Bottoms in relationships, what do you do outside of the bedroom to satisfy your man?

backdoorjimmy

I've been seeing my current boyfriend for over a year and I'm always looking for ways to please him. I feel like we're in a perfect place in the bedroom - I know my role and he knows his. I stay ready for sex and he takes me how he wants me. But I also want to do things to make him happy outside of the bedroom that will reinforce my role as the bottom and his role as the top.

I started doing housework and cooking for him and his roommates, and every night I make something for dessert. Tonight I made blueberry muffins and made sure the coffee pot is set for 4:45 so they can wake up to fresh coffee and muffins before they leave for work.

Are there other non sexual things I can do to serve my man outside of being a good housekeeper and cooking? If you're a bottom in a relationship, what are your favorite things to do that keep your man happy? If you're a top in a relationship, what does your bottom do that keeps you satisfied outside of sex?

32 minutes ago, backdoorjimmy said:

I've been seeing my current boyfriend for over a year and I'm always looking for ways to please him. I feel like we're in a perfect place in the bedroom - I know my role and he knows his. I stay ready for sex and he takes me how he wants me. But I also want to do things to make him happy outside of the bedroom that will reinforce my role as the bottom and his role as the top.

I started doing housework and cooking for him and his roommates, and every night I make something for dessert. Tonight I made blueberry muffins and made sure the coffee pot is set for 4:45 so they can wake up to fresh coffee and muffins before they leave for work.

Are there other non sexual things I can do to serve my man outside of being a good housekeeper and cooking? If you're a bottom in a relationship, what are your favorite things to do that keep your man happy? If you're a top in a relationship, what does your bottom do that keeps you satisfied outside of sex?

FWIW, most guys I know in relationships don't let the top/bottom part spill over out of the bedroom into the rest of their lives. There's no reason the bottom should do all the chores, particularly if (as is the case with me) I substantially out earn my partner and work longer hours. 

What you're describing is less top/bottom and more dom/sub, and in particular a dom/sub relationship that is not bedroom/playroom limited. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, backdoorjimmy said:

You’re describing more of a dom/sub role. If so, chastity would be a great choice. Otherwise, it’s not really required to do traditionally “fem” things for him. But it does seem that you love it (I usually do too but I’m very submissive/locked in chastity too) so keep what works for y’all.

• Like 1

• Moderators

I was with my late husband for 14 years. During that time, I was always the bottom although he liked fingering my cummy hole until I shot down his throat after he bred me. He was very dominant, and I generally addressed him as "Daddy" throughout our relationship. 

Once we were living together we sorted out household jobs according to who preferred or was better at them. He thought it was stupid to let our sexual vibe control the rest of our lives. 

• Like 2

My husband is an Alpha in the bedroom and outside the bedroom.  My responsibilities outside the bedroom are mostly things I like to do anyway, and I love serving him.  I do most of the cooking, laundry, and cleaning.  He does some though.  I also do our yardwork and outdoor duties.  He is handy, so he fixes stuff.  If he asks me to do something though, I am happy to serve him.

On 2/18/2021 at 12:39 AM, Cumfilledbottomboi said:

You’re describing more of a dom/sub role. If so, chastity would be a great choice. Otherwise, it’s not really required to do traditionally “fem” things for him. But it does seem that you love it (I usually do too but I’m very submissive/locked in chastity too) so keep what works for y’all.

I admit that I enjoying doing to "fem" things but I also do other stuff. When the fan over their stove went out I took it apart and discovered that the wiring was melted so I replaced the motor and reinstalled it. I've also gone under the house to unclog a pipe, so I do some basic handyman stuff. I don't live with him but I might as well since I sleep there 4-5 nights out of the week.

As for chastity, I can take it or leave it since I don't care about my dick either way. I never touch it and neither does anyone else, so a cage wouldn't change anything.

On 2/18/2021 at 3:44 PM, drscorpio said:

I was with my late husband for 14 years. During that time, I was always the bottom although he liked fingering my cummy hole until I shot down his throat after he bred me. He was very dominant, and I generally addressed him as "Daddy" throughout our relationship. 

Once we were living together we sorted out household jobs according to who preferred or was better at them. He thought it was stupid to let our sexual vibe control the rest of our lives. 

I enjoy things like cooking and tidying up. If I didn't do it, it would never get done. The first time I cleaned the kitchen there were more dishes on the counter and in the sink than I've ever seen in my life. Also fast food wrappers behind the toilet and a random crock pot with food in it that had molded that I had to toss. So it makes me happy to clean the place and it makes him happy when it's clean and there's food. I guess it's kind of a love language for me but I also get a thrill knowing that I'm filling a traditional submissive role for him that isn't directly related to sex.

11 hours ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

My husband is an Alpha in the bedroom and outside the bedroom.  My responsibilities outside the bedroom are mostly things I like to do anyway, and I love serving him.  I do most of the cooking, laundry, and cleaning.  He does some though.  I also do our yardwork and outdoor duties.  He is handy, so he fixes stuff.  If he asks me to do something though, I am happy to serve him.

There's a definite power imbalance in our relationship, but I like it that way. I love it when he comes over to my place and see's me doing yard work and takes over. And I love it when he sits down for a meal I've cooked and eats with a big smile because he likes it. I'm the handyman in our relationship but he's still the alpha.