Almost Visited a Bathhouse at 19. What would have happened?

Guest Colour

Hi guys!

When I was 19 I travelled to London for work. During my visit I passed Chariots, which might be called Sailors Sauna now. I considered entering, but I was too anxious and shy to make the jump.

I wonder now. What would have happened to me, a very slender 19 year old, who at the time would have had no concept of the risks there and would have bent over for anyone?

I still haven't attended a sauna, so I am not sure what they're like. Would someone have stopped me?

I wonder what kind of impact it might have had on my life, had I jumped!

Thanks guys!

4 hours ago, NLbear said:

A 19yo ass in a bathhouse full of horny men? I think you may have gottten more than you hoped for. And walk funny on your way out. You would have gone back the next day though.

It's not only horny men but also men that are there for the same reasons with everyone else. That ass would have been popular and stuffed proper. Even if that was a next week or two in between - ever more exciting to make a bee line back and take the rough edges out with more practice. Getting hooked is not even the word.

2 hours ago, theplayerking said:

Never too late to find out...

Definitely. 100% <knowing evil grin>
P.S. Almost doesn't count.

Edited by skinster

I wish I would have had the opportunity and the nerve to do it.  I lived in a small town, never knew my father or had a father image growing up.  If I would have known, (pre-internet days) I think if I had gone I would have become a Cock whore a lot younger.  Oh I was tall slender smooth.  I looked 18 in my mid 20’s.

21 hours ago, Colour said:

Hi guys!

When I was 19 I travelled to London for work. During my visit I passed Chariots, which might be called Sailors Sauna now. I considered entering, but I was too anxious and shy to make the jump.

I wonder now. What would have happened to me, a very slender 19 year old, who at the time would have had no concept of the risks there and would have bent over for anyone?

I still haven't attended a sauna, so I am not sure what they're like. Would someone have stopped me?

I wonder what kind of impact it might have had on my life, had I jumped!

Thanks guys!

Actually, Sailors would have been a great introduction. I went there a lot and it was always so friendly. And full of genuine East End blokes. But because it was on four different levels, each varying in activity, you could have dipped your toe in, as it were. At one stage they had a cruising area done out as a council estate. That was very good...

You’re the only one who can accurately speculate about what might have happened. We can guess, based on experience, what the men you might have encountered would likely have done when presented with your fresh, naïve young ass. But put yourself inside the head of your young self - how would that young guy have responded to an intense penetrative sexual experience? Would he have been chill about it, or might it have spooked him, especially if it was rough or aggressive? Would the same emotions that prevented him from walking through the door have raised warnings later if he had actually crossed the threshold? If he had gotten fucked and discovered that he loved it, would part of him had felt hesitant to allow himself to indulge in pleasure? Since you say you never had a father-figure, how would that young you have responded to the sudden influence of dominant male personas seeking to take advantage of him?

Any number of factors could have shaped what might have happened - only you can say what would have been likely.