Cumming, maximum times in a day

GoingEasy

Ok, So my friend James called me this morning from New Orleans to wish me Happy Mardi Gras day. Parenthetically, he mentioned that last Saturday he hosted separately two fuckbuds 

(in tbe morning and evening), three video sex sessions and one wank for a total of six ejaculations in one day. Now James is a versatile sex machine, we've been to 3 sex parties together  over the years and I've seen him in action, impressive, so I believe his six.

My maximium is three , even in my twenties. Most recently the three in one night was last January ( 2020) at Cum Union in San Francisco . What an amazing experience : men from next door, otters, bears, daddies, twinks, varied ethnic backgrounds, whoa. I surprised myself there but fucking, getting fucked, cum, sling fucking . I was able to ejaculate three times, during that night  actually ( usually two is my limit).

So the question to you randy horndogs out there. What is your maximum number of times spunking in a day? Is it my three or James six? Or some other number?

Guest Goodbye

Twice would probably be accurate... But then again I prefer making the Top come more it somehow gives me more pleasure.... 

Most of the time when my BF and I have sex I don't bother to cum as long as he climaxed... 

My most ever in a day was 14 times. 

I was around 19/20, back when computers and the internet were just becoming standard for all. I had a PC that my mom loaned me money for and I was behind on payments so she made me give it back. One day she was at work so I snuck it back in my room and spent hours surfing the web at 56k lol. It’s so far back I remember going to a site called ShemaleCentral which I don’t think even exists anymore. 

By load 14 barely anything came out but I was still going. I actually chaffed my cock and it had a weird shape for a few days, but it was a really fun day. 

• Upvote 1