Being intersex, growing up was a confusing mishmash of feelings and emotions. But when my uncle forced his bare cock in me and pumped his load into me that first time was a moment of clarity. The journey from desire to need was immediate.

Combine that with an addictive personality - driven by unbalanced neurotransmitters - and I was already addicted to having my pussy filled with bare cocks and flooded with cum at a young age.

Every time I was forced made me desire being forced, by anyone and everyone, and every time I felt a load being shot in my pussy I needed more.

Eventually, the excitement of multiple men in my family using and abusing my pussy wasn’t enough anymore. Risk filled in the last piece of the puzzle - all the risks of unknown loads pushed my excitement to a fever pitch.

And once I began transitioning, it just amplified every desire, need, and addiction. I need to go to the bookstore as often as possible, and take all the bare cocks and loads inside me that I can while I smoke. And I still supplement with random understall encounters.

I love being a slut. 😈

- Di ❤️

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/31/2021 at 9:47 AM, BreedingTop71 said:

You have a talent and a purpose. You have a lot more going for you that many people out there. 

You need to stay healthy so you can continue to provide pleasure to many many real men who are in need of relief. There’s also a new generation of straight young men who don’t have the opportunity to unload inside a willing hole as often as they need to. You should be able to provide them also with relief and also teach them how to properly use a hole. 

you are lucky you were trained from early on. A family me never, I assume?

Yes my dad died when I was 8 and I was trained by my uncle and his kids. It was then I was told my true purpose, to take as much cum as possible by as many men as I can

• 8 months later...

Why do bottoms become sluts?! LMAO!! I know Tops that throw their dick at everything that has a hole and a heartbeat. On more than one occasion, I’ve had a Top fuck me right after he was done fucking someone else. I think males in general are whores. Case in point, ever heard of a Lez sex party on the same level, to include advertising, as CumUnion? 

On 2/17/2021 at 11:34 AM, backdoorjimmy said:

I love reading all the replies here. It's fascinating to see how all of us different bottoms sluts all arrived at the same point.

For me it comes down to loving anal sex. I love being fucked more than anything and when I'm horny, I don't care what it takes to get laid. I love it so much I considered quitting my job so I could enjoy having sex all day every day. I didn't take it that far, but I came really close to it.

I've been having sex since I was in middle school and no matter how much I have, I crave more. For me it isn't about the load. That's the bonus at the end. For me it's all about the intercourse. My ass burns for cock when I haven't had a good, satisfying lay to hold me over until the next one. Fuck me for an hour and I might be satisfied enough to pull my pants back up.

I read a comment on reddit from someone who said that one good lay a month was all he needed to be a satisfied bottom. To me that sounds like torture. I like to get fucked at least three times a day, and when I don't I get cranky and irritable.

So my answer is that I became a slut because anal sex feels incredible and I don't think there's such a thing as too much.

I am like you, if I go two days without cock I am unbearable. I can get by on two a day a day but really need four or five - which thankfuly I manage to get Fridday Saturday and Sunday. I set myself a target to get bred a minimum of 15 times each weekend. From lunchtime on Friday at work I start to get testy as I can't wait to get home get to the backroom, thru COVID get on line and get myself fucked stupid. Last Sunday I took 8 tops and I could hvae handled more - that's just the way I am - my arse is wired to my brain.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Ozpig said:

I am like you, if I go two days without cock I am unbearable. I can get by on two a day a day but really need four or five - which thankfuly I manage to get Fridday Saturday and Sunday. I set myself a target to get bred a minimum of 15 times each weekend. From lunchtime on Friday at work I start to get testy as I can't wait to get home get to the backroom, thru COVID get on line and get myself fucked stupid. Last Sunday I took 8 tops and I could hvae handled more - that's just the way I am - my arse is wired to my brain.

The first time I met my bf it was just a cock date with him and his room mates. He was sitting in a chair eating blue chews while his room mates dicked me down. Then he took his turn and lasted a long, long time. When he was finished I was wiped out and sweaty, but I still wanted more. So a few hours later I hit him up and within minutes I was back at their place, getting fucked again and wondering if I'd made a mistake.

During the pandemic is was just me and them in the house all the time. I got to a place where I started wearing my bf down. Now, even when he's taken 4 or 5 blue chews I still end up wanting more, so he passes me around to his room mates and has his boys come through to stroke my ass out. I feel like I can't get enough cock in my ass anymore, which makes me proud but also makes me wonder what it'll take to finally be satisfied before I fall asleep.

• Like 1

On 6/6/2021 at 5:46 AM, DianaTSSlut said:

Being intersex, growing up was a confusing mishmash of feelings and emotions. But when my uncle forced his bare cock in me and pumped his load into me that first time was a moment of clarity. The journey from desire to need was immediate.

Combine that with an addictive personality - driven by unbalanced neurotransmitters - and I was already addicted to having my pussy filled with bare cocks and flooded with cum at a young age.

Every time I was forced made me desire being forced, by anyone and everyone, and every time I felt a load being shot in my pussy I needed more.

Eventually, the excitement of multiple men in my family using and abusing my pussy wasn’t enough anymore. Risk filled in the last piece of the puzzle - all the risks of unknown loads pushed my excitement to a fever pitch.

And once I began transitioning, it just amplified every desire, need, and addiction. I need to go to the bookstore as often as possible, and take all the bare cocks and loads inside me that I can while I smoke. And I still supplement with random understall encounters.

I love being a slut. 😈

- Di ❤️

After my mother and dad gotten a divorce - my mother was addicted to black males - raw fucking in her bed room - watching her / peeking in her bed room window - she was my idol - transforming / hormones - wanted to be her daughter - Great black Cocks - makeup - looked like my mother !

• Like 2

15 hours ago, backdoorjimmy said:

The first time I met my bf it was just a cock date with him and his room mates. He was sitting in a chair eating blue chews while his room mates dicked me down. Then he took his turn and lasted a long, long time. When he was finished I was wiped out and sweaty, but I still wanted more. So a few hours later I hit him up and within minutes I was back at their place, getting fucked again and wondering if I'd made a mistake.

During the pandemic is was just me and them in the house all the time. I got to a place where I started wearing my bf down. Now, even when he's taken 4 or 5 blue chews I still end up wanting more, so he passes me around to his room mates and has his boys come through to stroke my ass out. I feel like I can't get enough cock in my ass anymore, which makes me proud but also makes me wonder what it'll take to finally be satisfied before I fall asleep.

I often wonder the same thing I am generally sated when I have been fucked 8 or 10 times. As my ex taught me I was not to touch or cum while being bred as I was to totally focus on my top - I very rarely cum and if I do it is a private thing. Sometimes after I have been fucked five or six times I will go home or wait till the tops leave my place I will cum. Usually I depend on tops to fuck me into oblivion and I can sleep well with their loads in me and my cunt dripping 

• Like 2

curious - have a question  for Bottoms / Sluts !  After the first time breaking your cherry - did you have the craving like me - just could not keep your fingers , toys , or dicks out of your hole - pussy - cunt ?  love seeing developing cunt holes - puffy lips - gap holes - prolapse - Oh God they are so Beautiful and Hot looking !

On 2/15/2021 at 11:34 AM, stupidhOle said:

Short answer: bc it’s fun!

long answer: positive reinforcement. We fantasize about it until we get a chance to pull the trigger, and when we let loose with a top or tops who use us the way we fantasized about and it’s good, we tie the pleasure of being fucked like a slut with the identity of being a slut. It’s like a tramp stamp on our sexuality and we crave the experience more and more.

This for sure. My most recent excursion to the bathhouse, I was in one of the video rooms bending over in front of the bench, with a cock in my ass and two cocks in front of me fighting for my throat. My towel was nowhere to be seen. Two of the guys rotated between my holes until they both unloaded inside me. The one guy who remained planted on the bench had a nice thick cock, and he only wanted to be sucked and worshipped.

Then I get a flashback to the first time I went to the bathhouse, in that same video room. I was a shy married guy feeling guilty about cheating on his wife, no experience with guys, towel wrapped tightly around my waist as I nervously jacked off still covered up. Multiple guys were sucking each other and they wanted me to join them, but I declined, pointing to my wedding ring. One of them, a guy in a harness and jock strap, looked at me with pity as he led the other guys to a different room to play.

Years later, back in the present, I’m in the same bathhouse in the same video room. I’m now divorced, but in an open relationship with a beautiful woman who gives me good pussy and lets me fuck guys. I’m down on my knees crawling across a floor covered in translucent cum, ass in the air and semen from two men dripping out of my hole, about to shove a beautiful girthy cock as far down my throat as it’ll go. What a life-affirming contrast. I love being a slut.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Ozpig said:

I often wonder the same thing I am generally sated when I have been fucked 8 or 10 times. As my ex taught me I was not to touch or cum while being bred as I was to totally focus on my top - I very rarely cum and if I do it is a private thing. Sometimes after I have been fucked five or six times I will go home or wait till the tops leave my place I will cum. Usually I depend on tops to fuck me into oblivion and I can sleep well with their loads in me and my cunt dripping 

I can't remember who said it, but I read a post on BZ where someone said that the more loads a bottom takes, the more sensual their hole feels. Once I read it, I felt like a lightbulb switched on over my head and I said outloud, "Exactly!"

I never really knew how to explain it, but that quote summed it up for me. Except for me, it's the cocks that make my hole hot for more. If I have a one on one session with my bf, it's almost a spiritual experience for me. But when I'm holding onto the back of the couch and multiple guys are taking turns in my ass, I feel horny for more and never really get to a place of, "I feel so satisfied now."

I know part of that is because I don't cum or even care about my dick, but when I'm enjoying an intense session with my boyfriend I can anally orgasm a few times and be asleep within moments of when he pulls out and wraps his arm around me so I can lay on his chest.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Why do bottoms become sluts?  For the same reason women do, the laws of supply and demand.  Pussies, boy or girl, are essentially the same, just holes and they don’t have to do anything.  It’s easy for bottoms to fuck whenever they want.  But cocks are temperamental, never satisfied unless they cum, prone to impotence when stressed, tired or otherwise distracted, cocks don’t have as much opportunity to fuck, if they did they would.  Therefore sluts, with either boy or girl pussies, become sluts because they can!DA652638-2E89-42E9-BF25-58AFC163257A.jpeg.385be62a90e86c6e99d0ed63ab6a3f4c.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/15/2021 at 9:55 AM, TwinkSlut24 said:

I just had my second gangbang yesterday. I wore a jockstrap and was passed around for about 3 hours among 8 guys, who Dpd, spitroasted, and took turns coming in my mouth and pussy. During this time I spend 4 hours moaning, begging them to fuck me harder, and telling them to “shoot it in me” While they 2 guys were doing the DP the one guy asked me “do you like this bitch” and I said “yeah fuck me like a little slut” and called him daddy.

And that is when I realized, I have become a total slut. Over the past 2 months I have taken over 30 loads. And I’m seriously trying to figure out why I do this? For the bottoms on here, what motivates you to become a cumslut? 

I am not a bottom or vers for anal sex, but a good friend is a total BB bottom to the point that he hates sucking cock and only wants to get fucked, it has to be without condoms as he has been doing it all natural since the late 1970s and is still somehow HIV- despite having swallowed and taking cum loads from men who were living with AIDS or HIV+ and not on AZT, or later the cocktail. He told me how basically he loves being fucked, feeling a cock up his ass, being used for a man or men's pleasure, or owned by a man, and taking as many cum loads as possible from the men he dates, has as fuck buddies, or at rare times letting a male/male couple take turns on his ass.  Yes he is hyper-effeminate, and sometimes a drag queen but just for fun he is not into the contests.

Edited by TotalTop

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/1/2022 at 5:34 AM, Ozpig said:

if I go two days without cock I am unbearable. I can get by on two a day a day but really need four or five

I was told when I was 8 years old that my reason for being was to service men. I was told that I should have been born a girl only so I'd have 3 holes instead of 2 for men to use. Now that I'm over 50, I was asked what my body count was... I'm like at least 4 guys a week for 43 years, not including the gangbangs and wild parties I used to go to in the 80s. So I'm very comfortable being a boy limits total cum slut pig submissive whore and would take any cock inside me anytime anywhere

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1