For me it's not being in control and submission. Pleasing the top by doing anything they want leads to being a total slut and taking begging for there load. Knowing there cum means I've done my job it positive reinforcement that I'm doing what I should be doing and we'll.

• Upvote 1

Many of my reasons have already been said in this thread. I love pleasing men. I love sex. I love the feeling of cum shooting inside of me. I'm also an exhibitionist. I just love a group of men watching me take loads, it's an incredible turn on to me. Once I get going and my hole opens up and relaxes I just want everyone to fill me up. I occasionally top but when I do I just feel pressure to perform and I just don't get that same satisfaction that I do when I help make other men's days/nights a little better. I just love taking a cock and looking around the room at the other men and seeing the horniness in their eyes. I love seeing the eagerness in the man who's on deck and waiting for the man currently inside of me to finish so he can get his turn.

Cuz when random hookups keep getting in touch with you for more and even start giving your # to their friends you realize your purpose in life. 

Because bottom boys are often faggots who were born to suck cocks, get fucked and take loads. Any cock, and any load, from ANY MALE that wants to use its body to get themselves off. That's why it is a cumdumps sacred duty to keep its body in as good shape as possible so it is more fuckable. That is why they need to purge themselves of any pride, any shame, any standards, any masculinity and any sense of self worth or self-respect. They need to surrender themselves to being used and degraded any way men want to use them and think of themselves as disposable trash. Their bodies belong to men. They should always be willing and able to take any load, anywhere at any time lf I tell a faggot to get its cock and balls removed, it should say yes sir, and volunteer to pay for it themselves. The slutty faggots and whores on this site are the ones who have accepted why they exist.sloppycumdumpslinghole.thumb.jpg.5d3a71e1ffd1046ffed31dba4d81fb06.jpgsloppymess.jpg.27053306f7b0309c5a83f210c6762b58.jpgx-tgcreampie.jpg.e0f3673a05fc23e3e5f19d5b0e48dcf7.jpgtgstreet1.thumb.jpg.30f3d8d8e3fcbd992bb5d7674bc6ed0d.jpg

• Like 3

On 3/23/2021 at 1:20 PM, BreedingTop71 said:

I agree. What else are you going to call them? They aren’t real men and they don’t classify as women, so......

They are great for pleasure though. They will let you do anything you want to them in order to get your load. 

As a submissive bottom slut I love how you both think about me.. I am nothing but a hole to use as hard and rough as you like until you dump your load inside me

I didn't choose to become a slut... I was trained at a very young age how to pleasure men, and was told that I was born for that purpose. By the time I left home after high school I was fully trained to do whatever it takes to get cum inside me and I will do anything I'm told to do anytime and anywhere... A true slut