I was born a cockhungry cumthirsty slut.i have always know that I want to suck off as many guys as possible, get fucked by as many guys as possible and take as many loads from as many different men as possible. I was born to be a fucktoy and a cumdumpster for all males. being used is my purpose.

Guest faggotbitchboi

I have always been a faggot bottom and overtime my desire and need for cock and cum has increased to the point where I need to pleasure a top or a group of tops as often as I can.  I love the feeling of a cock as it enters me and then being inside me followed by the pounding of my ass and dumping inside me is just wonderful. Likewise being face fucked and taking a deep throat pie or pies.  It is the pleasure of sheer sexual abandon that has turned me into a slut, and with that comes the fact that I know I will always do anything to serve tops.  

8 hours ago, faggotbitchboi said:

I have always been a faggot bottom and overtime my desire and need for cock and cum has increased to the point where I need to pleasure a top or a group of tops as often as I can.  I love the feeling of a cock as it enters me and then being inside me followed by the pounding of my ass and dumping inside me is just wonderful. Likewise being face fucked and taking a deep throat pie or pies.  It is the pleasure of sheer sexual abandon that has turned me into a slut, and with that comes the fact that I know I will always do anything to serve tops.  

so true. faggots like us don't BECOME  sluts. we are born sluts. we are born with the desire and the need to suck off as many guys as possible and get fucked up the ass by as many males as we can get mounted, fucked and bred by. and for cumdumpsters like us, it doesn't even make sense to get fucked with a condom. we were born to service men and make their cocks feel as good as possible. that means we were literally born to get fucked bareback by any male, no questions asked, any time they want, anywhere they want and any number of men who want to use our bodies to get themselves off. we crave loads because we were born to take loads and we exist to have cum pumped into our bodies by anyone who wants to get off. using faggots like us to blow your load into a hot fuckhole is like using a urinal to take a piss. just think urinals in the mall have thousands of random males piss into it. why shouldn't whores like us take loads from thousands of random males too? for that matter we might as well get pissed in as often and by as many guys as a urinal in a public restroom.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

From what I have learned as a top, I have seen that there is a deep need to be used for pleasure. As a Dominant Top, I forbid the bottom to cum in my presence and have a clear preference for bottoms in chastity. 

So the bottoms I use do not have a conventional sexual outlet and they seem to be always horny. So they again look for more sex but no outlet. So more sex. It seems like a vicious circle  but I would call it a virtuous circle. 

To confirm this theory we all have been exposed to guys who connect with Me, describe all the things that want Me to do to them is specific detail and once they get my dick pic they JO and cum and then communication stops. 

So it seems that cumdumps would not be sluts like this if they had release. Make sense? Also, from what I have asked, receiving anal seems to be extremely pleasurable, more so than penetrating and breeding apparently. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

I really get off on the raunchiness of it all. When a guy is fucking my mouth or ass I love that I can feel his load soon and quite frankly all I want is another. I’m strange that I rarely hook up with the same guy so new cum is always wanted. 

it helps I travel for work so I can have random hotel hookups

On 3/15/2021 at 11:22 PM, Cumfilledbottomboi said:

Most cumdumps like this don’t go exclusively by “he” pronouns. They also go by “it.” I know I do.

l prefer to call a cumdump it. That's a good way to show that I think of it as a sub-human fucktoy that is only good for sucking cocks, getting fucked, and taking loads. l like faggots to know I think of them as worthless trash.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, LittleCumSewer said:

so true. faggots like us don't BECOME  sluts. we are born sluts. we are born with the desire and the need to suck off as many guys as possible and get fucked up the ass by as many males as we can get mounted, fucked and bred by. and for cumdumpsters like us, it doesn't even make sense to get fucked with a condom. we were born to service men and make their cocks feel as good as possible. that means we were literally born to get fucked bareback by any male, no questions asked, any time they want, anywhere they want and any number of men who want to use our bodies to get themselves off. we crave loads because we were born to take loads and we exist to have cum pumped into our bodies by anyone who wants to get off. using faggots like us to blow your load into a hot fuckhole is like using a urinal to take a piss. just think urinals in the mall have thousands of random males piss into it. why shouldn't whores like us take loads from thousands of random males too? for that matter we might as well get pissed in as often and by as many guys as a urinal in a public restroom.

Fuck you really are worthless trash you whore.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Faggotuser said:

l prefer to call a cumdump it. That's a good way to show that I think of it as a sub-human fucktoy that is only good for sucking cocks, getting fucked, and taking loads. l like faggots to know I think of them as worthless trash.

I agree. What else are you going to call them? They aren’t real men and they don’t classify as women, so......

They are great for pleasure though. They will let you do anything you want to them in order to get your load. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

It was equal parts the realization that I had made these men cum - that they got this pleasure from using me and that they wanted me - they NEEDED tp get off inside of me.  From that moment on, I never looked back. 

• Piggy 1

As a young boy I was trained how to service men. I was then adopted by a older man who would take me at least weekly to parties with other young boys and girls and as a submissive bottom I had to service both the young boys and their dads. I was often tied up before the party began and was always the last one to leave. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

Guest faggotbitchboi
5 hours ago, BreedingTop71 said:

From what I have learned as a top, I have seen that there is a deep need to be used for pleasure. As a Dominant Top, I forbid the bottom to cum in my presence and have a clear preference for bottoms in chastity. 

So the bottoms I use do not have a conventional sexual outlet and they seem to be always horny. So they again look for more sex but no outlet. So more sex. It seems like a vicious circle  but I would call it a virtuous circle. 

To confirm this theory we all have been exposed to guys who connect with Me, describe all the things that want Me to do to them is specific detail and once they get my dick pic they JO and cum and then communication stops. 

So it seems that cumdumps would not be sluts like this if they had release. Make sense? Also, from what I have asked, receiving anal seems to be extremely pleasurable, more so than penetrating and breeding apparently. 

My cock is always in chastity for sex.  I have no purpose other than to ensure the top is enjoying himself, the same if it is a group; taking his cock or their cocks and all that cum is my pleasure/reward. The fact that my miserable small cock oozes pre cum through out it all is of no interest to me at all - hence I consider myself a slut.

10 hours ago, BreedingTop71 said:

Seem like the perfect fucking alpha. Wish my dick was locked up for ya

can only talk from my own experience but i dont see it as i became any slut at all.. 

ive always been a slut but took time find myself but as soon introduced to it i felt i did great service and felt so good making others have pleassure even if mine got ignored i felt i did great and found my place

12 hours ago, Faggotuser said:

Fuck you really are worthless trash you whore.

arent we all.. but worthless trash is worth a lot to many who find it as a treassure to have a cheap willing whore who dont care for ourselves.. only thing important is the user to have full service and pleassure no matter my feelings or id be useless

• Like 2
  • Haha 1