Stuck on story

Hi Guyz, this is Fiona from Germany.

I am writing on a story and i am stuck.

maybe you could give me some ideas or hints.

the setting: A guy (Kevin) has an encounter with a dominant transsexual

( Kim).

Kim put Kevin high on poppers. While he enjoys his rush she asked him about condoms. He said no, because he hadnt any in his nightstand.

now Kim wants to enter Kevin ass, when he realize she didn’t wear a condom. 

Now I don’t know how to go on. 

Kims generally intention is always to fuck her subs bare. Kevin(high and Hirntod on poppers) fantasied of bareback but is afraid.

So either she persuades Kevin into it, or she force him to take her bare.

so what do you think?

PS.

There will probably be two version of the story.  

One with normal bareback sex and one with a little poz plot twist;)

Guest svrider

definitiv würde ich es geil finden wenn Kim ihn einfach bare nimmt und er so geil wird das es ihm egal ist 

er wird sogar so geil das er sie bittet ihn zu pozzen 

• 4 weeks later...

She should talk him into it,but when feels her cock touch his hole he tells her no the she forces herself all the way in,balls deep.

Lots of pain and screaming.

If he's not 100% out, there's always the blackmail route.

She could get him feeling good and frisky during the popper-fueled foreplay and take some pictures on an old-timey Polaroid camera he has laying around. Maybe he's a photo nerd, but he's always the one taking pictures, so he's happy to be on the other side of the lens, for a change. She could snap some pictures of him in lewd poses, then get him super poppered up and take some more pictures with her pounding him bare. When he realizes that he's got her bare cock inside him, he protests, and she says something like, "Don't try and be a little tease. Teases make me angry, and when little faggots make me angry, I punish them. You're going to take what I give you how I'm giving it to you, or I'm going to make sure those pictures find their way to some people you don't want to see them. Now you're going to stop complaining, because you're so stupid that you wound up in this dilemma." Then she shoves the popper bottle under his nose and says, "And you're going to love every second of it, because we both know you're just a worthless cumdump who needs this. Now INHALE, bitch."

Or something like that.