Colleague and his partner bred me

BrumBttm82

Had to travel for work recently and rather than stay in a hotel I got in touch with an old colleague I knew lived in the area I was visiting.  He and his partner are in their 50s and whilst they're just my type (older, hairy, bears), nothing sexual had ever happened before so I hadn't even thought about it before I arrived, I just assumed we'd catch up over a few drinks and a nice meal.  That part of the evening went how I expected and at about 11pm I headed up to the spare room and started to get ready for bed. I'd just got down to my underwear when there was a knock on the door. I opened it to find my colleague and his partner standing there with three whiskeys and he asked if I wanted a nightcap before bed.  I said yes and they came into the room and we all sat on the bed with our drinks. I went to put some clothes back on but my colleague told me not to bother and ran his hand up my leg until he reached my crotch and gave my cock and balls a good squeeze. Within minutes we were all naked with me on all 4s with my colleagues tongue up my arse and his partners fat cock in my mouth.  The took turns fucking my hole and both blew two loads each up me before the night was out.  When they were both spent my colleague blew me until I came in his mouth.  He spat my cum onto my hole and fucked it into me with their four loads.  Then he had me push them out and fed them to me before we all kissed, passing our mixed cum between us before they eventually made me swallow it all.  It was a good night! Hoping I get to go back again soon!

Edited by BrumBttm82
Typo
  • Like 9
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 11
  • Thanks 1

• BrumBttm82 changed the title to Colleague and his partner bred me
  • 3 weeks later...