all fours facing the foot of his bed, presenting his ass to Brian, who simultaneously shifted to his knees behind him. Brian marveled at Jake’s smooth ass, and gently pressed his thumb on his hole, causing Jake almost to fall as his elbows buckled. Neither of them knew enough about fucking yet to worry about foreplay, so a couple minutes of fingering is the only preparation Jake got for what was to come.

Brian’s cock was fully hard now, 7.5 inches of teenage muscle that had turned into a cruise missile, ready to find it’s target. “How about lube” Brian asked, and Jake shook his head no. “Okay, suck me off again at least to get me wet, I don’t want to hurt you.”

Jake flipped around and gave Brian the sloppiest sucking he could manage. Then, he got back in position, eager to get this done. As Brian grabbed hold of Jake’s hips, he could feel him trembling.

“Are you sure? We could do this later with lube and condoms and everything.” Brian was giving Jake one last out.

“Please, just put your dick in me” Jake whined seductively.

Brian brought his cock up to Jake’s virgin ass and aligned his head with his boyfriend’s hole. He hoped Jake’s spit would be enough lube, and was worried about hurting him, but he knew they both wanted this so badly. Their sparks had been flying since the first moment they saw each other at BU, and he knew this felt right. He began to slowly push in.

He didn’t expect how hard it would be to break through Jake’s hole, and he could hear the muffled moans of pain as he finally pushed hard enough to get his cock inside him. Slowly he slid his long slender dick inch by inch into what he thought had to be the tightest opening in existence. Jake’s ass was like a vice grip as Brian went deeper, and the pressure was amazing; like nothing he had ever experienced with his hand.

Jake was in pain, but also in love. Like Brian had felt weeks earlier with Adam, he was feeling gay and proud. He was taking a cock from a cute boy that he was falling head over heals for, so he was not going to let a little pain stop him now. “Fuck, Brian, you’re so big” he panted through large gasping breaths.

Brian was about half way in to Jake’s hole when he asked “Are you okay?”. Jake replied “Oh, fuck, yes. Are you all the way in?”.

“Not, about half way” Brian responded.

“Oh god go all the way Brian.”

Brian shoved his hips into Jake and bottomed out in his virgin ass, causing both of them to let out loud, guttural moans; Brian feeling for the first time his cock completely gipped by another boy’s tight ass; Jake feeling what it was like to have his crush deep inside him.

Brian began pulling out and sliding back in, very slowly at first. Jake alternated between holding his torso up with his hands on his bed, to falling to his elbows and burying his head into his sheets, trying to get used to it. After a few moments, Brian started building up a rhythm that could actually be described as fucking. He had never felt so powerful, holding Jake’s hips in his hands, looking down on his arched back, and driving his potentially HIV-positive cock into the unsuspecting virgin asshole. Jake had never felt so fulfilled, literally and figuratively. Even more-so than Brian, he had had to portray himself as the straight jock for so long, knowing it was a lie. Now he was on his bed taking his boyfriend’s cock in his ass.

He picked up the pace. “I’m not going to last long baby. Where do you want me to cum?” Brian asked, although he figured he knew the answer.

In between grunts, Jake let out “inside me Brian, cum in me, please.”

Brian had wanted to flip Jake on his back so he could look him in the eyes as he did this, but he realized he wasn’t going to last. He began thrusting as hard as he could, making Jake yelp and cry out in what was now, finally, starting to become a mix of pain and pleasure.

“Here it comes!” Brian yelled. He pulled Jake’s ass back into him, at the same time driving his hips forward forcefully. With his cock buried 7.5 inches inside of Jake, he experienced the single most intense orgasm he had ever had as he shot a huge rope of his cum deep into his classmate. He quickly leaned in and hugged Jake from behind, his chest on Jake’s back and his hands wrapped around his sweaty wrestler body as he continued to fill Jake’s ass with cum.

With the last buck of his hips, and the final cum entering Jake’s hole, they both collapsed on the bed, Brian laying on top of Jake, his cock still inside him. Jake was silent, breathing heavily. Brian exclaimed “That was amazing” before quickly following it with a question of genuine concern, again asking “You okay?” He meant what he said, but it did cross his mind that Jake wouldn’t be able to answer that entirely on his own yet, since Brian could potentially have just pozzed him.

Jake started to roll over, so Brian pulled out and sat back up on his knees. Jake swung around and sat cross legged in front of him, both of them admiring the skinny sweating teenager in front of them. “I’m more than okay. That hurt, but I loved it… I might love you.” Jake froze, again, realizing that this time he almost definitely had gone too far. He didn’t know if he meant fully what he said, but in that moment, it was almost as if he had to say it.

“Good. I might love you too.” Brian said with a giant smile and a glimmer in his eye, relieving Jake immensely. Jake pounced on Brian and pushed him back into the pillows. They laid together on their sides, legs intertwined, making out without any more words exchanged for what could have been hours. Eventually, they fell asleep, Jake holding Brian close.

The two boys woke up relatively early the next morning, since Jake needed to get to a wrestling practice. They showered together, jerking each other off under the hot water, trying to get themselves to cum at the same time (they succeeded, much to their enjoyment).

As they got dressed and ate breakfast, they talked about the night before, how much they enjoyed it, and everything else they wanted to do together. Brian was intent on having Jake fuck him next time, but he would have no problem taking on the role of top again too. They also agreed they would figure out a way to come out together before the end of the school year. They wanted to be a couple. The magical morning-after glow shone strong on both of them, as they both felt they had found a missing piece of themselves.

After Brian left Jake’s house, reality began to set back in, and he got a queasy feeling in his stomach as he thought about what he had to do next- he had to take an STD test. A few days later, he went to the health center at the local community college to get it done and over with. He didn’t even want to think about how he would tell Jake if his test came back positive; things were going so well. But, he couldn’t shake the strange feeling that, for some reason, that was what he was hoping for.

Friday morning, he checked his phone as he was walking in between classes, excited to see Jake next period in history class. He had an email from the clinic. He quickly opened it and scanned for one of two words until he found what he was looking for.

He opened his texts and typed out a one-word message to Adam: negative.

Adam responded right away. “Damn. We’re going to have to try again. I have a few ideas to make sure I poz you up next time boy. We’ll have meet up again soon.”

As Brian walked in, he managed to smile and wink at Jake as they quickly squeezed hands at the back of the room, but he zoned out all throughout history class. Luckily, they were watching a movie, so nobody noticed.

He was supposed to be relieved. This was supposed to be great news. But his cock was stirring, and as the bell rung and Brian and Jake parted ways for the next period, he wrote out a reply to Adam and sent it on gut instinct: “Agreed. What do you have in mind?”

• Like 34
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 8