What's Your Fetish?

GoingEasy

Tights. Like ballet dancer tights. I’ve dated a lot of ballet dancers I think in part because of their tights.  Haha.  And I mean the masculine side of it. Not pantyhose. That can be hot too in ways but ballet tights are hot. Both watching and wearing myself. I have so many pairs. They make great long johns under skinny jeans.  

I’ve had it ever since I wore white tights during a school play in kindergarten. I remember getting dressed in the back by one of the mom volunteers. “I bet you’ve never worn these before huh?”   Ahhh no.  After that I loved going to my sisters dance classes and watching the 2 boys at the school that were around my age dance around in black unitards. My father wasn’t going to allow me to take a dance class. 

Interestingly there are a huge amount of Asian guys (mostly Chinese, Thai, Japanese), young hot guys, that are very into this fetish. White tights, ballet tights sort of thing. They are mostly on Twitter and Instagram. A lot of young couples into it too. 

I’ve only met one other guy ever that had this fetish. We didn’t really hit it off. Didn’t have much in common aside from the tights fetish. Though I have managed to turn on a few fwb to it. And I used to love getting ADMA boys to give me massages in their tights. (They’re all required to take ballet so they all have the uniform). 😉 or to fuck me in their old ballet tights. 

10175925-58D5-4DF8-92DE-48E8DD2B1987.jpeg

3248E9B4-D7A5-4F10-BC5E-B711DAF3752D.jpeg

24FD8032-8486-4D73-9BE3-161D57A13CCB.png

• Like 1

I have a number of milder fetishes (in no particular order):

• Body hair - I don't think there is such a thing as too hairy! I especially love hairy armpits, chest, ass and crack. Long straight hair or whorls of hair in any of those places is definitely a turn-on for me. I also like that patch f hair in the small of the back for reasons that I still haven't figured out yet.
  • Natural man musk - One of my favorite sayings is "Sex is dirty (and sticky and smelly and sweaty) only if it's done right!" Sweaty armpits or a rank crotch are definitely hot.
  • Smegma/cock cheese - This is more of a fantasy fetish since I haven't actually experienced it yet. I find the idea enticing. Not sure if the reality will be or not.
  • Feet - I find certain feet quite sexy and I enjoy working them over with my mouth, tongue and teeth.
  • Foreskin - Being cut, I find foreskin incredibly hot, especially when there is enough extra skin for docking.
  • Men who aren't ticklish - I love to use my lips, tongue, mouth, teeth, fingers and hands all over a man's body. Ticklish men frustrate me to no end!
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I like being told what to wear when I hook up, to a point anyway. I also love when a top orders me to strip immediately and then doesn’t let me get dressed until he’s done with me. 

I don’t like kissing guys, but when a guy “forces” me to kiss him, that’s hot. 

I also like it a little rough. Not violent though.  

There’s more, but that’s what I can think of right now  

my fetish, to go with a guy for sex, but in reality its a gang group of men who upon arriving start to feel me, grab my ass and verbably abusive and they rape me and make their fuck whore and fuck me as they all watch me naked being fucked by their friends and waiting their turn, cock in my ass and in my mouth and feeling them grabbing and handling my naked body with my legs spread open for their pleasure, as i love having my body being handled and verbably abused.

Have a thing for rubber and hoods / masks especially a piss hood or urinal.  Piss fucking, always happy to swallow piss, not many piss fuck though.  Love Feltching and Snowballing.  Fetish wise, keeping cum to enjoy as a drink!  

• Piggy 2

White briefs soaked in piss and cum, so you can see his hard cock outlined ready to suck and lick through the sheer material!!..yummo!!