going deeper

gaypigbb

Hey pigs!

I have a few tops I meet regularly that are rather big. When they fuck me, It feels amazing - until they go al the way. The girth is no problem, but its the depth that puts me off. 

How can I train to enjoy this more? I dream of taking their dicks hard and balls deep, but for now we have to keep it soft and more shallow. What can I do??

Please help me become a better pig!

Yeah, you definitely need to be able to take your top's deep thrusting. Tops need to use every inch in a bottom's ass. Maybe your bigger cocked fuck buddys are pressing on your inner sphincter. If that's the case then it needs to be trained to take cocks. Ask your biggest buddy to penetrate you as far as your comfortable and then very slowly push all the way in until his balls are hard against your ass. Beg him to stay in deep until you start to relax, then ask if he will start fucking you but to only pull out by an inch or so. That way he will be fucking the deepest part of your hole. I'm afraid it just takes time and practice. I hope you will soon be able to take the hardest balls deep fucking from your biggest buddy and to enjoy taking his sperm deep in your guts. Good luck

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

One of my fuck buddies is just long enough to get in my second hole. When he gets up there I’m already have to be loose everywhere else. The key I found is just take a hit of poppers a deep breath and have him go slow at first but eventually he’ll open it up and it feels so good. He kind of has to ‘hang out’ resting his tip on the entrance as you gradually open it up

• Like 2

I was on my first slam the very first time Daddy breached my second ring. “I’m going to put this load directly in your guts,” he told me moments before he exploded. He did, too, and it was amazing. No one had ever done that before. Now, that’s where I want all his loads. It didn’t take any special training or breathing - I just wanted it because he wanted it. I consider it a special reward when he breeds me like that, past my second ring.

• Piggy 1

The muscle at the top of the anus leading into the rectum is an involuntary muscle unlike the voluntary external muscle we are all used to relaxing to accommodate the initial entry of the top's dick. I've found that if the top hits that muscle at the top of my anus, it will eventually open to allow the dick into the rectum. If the top stops when the tip of his dick hits that muscle and continues to apply gentle pressure, he is able to enter my rectum rather easily. And, wow, what a mind blowing experience it is. The first time a top penetrated beyond my second ring was pure joy and ecstasy. And it was even more electric when he bred me deep in my guts. I have always thought it was nothing more than hyperbole when I heard folks talk about seeing fireworks during the peak of sexual arousal. Well, I now realize it is something real and that is where I want all future loads. I admit I've only had this current top be able to hit the right spots to generate this reaction in me. I fear he has ruined me, since the few tops he has shared me with haven't been able to provide any place near as enjoyable an experience as he can. I continue to enjoy being whored out to other tops when it pleases him or when he needs a break during lengthy fuck sessions. But, I think it is easier for me to make sure it is a memorable experience for tops when I too am enjoying serving them. Regardless, I recognize my purpose is to please my Sir and anyone he shares me with.

• Like 1

I’m also on a journey to take longer and girthier cocks. I did a google search for anal depth training and found a plethora of useful information. 

my suggestion: get an ass snake and start practicing/exploring new depths on your own now—that way, you’ll know exactly what to do when game day arrives. 

• Like 1

Not to sound insensitive, but you just need to take it.  Practice will help, but don't  put the responsibility on the top to ease you into it.  If you're going to be a good bottom, you have to learn to take tops however they wish.

• 3 weeks later...

That deep second ring is the challenge. But cock can go past and then the pain goes away and is replaced by intense pleasure.  It’s a little hard to believe it until it suddenly gives away and the top sinks in completely deep.  And you just know you want it deeper.   It’s instinct. 

Some guys have an easy deep ring to open and some are tight bastards.  But never met one I didn’t like to open 😉 and didn’t end up being great for both! 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

Love when a top likes to work to get his whole cock in there and sees it as a challenge to be overcome. My inner ring really seems to POP open, at least for me, I really feel it as a bottom and LOVE IT.

But I find it also depends on your position and the top's cock - sometimes they just go the wrong way and hit a dead end and that's no fun. If you wanna enjoy it, find the position that works for the cock and open wide.

On 3/8/2021 at 11:16 AM, dowmass said:

I hear the word the "first ring" and the deeper "second ring".

How  hung (in inches) should the top's dick be, to reach the "second ring"?

Seems to vary a good bit, depends on the size of the rectum.  Mine is 4-5” back, but definitely know guys have been 7-8” back too.   Taller bigger guys tend to have more room before the ring, but that’s a vague generality.  And of course different positions present it more easily than others. 

47 minutes ago, hexfet said:

Seems to vary a good bit, depends on the size of the rectum.  Mine is 4-5” back, but definitely know guys have been 7-8” back too.   Taller bigger guys tend to have more room before the ring, but that’s a vague generality.  And of course different positions present it more easily than others. 

There has been only one guy who regularly (every time) and intentionally fucked through my inner ring, and he was 9"+ long. It was always an incredibly intense experience for me. Another guy who has "popped" me a couple of times was about 7.5" to 8" but super hard and he made me sit in his lap and impaled me on him, pulling me down onto his root. 

I think many factors come into play, among them my depth, his length and hardness, our positions, and his intent.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1