im all day and all the time craving a mans cock and wanting to pleasure a man and make him cum inside of me and see him happy and please and pleasure a man is my desire, so i have always been a slut but it as grown more and more and now i want to be more of a slut with multiple cocks to please and be fucked by them all.

i cant speak for other bottoms,but for me when Im being fucked by a man i feel like a girl spreading my legs for him to fuck me and leave his seed inside of me. he is making love to me, I feel im his whore, his bitch,slut what  ever you want to call but its me that he is fucking its me that is giving him pleasure and i belong to him for that moment. no I dont want to marry the man i just want to be his whore, just like a prostitute fucks men it gives her pleasure that and she likes it along with the money, but in my case it gives me pleasure and i want that pleasure and i crave it more and more as i spread my legs for a men.

39 minutes ago, mikeboi1 said:

he is making love to me,

I can’t say I have ever felt that a Top was making love to me, and I would never expect them to. Tops fuck me. They don’t love me - they don’t know me, half the time they don’t even look at my face. My current regular Top, when he’s excavating some deep place in my cunt with his cock, will sometimes say, “God, I love fucking your ass.” But that’s not the same thing as making love to me.

I’ve had plenty of Tops give me long, sensual fucks, full of kissing and tongue and stroking and full body contact. One mature man of color in Indianapolis was so superb that had I been so inclined I could have easily indulged in a fantasy of being in a moment of deep intimacy with a significant other. (Sir, wherever you are out there, I hope you know you’re incredible.) One could make the argument that there’s a difference between merely fucking and truly having sex. But not even those men were making love to me. Making love is what you do with a person you love - and the experience cannot be compared to simply fucking. It’s transcendant.

making love is a sexual perception and fantasy in my part. I am on a site actually looking for sex but what im getting is men who want a love relationship and permanent relationship. i do sometimes imagine and even find it erotic a two gay relationship and I do admit i like it sometimes but don't want it in a permanent basis. I have had men who actually kissed me while fucking me and told me I was both handsome and cute and like me. Even today I got an email from a man who said I was cute and very sexy naked.

I say Im gay and in away its true all my life, but yet i too like woman and if I would enter in a permanent relationship it would be with a girl and not a man. yes I love sex with men and fantasise a sensual relationship and im open to such but not on a permanent basis. i love playing the sissy bitch sub bottom to men and pleasuring them because i too get pleasure out of that in my kinky way, but it would not be in a permanent basis. But for now as i have no girl in my life im open to pleasuring men and continue in what I am and my sensual desires of love making i imagine it making it out with men and it actually gives me pleasure.

I used to hook up on anon sex sites and meet with guys, really enjoyed it. I became a cumslut when I started going to sex clubs and realised it wasn’t about a man fucking a leaving his load but men, and the more men the more addictive! It’s the mix of knowing that the first cum attracts more so you get more fucks, that you feel better and better when you fill up and the cum is dribbling out, and the reinforcement that others see you as a total slut and drives their sexual energy even higher , every load I have makes the next one even better!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I have been turning into more and more of a slut as time goes by. At first it was the excitement of dressing like a slut and having a man use me as if I was a slutty schoolgirl.  Then it became more and more essential that I never see who is using me, so I would never know if the guy I saw in the store, or walking on the street, might have been one of the guys pounding his dick into my tight, twitching boi pussy, or fucking my ring gagged mouth. Now I when I look at a sexy woman, I don't see her and get aroused, but instead I see the clothes she is wearing and I wonder if I would look good enough dressed in her outfit, so that Men would want to pin me down and fuck me. My 'clit' now only leaks when I think of men fucking me, and it leaks even more imagining they are fucking me bare. I know I shouldn't be doing this, but it's now almost like a drug, and I have to keep putting myself in riskier and riskier positions of trusting my Top to use me however he wishes, and having to accept that I am NOT in control, and in reality only a nameless, faceless, dehumanized, piece of 'fuck meat' for Real Men to use for their sexual pleasure.

aHR0cHM6Ly90c2UyLmV4cGxpY2l0LmJpbmcubmV0L3RoP2lkPU9JUC5VeDg2amlKSy1MdDN1bVc5MUIyNHN3SGFFSyZ3PTUwMCZycz0xJnBpZD0xNS4x.jpg

OOpEqh8PY88gF03yQ3zAUAFu6MAMYfbzp5Bn5OdkSgg.jpg

sissified.jpg

Guest CumLvr80
On 3/24/2021 at 3:37 PM, Ctgaydave said:

I have always lost interest once I cum so I have always locked my pittiful cock up.. it should be treated as a abnormal growth. My mouth and boi pussy are the reasons I am there.. to be totally used

YES! THIS!

I HATE guys who want to stroke or suck me and/or see me cum. Most of the guys I come in contact with are preoccupied with that shit. It’s rare when I meet a total top who isn’t. That largely explains why I don’t really even play anymore. 

Guest bigasstwink

I think I became a slut because I saw that my eyes looked completely different and glazed over with lust when my hole was being used, more so than anything else in my life. I saw a physical transformation in me and wanted to continue to evolve and grow. 

48C9249D-7091-4F92-BC0D-7C9E7BD7739F.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/19/2021 at 4:29 AM, bigasstwink said:

I think I became a slut because I saw that my eyes looked completely different and glazed over with lust when my hole was being used, more so than anything else in my life. I saw a physical transformation in me and wanted to continue to evolve and grow. 

48C9249D-7091-4F92-BC0D-7C9E7BD7739F.png

Totally... Exactly how I descended into being a whore. I became a project to descend into poz whoredom...