On 3/6/2021 at 3:41 PM, Cockdumb&Cute said:

I didn't become a slut - i have being fucking bare from the first cock i ever had & from that moment I've taken every cock and cumload offered to me without hesitation...I've never looked back. So i didn't become a slut....i was BORN a slut. Kisses!!

I do miss breeding you, it's been awhile !!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

I used to use condoms and I enjoyed getting fucked. Then once I experienced a massive load spraying in me, things changed. Then during a group/all night party of Gus coming and going, I took 8 loads. It felt like people were just using me and at some parts I had no idea who was fucking me or who just came in me .  Once I felt the feeling of being used combined with feeling of a cock finishing   In me, then being replaced by another one that clearly enjoys how everyone’s cum feels, I was hooked. Something clicked and I just understood from that point on i feel good and need people that I don’t know to cum in my ass. 

• Like 3
  • Piggy 2

I read this from another user

Along the lines of all the effort that goes into preparing as a true bottom 

Cleaning

Eating right

I keep my pussy hole hairless. So every 8 weeks waxing.

Then the exercises lunge squats bumlifts lots of walking.

So when I am not with boyfriend. You bet I am going to fuck everything that's hard and full of fun for me.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Faggotuser said:

l find most bottoms are born slutty cumdumps. They have such a hunger for cock and thirst for cum that all they can think about is sucking guys off and getting fucked raw.

Exactly how I am, constantly craving cock and cum. 

10 hours ago, bocini said:

I read this from another user

Along the lines of all the effort that goes into preparing as a true bottom 

Cleaning

Eating right

I keep my pussy hole hairless. So every 8 weeks waxing.

Then the exercises lunge squats bumlifts lots of walking.

So when I am not with boyfriend. You bet I am going to fuck everything that's hard and full of fun for me.

Absolutely!

Definitely have tailored my exercise regime toward maximising the size and muscularity of my ass! It's worked reasonably well so far, BUT, not as much as I would like - to be honest, I want an ass that looks visibly out of proportion to the rest of my body!

I keep my cunt hole completely hairless, though I don't have to get it done every 8 weeks because I've had laser treatment that (almost) permanently reduces growth. So less maintenance in a way, but definitely a lot of initial effort.

• Like 2

It varies obviously, but for a lot of sluts its a low self esteem issue, they need to be wanted, and they think having cum in their ass achieves that. They also need to submit to a proper man, to demonstrate they are inferior.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Steinn said:

It varies obviously, but for a lot of sluts its a low self esteem issue, they need to be wanted, and they think having cum in their ass achieves that. They also need to submit to a proper man, to demonstrate they are inferior.

I have to admit and agree, I started to get fucked at a very young age and only in college did i realize I suffered from inferior complex. But why fight it? I have always been told i have a great ass and good to pleasure men, I do feel the need to be wanted by  a man. its when im nude a man is holding my body and showing me affection and his manhood is inside of me hard, that i feel i have accomplished that, i have made him wand and desire me, he as been excited by me. Even for a few moments it is pleasuring and fulfilling to feel him and hear him say im his whore his slut and make him feel good. certainly comment above is right and fulfills my desires and needs.

51 minutes ago, mikeboi1 said:

I have to admit and agree, I started to get fucked at a very young age and only in college did i realize I suffered from inferior complex. But why fight it? I have always been told i have a great ass and good to pleasure men, I do feel the need to be wanted by  a man. its when im nude a man is holding my body and showing me affection and his manhood is inside of me hard, that i feel i have accomplished that, i have made him wand and desire me, he as been excited by me. Even for a few moments it is pleasuring and fulfilling to feel him and hear him say im his whore his slut and make him feel good. certainly comment above is right and fulfills my desires and needs.

Good for you, that's a good attitude. We should all be realistic about what we are, or what we aren't. I almost admire a hole who accepts he is an inferior, and gains pleasure from being used as the cum dump he is.

Daddy issues what started it all. I love being used, violated, degraded and humiliated. I love giving oral, swallowing loads, having my hole wrecked and bred. I love public play, group play, being watched or caught in the act. Love going to raunchy sex parties and being fucked deep and hard by extremely hung black men. This past weekend I was fucked for hours by a bbc with an 11” cock

It's a mix for me. I love being cum inside. I mean I've never, ever, been able to enjoy sex with a condom - to me, not only do they chafe no matter how well lubed they are, that feeling of knowing that the cum isn't going inside me makes me feel cheated to the point I would simply stop if bareback wasn't an option.

Secondly I love that random strangers are either simply so horny that they need somewhere to cum and don't really care, or they find me hot enough to want to fuck my holes. And guys usually do say they fancy/fancied me which is a huge complement.

I agree that it's actually addictive. Last year as lockdown kicked in I swear I went through a withdrawal - I was almost climbing the walls for a spunk fix.

And I love the feeling of pure, unalduterated sluttishness. My willingness to give my holes to any guy who needs somewhere to cum is the ultimate turn on for me. That I am happy to take cocks and cum from guys while I am blindfolded, hooded, in a dark room or the other side of a gloryhole - or simply to just not turn round and look at who is inside me, is a feeling I can't describe - I just find the feeling to be completely and utterly without equal.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Steinn said:

Good for you, that's a good attitude. We should all be realistic about what we are, or what we aren't. I almost admire a hole who accepts he is an inferior, and gains pleasure from being used as the cum dump he is.

Most cumdumps like this don’t go exclusively by “he” pronouns. They also go by “it.” I know I do.

• Like 1