Humiliating things to do to submissive cock suckers while they service me?

parvenu

What humiliating things have tops done / bottoms had done while sucking the tops cock? What fucks with a bottoms head? I make them start eating my ass for 30 minutes to show me they want the cock and reject them if they dont do a good job, but i need some ideas how to push it with submissive bottoms who are not kinky but clearly enjoy some abuse.

any thoughts? 😛

• Upvote 2

slap him in the face

- spit on him

- verbally degrade him

- piss on him or in his mouth

- have him suck u naked in public (or not), with his pussy available 4 anyone to fuck and shit talk him as he is getting fucked.

….not that I have ever been on the receiving end of any of these 😉 

• Like 5
  • Piggy 2

2 hours ago, verslut said:

Slap his face. Force his head deep on your cock until he gags.

Love this one! Let Him show you who is in control! This has the added benefit of making you up your game to accommodate HIS wishes.

When I was learning to deepthroat with a top buddy, I had the benefit of doing it laying on my back in bed with my head over the edge. He loved this position for fucking my throat, and I was able to learn to relax and swallow as he pushed in. He also upped the stakes by gripping my throat, holding his cock balls-deep in my throat, etc, and I greatly benefited from the practice of taking it and holding my breath for longer and longer periods. It has served me well with other encounters.

In the end, the more he pushes the envelope, the better you get. If you stick with vanilla sex, you'll never progress.

• Like 3

20 hours ago, ErosWired said:

What is your objective? That is, what are you hoping to get them to do by humiliating them more? Or is it just that your experience is enhanced by your power to degrade them?

hey, I think it's both, i want to push it and see how they react and we get into a chemistry

8 hours ago, BiDad said:

Young sub’s balls are so sensitive I love making their eyes water by hurting them. Swallow my sperm whilst l deform your future offspring. 

fuck yes! I notice he is so sensitive his cock swells very easily

On 2/16/2021 at 9:54 AM, parvenu said:

What humiliating things have tops done / bottoms had done while sucking the tops cock? What fucks with a bottoms head? I make them start eating my ass for 30 minutes to show me they want the cock and reject them if they dont do a good job, but i need some ideas how to push it with submissive bottoms who are not kinky but clearly enjoy some abuse.

any thoughts? 😛

As a sub bottom, one of the humiliating thing my Dom made me do was to do a cum walk, he instructed me to make myself cum then wipe my face with my own cum and he made me go to supermarket with cum on my face. 

the other thing he liked to do was to have me sit flat on the floor under the dinner table , hand tied to my ankle with a large buttplug in my ass while sucking his cock and will only be let go if I can make him cum only by sucking him during dinner, and when I fail to do so by the time he finish his dinner, he’ll gagged and left me there suffering all night. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I can only speak for me, but some things my husband has done to me are:

1. Pull his dick out of my mouth and slap me

2. Spit on me as I'm sucking

3. Pull out and make me beg to have it back

4. Piss on me

5. Pin me down and choke me as he fucks my mouth 

6. Rub his precum all over my face

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1