I just had my second gangbang yesterday. I wore a jockstrap and was passed around for about 3 hours among 8 guys, who Dpd, spitroasted, and took turns coming in my mouth and pussy. During this time I spend 4 hours moaning, begging them to fuck me harder, and telling them to “shoot it in me” While they 2 guys were doing the DP the one guy asked me “do you like this bitch” and I said “yeah fuck me like a little slut” and called him daddy.

And that is when I realized, I have become a total slut. Over the past 2 months I have taken over 30 loads. And I’m seriously trying to figure out why I do this? For the bottoms on here, what motivates you to become a cumslut? 

• Like 15
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 11
  • Thanks 1

Short answer: bc it’s fun!

long answer: positive reinforcement. We fantasize about it until we get a chance to pull the trigger, and when we let loose with a top or tops who use us the way we fantasized about and it’s good, we tie the pleasure of being fucked like a slut with the identity of being a slut. It’s like a tramp stamp on our sexuality and we crave the experience more and more.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 3

The energy.  I like the feeling of him fucking to cum - like he NEEDS to cum.  Knowing that I am the one giving him that release, satisfies me.  Then to feel him unload in me and feel the endorphins as he nuts. I can feel the change from frantic, animal lust to contentment, happiness, even giddyness.  If I could bottle that, it would be my drug of choice.  No better feeling for me than when he catches his  breath, looks dreamily at me and says "That was amazing!".  The fact that I can get that feeling a dozen or more times in a night, makes my own singular orgasm pale in comparison.

• Like 13
  • Upvote 5

I have seen specifically with chickens that there are male roosters but they look female and act life female in the animal kingdom and one will see the other dominant male roosters will jump on top of that female looking rooster and fuck it often as if it was a female chicken.

we are part of the animal kingdom, we are no different as i once heard we too are animals. in my younger years i had a female voice, and the other boys often would call me a fag, I admit i did not understand it then, but now do.

I'm a male with cock and balls but in everything else I'm female, feelings, emotions, desires and all. even love to put on a dress, and girls clothing often secretly put them on. The other boys i looked at them as being superior, better and seeing them hard cocks would fascinante me.

I have a male body but in everything else I'm female, and I'm a slut, a whore and a real bitch and I'm proud of it. the more men fuck me I become each time even ore of a slut, more of a whore and a real bitch. every fuck drives me more and more into being a real slut, to become a men whore as I love to be naked, having men enjoy me and my total naked body and I give my body to them to pleasure them. my hole to me secretly is nothing more then a pussy that I so enjoy giving to men to fuck me and enjoy me completely and I love being a slut and giving my body for their pleasure. the more i do it the more I want to give all to a men to make him feel more of a man and me more of a female to him with a pussy between my legs to pleasure him completely and make me feel like his slut which is what I am!

I have always been the submissive, “good boy” and once I became sexually aware, I longed to be used by other boys and men. I am not female but I AM somewhere between male and female. I have a cock, it gets hard and could probably penetrate but why bother? I’m a faggot it belongs locked in the chastity cage it lives in. I am A total cum-needing slut who is proud to be used by men and used by as many as possible. So the answer is that I didn’t become a slut, I always have been one. I was born this way to get men off and the cum in my ass or mouth definitely is a reward for a job well done.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

For several years , at 20 , 5'7" , 115 lbs. and somewhat shy - being close to my mother / divorced - she loves to party / bars and do enjoying her black men - having sex with them in her locked bedroom door .

I be peeking in her bed room window - she was Italian female with big breasts - watching her - excited - bouncing breasts - a female whore sucking dicks .

I was getting involved watching her doing all type of things !

I came upon a white male sucking a big black dick - watching - so fucking hot - I was notice and wavered to come over closer .

If I play my cards right - I will experienced what my mother enjoyed of what my mother enjoys !

While the white male instructed me how to suck off his black friend - I was learning and enjoying it - Obeying !

Then the white boy - fem style / nails painted - instructing me started rubbing my crotch - becoming excited .

Fem-boy pulling my pants down - licking - kissing - sucking my private parts - uncut dick .

Fem-boy finger was loaded up with cum - started rubbing my hole - started calling my hole a pussy - fingering it !

I felt like my mother - tasting cum - becoming like her - I became friends - I learned to much from them - transforming into a bottom whore !

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2