Humiliating things to do to submissive cock suckers while they service me?

parvenu

Guest sluttyfagdoll
13 hours ago, Faggotuser said:

Videorecord it, spit in his face, call him a cocksucking faggot and have him tell the camera he's a cumthirsty faggot. And don't forget to piss down his throat and all over his face.

Oh my fucking GAWD! I want to be your next victim!

On 2/16/2021 at 5:18 PM, parvenu said:

hey, I think it's both, i want to push it and see how they react and we get into a chemistry

I’m always fascinated by men who derive pleasure and excitement from forcing other men to experience sexual degradation. I’ve been on the receiving end of such acts so many times, yet I still don’t really understand what’s going on in their heads and am always looking for insight in hope that it will help me improve my response. In a way, though, I wonder if that wouldn’t be counterproductive - if I end up responding in the way I think a Top wants me to respond, that might risk depriving him of the pleasure of observing my genuine confusion and distress when he degrades me.

Obviously some guys are into this, but i don't get into being forced or bullied at all, it has the opposite effect on me. To me, any guy who has to use physical force doesn't know his real power.  For me the most effective humiliation/degradation is what i perceive as "affectionate" or "matter of fact" behavior where the Top clearly understands the effect He has on His bottom and know how to elicit submission from him. 

For instance, piss. A top might force or bully a bottom to take his piss, but has he really gotten full submission? For me, the real power dynamic happens when a Top knows how to use His power and position to get the bottom to crave Him, His pleasure, in this case, His piss, to the point He will sincerely even beg for it. The Top can smile with understanding that He didn't just force His bottom to take something, but got His bottom to want and need it.  

• Like 3

I find it very humiliating when he takes his unwashed (smegma) dick out his pants and press it under my nose and command me to sniff his cock and suck it clean. nothing hotter than that. love to be be humiliated like that

Edited by Kimberley
  • Like 1

On 2/17/2021 at 3:52 AM, EnglishBottom said:

I can only speak for me, but some things my husband has done to me are:

1. Pull his dick out of my mouth and slap me

2. Spit on me as I'm sucking

3. Pull out and make me beg to have it back

4. Piss on me

5. Pin me down and choke me as he fucks my mouth 

6. Rub his precum all over my face

All of the ebove and make me eat my own cum when done

On 2/20/2021 at 3:54 PM, Kimberley said:

I find it very humiliating when he takes his unwashed (smegma) dick out his pants and press it under my nose and command me to sniff his cock and suck it clean. nothing hotter than that. love to be be humiliated like that

good girl

I love these ideas. I get so submissive when tops do this. I remember the first time a top pulled out his cock and pissed on my face. I was horrified but so turned on too. He held my hands above my head as I was kneeling with my head against a wall. He also forced me to take his cock in my mouth as he pissed and swallow it. He also introduced me to getting my ass filled with his piss. He loved to make me do such degrading things.

• Upvote 1

On 2/15/2021 at 5:54 PM, parvenu said:

What humiliating things have tops done / bottoms had done while sucking the tops cock? What fucks with a bottoms head? I make them start eating my ass for 30 minutes to show me they want the cock and reject them if they dont do a good job, but i need some ideas how to push it with submissive bottoms who are not kinky but clearly enjoy some abuse.

any thoughts? 😛

You mean there are actually tops?  Who would have ever guessed?

To degrade and prove to myself a bottom is truly submission - not just big talk...

I Always find occation to make him suck my cock after I have fucked a random ass - and hotter if it is a 'less than clean ass'

First dates I test out CBT (they can cry and whine but need to take it)

Dont shower or wipe well before a first date wth Sub - and I also face sit my man hole on that slut mouth - until the stank is gone.

As they are sucking a slip a bit of piss in just a bit at a time to see if he swallows or gags like a bitch

Spit and Slap that face each time he looks up at me with that begging look.

Spit and Slap that face each time he forgets to look up at me with that begging look

I have a boy I play with and he has been degraded the most... taking his dad's baby makers (ironic?) but he dosnt know yet.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

14 minutes ago, VicBCtop said:

To degrade and prove to myself a bottom is truly submission - not just big talk...

I Always find occation to make him suck my cock after I have fucked a random ass - and hotter if it is a 'less than clean ass'

First dates I test out CBT (they can cry and whine but need to take it)

Dont shower or wipe well before a first date wth Sub - and I also face sit my man hole on that slut mouth - until the stank is gone.

As they are sucking a slip a bit of piss in just a bit at a time to see if he swallows or gags like a bitch

Spit and Slap that face each time he looks up at me with that begging look.

Spit and Slap that face each time he forgets to look up at me with that begging look

I have a boy I play with and he has been degraded the most... taking his dad's baby makers (ironic?) but he dosnt know yet.

Oh god, yes please! You sound like a cocksuckes dream!