Hairy or Shaven?

Shooter_099

Curious to know if people try to target hairy or shaven guys when looking for a bit of fun? 

Tops - do you prefer shaven or hairy asses?

Bottoms - Do you prefer shaven or hairy cocks?

Do you have a preference or does it not bother you at all?

For me personally as im vers i shave both my cock, balls & ass all the time, seeing completely shaven cock & ass drives me wild but i dont turn down hairy if they are i just dont enjoy the sex as much.

• Like 1

I can repeat what I’ve just posted to another topic. It doesn’t really matter to me. I shave my balls and my cock, and trimm my pubic hair. Also shave my ass but only around the hole. I do that because I enjoy when tongues are touching my skin directly. Other guys can be hairy or shaved, I don’t care. But if one let his pubic hair naturally, I expect to care about it. 

• Upvote 1

I love hairy Alpha Top men.  The more hair the better.  Even so much hair that you can't even seen skin underneath. Nothing like taking a load from men that hairy.  I can feel myself getting impregnated. 🙂

I like body hair but prefer it when they at least trim their balls, taint, and asscrack. Especially if they have really long pubes. I m have sex with a lot of Nikki dl/mostly straight guys and find a lot of them have untrimmed ballsacks so I push things to anall sex as fast as I can since there it doesn’t really matter  and that’s where the night needs to go to satisfy me anyway.

On 2/13/2021 at 10:45 PM, Shooter_099 said:

Curious to know if people try to target hairy or shaven guys when looking for a bit of fun? 

Tops - do you prefer shaven or hairy asses?

Bottoms - Do you prefer shaven or hairy cocks?

Do you have a preference or does it not bother you at all?

For me personally as im vers i shave both my cock, balls & ass all the time, seeing completely shaven cock & ass drives me wild but i dont turn down hairy if they are i just dont enjoy the sex as much.

As a top I love a shaved or hairless ass, because I love sucking them on the other hand, hairy ones are a bit uncomfortable (although they smell delicious with their sweat). However, I am indifferent in terms of sex, when I am versatile or bottom a hairy man is excellent, very exciting, I think a good balance of hair is not very bear, and I really dislike hairy backs, but I love hairy armpits.

but if you ask me about my preferences 70 shaved / hairless - 30 hairy.

• Like 1

Women - I love my pussy shaven, or with a just few days´ worth of hair. No jungle, please. (Only in Dominant women who want to tease me with things I don´t like)
Men - Tops - the same.
Men - Bottoms - I enjoy the smooth hole. Few hair is ok, but I prefer it completely smooth.

On 2/15/2021 at 3:49 AM, BBEric said:

I'm a total hair freak!  I love a top with a huge bush, and rimming a really hairy Dom 🙂  I don't understand why some tops shave, to me even a guy with back hair is the height of masculinity.

Even going down on a guy w/ full bush floods your nose with that musky man smell.

Edited by chipygmalion80
clarify
  • Like 3

• 3 months later...

I naturally have only a little chest hair, if I leave it to grow it merely looks pathetic, so I shave it and my nipples. Also I’ve shaved my balls since was an adolescent as I was amazed at how the soft feel of my own smooth balls. As for the rest I’ve varied over the years starting with a bit of pube trimming, sometimes shaving all my pubes, ass hair, though to leg and pits sometimes. The trend anyway tends to the smoother. And this preference with my own body tends to be mirrored in what I tend to seek in casual sex partners, including a particular fondness for SE Asian guys who tend to be smooth (though that’s just a generalisation and many guys are sexily hairy). However, if I have a tendency towards smoothness as a notional preference I find I’m instinctually more complicated than that and in practice some of my favourite fucks have been with hairy guys. 

I’m fond of both hairy chest and smooth chests in partners. I’m not keen on hairy shoulders or backs. 

When topping I prefer hairless asses, but I’ve never thought to check in advance, I take as I find. I don’t rim often but where I do I’m much more likely to do so with a hairless asshole. That said, I showered with a hot guy recently and took the rare initiative to rim his hairy asshole and loved it. 

When bottoming I don’t care if a cock is hairy or not. I’m more likely to suck a cock, and deeper and for longer, if the pubes are trimmed.