What's your fetish?

GoingEasy

Gloryhole and Darkroom sex.... mainly fucking anonymus. Simply not knowing/seeing who is the other person who is pleasuring my cock. And the main thing.... sliding his ass/pussy  without asking permission bareback over my cock to suck/pull/ride every drop of cum out off my balls. And a great extra would be if it would be smelly sex.... really musky en very sloppy/wett/warm. Hmmm,,, that is my MAIN FETISH for sure. 

Edited by Cream4u
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I definitely have to say in the past year is much older kinky men. I have posted in my past about my group of 60 to 80+ year old guys.  These guys love to be very forceful and into anything but scat. I'm actually waiting for that because what they are into. These guys are ONLY who I will play with.

Edited by Njn0mc
  • Like 1
  • Piggy 1

Watersports... anything from soaking me in my clothes to being force fed piss. Goal is to be a urinal for a group of guys smoking and I get high from drinking their Chem piss 

16 hours ago, Njn0mc said:

I definitely have to say in the past year is much older kinky men. I have posted in my past about my group of 60 to 80+ year old guys.  These guys love to be very forceful and into anything but scat. I'm actually waiting for that because what they are into. These guys are ONLY who I will play with.

This is my partner’s fetish too. He likes 55+.  He has several hundred 55+ contacts in his phone complete with dates of their breeding and birthdays.  

my fetish is having young guys breed my partner because he is being humiliated and bullied by boys his age just like when he was in school

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

24 minutes ago, Everopen said:

This is my partner’s fetish too. He likes 55+.  He has several hundred 55+ contacts in his phone complete with dates of their breeding and birthdays.  

my fetish is having young guys breed my partner because he is being humiliated and bullied by boys his age just like when he was in school

You should surprise him.. Blindfold him and have the younger guys breed him. 

Watch it and record it all.

2 hours ago, Njn0mc said:

You should surprise him.. Blindfold him and have the younger guys breed him. 

Watch it and record it all.

I have done that I’ve also invited over young bottoms and daddy tops to fuck in front of my boi while tied naked to a chair 

• Piggy 2

• 10 months later...

My list is comprehensive so I'll start with the main ones (in all of them I'm the sub/bottom):

Playmate/s: I really get off on giving whoever I'm playing with a good time. My #1 priority is to make sure they enjoy and feel able to express themselves as fully as possible 

Feet: Anyone's feet, male, female, trans. I love to sniff, worship and pay lots of attention to well looked after feet. Bastinado/Falaka (sole beating) is a HUGE kink of mine. I think I can take it pretty well, but would love to push my limits even further 

Being fucked: cock, toys, fists. I love my cunt being utterly used

Bondage & Sensory Deprivation: slings, hoods, chains, predicament. Anything that makes me helpless and available for use 

Medical: I LOVE medical roleplay. Especially if I'm being forced into a humiliating and thorough examination

Piss: really getting into this. Love being pissed ON, next step is to be pissed IN.

Poppers: that little brown bottle is a constant companion. I adore them.

Fuel: You know what I mean. MCAT, K, T, G, Charlie. I love them, and the headspace they put me in really helps me accomplish my #1 priority

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just found this site. So nasty and hot. A few of my fetishes are eating loads out of sloppy fucked out assholes, fucking and using men while their wife or girlfriend watches and I particularly enjoy getting a few tops together and using some lucky bottom for hours, our cocks and toys making that hole stretch and gape like never before. 

• Piggy 1

I am so obsessed with feet and footjobs. Anytime I travel, I love hitting up guys to come over to my hotel room for some fun foot worshipping sessions. Right now, my biggest fantasy is pissing while I’m getting a footjob. I have a friend that I meet up with for some foot sessions whenever my partner goes on work trips, so next time I’m going to pop the piss idea to him and see what he thinks. The sessions with him always turn me on so much, my partner isn’t into feet at all, so I’m really lucky I found someone who lets me play with theirs while appreciating mine. I just wish I could do it more often lol. 

On 2/21/2023 at 11:02 PM, Guest said:

Watersports... anything from soaking me in my clothes to being force fed piss. Goal is to be a urinal for a group of guys smoking and I get high from drinking their Chem piss 

Hot💋

I love FF...but, haven't done it in over a year so you can now stick a piece of coal up my butt and get a diamond in a day!😉

For those of you into wearing other men's underwear etc....when I was younger(legal) I was invited to a university with prospects of going to school there. I had free access to the campus so I was able to go tothe gym..etc...while there I watched their diving team practice and got the hardest boner, I went looking for bathroom to crank one out...I found the entrance to the men's swim team lockerroom and went inside...it hadn't been clean and a bunch of towels and speedos were lying around on the benches, hanging from locker doors, and on the floor....Don't judge me but yes, I stole a few speedos and went back to the hotel and sniffed them and jerked off...while at it, jumped on the internet and looked up the swimteam and match the swimmer by his number that was imprinted on the side of his speedo...two very tall hot all American white boys...one with a smooth chest and one with a huge treasure trail...I still wear those stolen speedos today

• Piggy 5

I'm quite kinky and actively like WS, FF, A2M (especially to clean off the top's cock), sweaty feet, rimming sweaty holes, used condoms for lube, etc. I think I would do anything as long as I trusted my top enough - I always tell my partner I am OK to do anything as long as you will still kiss me after. 

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

While I have several, top of the list is felching other men's loads out of a gaping cum oozing fuck hole. Nothing better than the taste of cum and ass juice.

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1