What's Your Fetish?

GoingEasy

Person-wise, I am pretty obsessed with nice curb chains and sleeve/chest tattoos (the more the better). Stubble/short beards go a long way too (for kissing and eating out).

Activity-wise, great intimacy and connection in a dom/sub manner: lots of pinning me down, eye contact, talking/verbal, kissing, and deep, purposeful strokes that I can tell he enjoys. Also pretty much any fluids: cum (obviously) and other ones that might be too gross for softcore fetishes - basically whatever he can give me for me to soak up and mark myself with him.

• 3 weeks later...

I thought my fetish was pretty obvious, but only because it is the side of me that I decided to present to the breeding zone forum and community. So far everyone has been great and have welcomed me for the freak-y fag who likes to get bred in a cheer skirt. It is optional by the way...not mandatory.

I love to get bred, the cheer skirt is just me connecting physically with my inner slut. An out-ward expression so-to-speak.

Come use my horny holes the next time you are visiting Niagara Falls. xoxoxo

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/3/2021 at 1:35 PM, bbfuckstik said:

I have a huge sexy underwear fetish.  Thongs are my favorite; been so since high school (late 80's, early 90's) when wearing something like that in a locker room was very daring.  i have always enjoyed pushing the envelope just a little bit.  But a thong is just so darn comfortable.  It hugs my package and puts it on display for all to see.

Same here. I saw the photos you posted on your profile. Do you post anywhere else? I post on newtumbl, link is on my profile. Do you have a big collection of gear?

• 2 weeks later...

Dirty underwear. Tongue cleaning stinking pits and holes. Being a cumdump for a group of hairy guys. Sex in dirty rest area or gas station bathrooms. Sex in a cemetery. Piss. Snowballing. Being bred and keeping the cum in my hole all day. Getting slapped hard while getting my hungry ass plowed good. Extremely hairy guys especially that tuft of hair right above a man's ass. Chubby bears. Daddies.

• 2 weeks later...

I got lots of pretty mild fetishes, My main fetish that I take part in the most is sports gear, especially hockey and football, I love getting fucked in my hockey/football gear by another guy in gear. Man smell... hate cologne, perfume or even strong deodorant, nothing crazy, not multiple days without showering or anything like that. Underwear, fresh or used, especially jocks, boxer briefs, compression shorts, speedos, love a good underwear bulge and seeing a nice ass in a jock, speedo or thong. Socks, fresh or used. Boots, construction, military, sport biker/motocross. Sport biker leathers, motocross gear and helmets, especially hot if I can't see the guy... similar thing for military/swat gear. I can get into standard gay leather too like chaps and harnesses, neoprene is cool too, pup hoods.... not so much in the pup headspace but I like the hoods and the overall look. I also really like outdoor sex and sex in cars and trucks. I like uniforms and construction clothes too, its fucking hot to get fucked by a guy right after work and he keeps his uniform on and just whips out his dick... way hotter than naked sex in my books! Same goes for quickies and outdoors, love the guy to just whip his dick out but stay clothed otherwise and I just pull my pants down to expose my butt. Feels more spontaneous eager that way. It kinda makes me chuckle a bit inside when I meet a guy for a quick fuck and he takes off all his clothes including socks and everything, not that I have a problem with it all... I know I'm the weird one who actually prefers sex partially clothed than fully naked... unless its at a beach or pool or something!

And one more... I love piss, I love watching guys piss, holding their dicks while they piss especially in public. Cleaning off the last few drops... you know... as a courtesy so they don't get any on their pants. Love being pissed on and with the right guy and right circumstance I'll drink from the tap too.

Photo on 2016-02-18 at 21.32 #4a.jpg

IMG_0914.JPG

IMG_0842.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

• 4 months later...
On 1/21/2022 at 5:51 AM, str8mature5 said:

Love being blindfolded and taking anonymous loads!

Same here, love being blindfolded and taking anon loads. Now just the sight of my blindfold turns me on.

I'm really into voyeurism, especially watching people get it on without them knowing I'm there.

I stayed at a boutique hotel in P-town one summer, and it was a dream! I took a walk out my room around 2:30 AM and caught a number of windows left open (or able to peek through blinds and cracked doors) with people jerking off looking at their computers or phones or blindfolded presenting. I used to have a FWB who would let me hide in the closet while guys would unload in him, or he'd set up a gloryhole and I'd be hidden behind him watching him go to down.

It doesn't always have to be completely sexual, I enjoy watching men shower, douche, groom, or go about a routine as well.

Unrelated - I love when a guy has a hint of whiskey or tequila on his breath when he kisses.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

I love being restrained, blindfolded, ring gagged and dressed like a slut in skin tight clothing, then being fucked by anonymous guys who I will never see.  The idea of some guy passing me on the street or in a store, being a guy who fucked me and I don't know it just turns me on.  Could be any guy I pass on the street. Anyone could be one of the Alpha Males who 'force fed' me their cock and cum, or who pounded my hole.

• Like 1