Men in Jewerly

NHeat

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/14/2021 at 6:26 PM, Close2MyBro said:

It depends on the guy and the jewelry. With some guys it fits their look and personality, and with other guys it just doesn't. If it fits, then I find it hot. If it doesn't, then it can be a huge turn off for me.

Agreed, though I find it depends on the overall look from it.

Chains and earlobe piercings/stretched ears, as well as anything that enhances the manly/chavvy/rough look is a huge plus for me, but other things can be a personal turn off depending on the overall result from appearance.

• 4 months later...

Love cock piercings. Still have yet to meet a man with one. Would love to find out what it feels like to get fucked by a pierced cock. 
bonus if the guy has studs in his ears/ear gauges. So hot!

Guys who can pull off jewelry are hot. It’s a turn on for me either traditional jewelry or piercings. 
     I knew a guy who used his gold baby bracelet as a cock ring. Kinda weird but I still wanted to suck his dick. The bracelet had his name on it by the way. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Been pondering on this one and I think it was the guys in the 80s/90s and their hoop earings and leather jackets (George Michael 🔥) that got me started on liking piercings and leather ....and dare I say it but also Right Said Fred and his pierced nipple.

Edited by Medwaym

Had a pierced nipple (bar) done about 18 years ago. Went along to have it done with my ex about the time I was coming out to the world at large. Felt a good bonding experience and I got very horny at the tattoo and piecing studio called Marks and punctures. It hurt like fuck and took ages to settle down, but I stuck with it and feel it is part of me now, a minor rebellion against my very straight upbringing.

Generally like a few tattoos and piercings on a guy if not too excessive. Depends on the guy of course.....

• Like 1