Why the racial preference?

Guest xsodomyx

I’m happy to read here many comments declaring that race-center thinking has no sense. I know many guys who are although liberal, tolerant, and open-minded state that they don’t like guys like whatever. 
I really don’t understand them. 

In my childhood there was a very popular Hungarian cartoon (maybe it is still familiar), whose one figure was a fat bird named Arthur the Dumpling. He loved chocolate and had a motto on it saying he loved “round chocolate, square chocolate, long chocolate, short chocolate, flat chocolate, solid chocolate, wrapped chocolate, naked chocolate, whole chocolate, started chocolate, chocolate, bitter chocolate, tube chocolate, hazelnut chocolate, milk chocolate, liqueur chocolate, last year’s chocolate, this year’s chocolate, and any chocolate that is made in the world.

The point is the last part of his verse. And  I’m the same person like this bird only with guys. I don’t care about race, age, shape, etc. If he has good dick and/or good ass, he is welcome. 
I think I am lucky to have sex with almost all races. For example I was fucked by and fucked South-American indian, Indian, Maori, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Arabic, Turkish, Roma, Black, latino and many guys from whole Europe, etc. According to my experiences all the sexual racial stereotypes are fake and bullshit. As for the most common ones: I fucked a black hung guys sweet ass and many Chinese guys fucked me like a bull. One of them, a young small guy was a real rough dom. He spectacularly enjoyed dominating me, the white daddy. 
So guys, who don’t wanna fuck with others because their race, please guide them to me. 

• Like 2

I've dated many with a darker tan than mine.  If your hot in my eyes, then it's about personality.  Then we can talk about sex. 

My personal feeling is the media along with the need to gain power in politics is the real issue at hand.  Seems like we go through these waves about every 8 to 10 years. 

I like people that are kind to others.  Our skin color shouldn't be an issue, as under it we are all made the same, and the same color!  Get ride of the words of race, then we can't have a race war.  Get rid of hate, get more freedom.  Too many rules causes too many issues.  The need for too much power is a mental thing.  Time to change the education system.  We need to stop trying to dumb people down, it's a power trip for politicians.

I looked it up:

Broadly speaking, a "politician" can be anyone who seeks to achieve political power in any bureaucratic institution or organization

Kindness go's so much further if it's used every single day by everyone.   Kindness is way more fun than hate is. 

10 hours ago, find91 said:

Just a word of experience. It takes a lot to stretch a hole out beyond repair. The colon naturally wants to tighten. So taking big dick won't do that unless it's literally fucking you everyday. So no need to fear big cock hehe  

its good to know, i have never been fucked by black men only see that they have big cocks and I would love to be fucked by them. i think it would be very hot and fun to get a big cock inside of me, and would love to feel a black mans cock.

4 hours ago, bareback-flipflop said:

I’m happy to read here many comments declaring that race-center thinking has no sense. I know many guys who are although liberal, tolerant, and open-minded state that they don’t like guys like whatever. 
I really don’t understand them. 

In my childhood there was a very popular Hungarian cartoon (maybe it is still familiar), whose one figure was a fat bird named Arthur the Dumpling. He loved chocolate and had a motto on it saying he loved “round chocolate, square chocolate, long chocolate, short chocolate, flat chocolate, solid chocolate, wrapped chocolate, naked chocolate, whole chocolate, started chocolate, chocolate, bitter chocolate, tube chocolate, hazelnut chocolate, milk chocolate, liqueur chocolate, last year’s chocolate, this year’s chocolate, and any chocolate that is made in the world.

The point is the last part of his verse. And  I’m the same person like this bird only with guys. I don’t care about race, age, shape, etc. If he has good dick and/or good ass, he is welcome. 
I think I am lucky to have sex with almost all races. For example I was fucked by and fucked South-American indian, Indian, Maori, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Arabic, Turkish, Roma, Black, latino and many guys from whole Europe, etc. According to my experiences all the sexual racial stereotypes are fake and bullshit. As for the most common ones: I fucked a black hung guys sweet ass and many Chinese guys fucked me like a bull. One of them, a young small guy was a real rough dom. He spectacularly enjoyed dominating me, the white daddy. 
So guys, who don’t wanna fuck with others because their race, please guide them to me. 

hahaha I want to see that Hungarian comic, I definitely identify with that motto too. Really for me the problem is not the race, that is rather a plus, my problem is that the man is educated and a good lover, you can have the thickest and firmer penis in the world and not know how to move or you can have an average penis and be the best lover. That's why I envy you, I would love to have sex with a Chinese or any Asian. I have been with natives from here in my locality and it is impressive how they enjoy fucking. There are also black bottoms that are very very supportive.

On 3/1/2021 at 2:31 AM, find91 said:

Some racial preferences is because is a result of racism and being a racial fetish. A lot of brothers will only hookup with other black men because they are tired of dealing with racist, the harrassement and just being boiled down to BBC, by other races.

Personally, I despise being treated or considered a fetish.

Well stated. I can’t tell you the amount of times I have had guys hit me up with ‘looking for BBC’ and have no clue how offensive it can be. Funny thing....not a single MOC has EVER approached me with ‘BBC’ . I am attracted to ALL dominant men regardless of race but instantly go soft when I feel like a fetish. Some men don’t mind but most men I know really take issue with it.

• Like 4

16 hours ago, chargedodger said:

Wow some people here have some real issues...I just like the color contrast of dark and light skin making love.:)

This exactly. It is the differences that turn me on. I’m 6’, dark haired and my Italian heritage shows. So a contrast with that - be it a blond guy or a black guy - can be thrilling. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Blatinobttm said:

Well stated. I can’t tell you the amount of times I have had guys hit me up with ‘looking for BBC’ and have no clue how offensive it can be. Funny thing....not a single MOC has EVER approached me with ‘BBC’ . I am attracted to ALL dominant men regardless of race but instantly go soft when I feel like a fetish. Some men don’t mind but most men I know really take issue with it.

It must be bloody tiresome. And so disrespectful. 

On 3/1/2021 at 9:45 AM, FFslutboi said:

It's when the preference rise to the level of total exclusion/stereotypical troupes/exclusivity

You cannot be fine with preference AND then give a It’s not cool when.

When someone writes their “preferences” they have signaled to others, don’t bother. Right there it sets up an exclusion wall.

That goes for EVERYTHING about preferences and especially harmful when applied to humans and human contact.
 “My preferences are...”

How many good times never knocked on your doors, or were in your beds, because others saw your written preferences and passed.

The only thing narrower than a list of written preferences is the persons mind who wrote it.

☮️

2 hours ago, StickyWetHole said:

You cannot be fine with preference AND then give a It’s not cool when.

When someone writes their “preferences” they have signaled to others, don’t bother. Right there it sets up an exclusion wall.

That goes for EVERYTHING about preferences and especially harmful when applied to humans and human contact.
 “My preferences are...”

How many good times never knocked on your doors, or were in your beds, because others saw your written preferences and passed.

The only thing narrower than a list of written preferences is the persons mind who wrote it.

☮️

I do think it's possible to draw a distinction between "preferences" and "requirements".

I prefer guys who are hairy, for instance. I've had great sex with many who are not, and I'm not going to turn someone down specifically because he has a smooth chest, and I don't think it's an "exclusion" wall. Maybe it's because I'm careful to make clear it's a preference and not a requirement. 

And yes, I'm sure there are some smooth guys who aren't self-confident enough to approach me after seeing that preference, assuming they aren't going to "pass muster" or whatever. But you know what? I'm kinda okay with that, because overall, the most important thing that I want in another guy is confidence.

But I don't list THAT as a preference, because I want it to come out naturally. I don't want someone who's going to put on bluster and pretend to be confident when he's not, just to try to prove something. Because I don't want the guy who thinks he's got something to prove; I want the guy who isn't worried about that and knows he'll do his best, period. 

• Like 1

I believe people should state their preferences. It saves a lot of time. The only problem is people‘s preferences always change based on what perfections or imperfections they see in themselves.

In fact, I believe all hook up and dating sites should have an algorithm or a software that automatically inputs people’s preferences in for them Based on the type of people they respond to and how many times. And those Preferences should be locked in and unchangeable by the time a guy turns 40 or is over 200 or so pounds. 

For example if you have an Asian guy who only responds to white guys, and deletes our blocks messages from any other demographic, the website should automatically input that. If you have a guy who is 180 pounds and he only responds to other guys 180 pounds, then all of a sudden he is 230 The algorithm would not change: it would still show he only responds to people who are 180 pounds. Do user would be an allowed to change any preferences because they are responses obviously determine what they like.

Nothing is worse than the guy claiming to be a cudump, only to find out he meant white cum only, or The dude suddenly wanting to turn into a united nations ambassador once he hits a certain age. I recently had a dude who was 58 hit me up online talking about he had never been with a black guy. And from my understanding this guy has been online for years! And you waited 40 years?! Lol

Guest Cumhose

I definitely prefer lighter guys. The contrast turns me on and I think a pink cock and hole are super hot. But if I like a guy, I like a guy, and won't deny him just bc he's not lighter.

As far as guys preferring me for my race, well my opinion on that changes depending on whether he's just stereotyping me and fetishizing me or not. If we're just fucking I don't care either way bc we're both just looking for fun and the fetishizing can actually add to the pleasure. However, if we're dating he ofc has to realize that I'm more than just a fat dicked, big assed Blk bull.

Guest Cumhose
40 minutes ago, BlackDude said:

I believe people should state their preferences. It saves a lot of time. The only problem is people‘s preferences always change based on what perfections or imperfections they see in themselves.

In fact, I believe all hook up and dating sites should have an algorithm or a software that automatically inputs people’s preferences in for them Based on the type of people they respond to and how many times. And those Preferences should be locked in and unchangeable by the time a guy turns 40 or is over 200 or so pounds. 

For example if you have an Asian guy who only responds to white guys, and deletes our blocks messages from any other demographic, the website should automatically input that. If you have a guy who is 180 pounds and he only responds to other guys 180 pounds, then all of a sudden he is 230 The algorithm would not change: it would still show he only responds to people who are 180 pounds. Do user would be an allowed to change any preferences because they are responses obviously determine what they like.

Nothing is worse than the guy claiming to be a cudump, only to find out he meant white cum only, or The dude suddenly wanting to turn into a united nations ambassador once he hits a certain age. I recently had a dude who was 58 hit me up online talking about he had never been with a black guy. And from my understanding this guy has been online for years! And you waited 40 years?! Lol

That is a looking time to wait for Black dick lol. Did you fuck him?