For me it was going bareback that really made me into the slut I am. Once I felt that raw cock inside me the first time, I was hooked. And once I had a load inside me, I wanted another one right away. All my best sexual experiences since have ended with at least two loads inside me. And I still always want more. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

It's not about choosing to become a slut, it's about coming to accept that the act of intimacy and sexual pleasure requires givers and receivers.  When we accept that we are givers it is about embracing who we are . . . is there anything that brings more pleasure? 

I loved to top my boyfriend all the time. But he would cum in my ass , it was incredible. So I was becoming more of bottom as time would go on. When my boyfriend introduced me to his fuck buddy group. I was the new top in the group and fucking all of them and fucking my boyfriend. 

• Like 1

On 5/18/2021 at 2:30 PM, Ctgaydave said:

I didn't choose to become a slut... I was trained at a very young age how to pleasure men, and was told that I was born for that purpose. By the time I left home after high school I was fully trained to do whatever it takes to get cum inside me and I will do anything I'm told to do anytime and anywhere... A true slut

You have a talent and a purpose. You have a lot more going for you that many people out there. 

You need to stay healthy so you can continue to provide pleasure to many many real men who are in need of relief. There’s also a new generation of straight young men who don’t have the opportunity to unload inside a willing hole as often as they need to. You should be able to provide them also with relief and also teach them how to properly use a hole. 

you are lucky you were trained from early on. A family me never, I assume?

• Like 5

On 4/17/2021 at 5:29 PM, CumLvr80 said:

YES! THIS!

I HATE guys who want to stroke or suck me and/or see me cum. Most of the guys I come in contact with are preoccupied with that shit. It’s rare when I meet a total top who isn’t. That largely explains why I don’t really even play anymore. 

As a total top I cannot imagine being interested in sucking or touching your clit. That’s wrong and it must be offensive and inconsiderate towards you. I guess there aren’t many real manly total tops. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

On 4/17/2021 at 11:29 PM, CumLvr80 said:

YES! THIS!

I HATE guys who want to stroke or suck me and/or see me cum. Most of the guys I come in contact with are preoccupied with that shit. It’s rare when I meet a total top who isn’t. That largely explains why I don’t really even play anymore. 

Same here.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, IntoBBvisitor said:

For most of us it requires only one good trainer to turn us into a slut.

It was in the days when every bottom demanded wearing condoms and barebacking was censored.

Once at the bathhouse a guy fucked me in my room. After he came and  he was getting ready to leave he whispers in my ear "I left you a surprise".  I picked up the condom he had thrown in  the garbage can but it had no cum in it so I touched my hole and could feel his cum running down from my hole. I was once again hooked as a slutty bottom and never allowed a condom again.

I miss those days when guys were afraid to bottom bareback at the bathhouse. I was known to bottom bareback at my local bathhouse which made my hole very popular because there were not many raw holes willing to get bred. It was then when I began bringing my glow-in-the dark signs saying "Cream my Hole" and stuff like that.

Now, bathhouses are full of bareback bottoms.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Lily95 said:

Reason we become sluts is cuz it feels good getting fucked raw deep rough and creamed. It brings out our submissive obedient side that makes us happy to please.

i have always been a slut and nothing like being a total submissive obedient slut that I am pleasuring a men. For me being a bottom is what its all about pleasuring a man, giving my entire body submissively to him. i spread my legs and give him full view of my hole for his pleasure, and i moan with ecstasy of pleasure, with every stroke of his cock as it penetrates my tight pussy hole till he leaves all his milk inside of me. then take his cock out and into my mouth to finish it clean it so he can whip it away in his hiding spot in his pants till he wants a piece of ass again.

On 2/16/2021 at 9:49 AM, ronnie4u said:

For several years , at 20 , 5'7" , 115 lbs. and somewhat shy - being close to my mother / divorced - she loves to party / bars and do enjoying her black men - having sex with them in her locked bedroom door .

I be peeking in her bed room window - she was Italian female with big breasts - watching her - excited - bouncing breasts - a female whore sucking dicks .

I was getting involved watching her doing all type of things !

I came upon a white male sucking a big black dick - watching - so fucking hot - I was notice and wavered to come over closer .

If I play my cards right - I will experienced what my mother enjoyed of what my mother enjoys !

While the white male instructed me how to suck off his black friend - I was learning and enjoying it - Obeying !

Then the white boy - fem style / nails painted - instructing me started rubbing my crotch - becoming excited .

Fem-boy pulling my pants down - licking - kissing - sucking my private parts - uncut dick .

Fem-boy finger was loaded up with cum - started rubbing my hole - started calling my hole a pussy - fingering it !

I felt like my mother - tasting cum - becoming like her - I became friends - I learned to much from them - transforming into a bottom whore !

Wow beautiful Ronnie loved the style and ending.