Camping Bareback Mountain Style

He laid there. Covered in his sleeping bag. His face was the only thing that was sticking out. His eyes were closed. He was sleeping contently. The glowing moon light highlighted his blond hair. He was laying next to me inside the tent. Damn, I was all hot and bothered and wanted to just jump his ass at that moment. Our day hike in the mountains must have worn him out.

As I laid there with my hand propping my head up, I saw some movement in his sleeping bag. He was rubbing his crotch and stroking his cock. Damn, he must have been on to me. Because before I knew it, his eyes opened and he gave me that hot and bothered look. The warm night was arousing both of us. He lifted his opened sleeping bag in a motion for me to slide over next to him.

We were groping. Entangled naked flesh. Stroking each others cocks and balls. There was nipple tweaking and some hot passionate kissing. His firm ass was on the for front of my mind. I couldn't help but grab a hand full of his ass cheeks. He moaned at that jester. "You want some of my ass man?" he whispered to me. Why he was whispering was beyond me. We were in the middle of no where.

"I sure would!" He flipped on his side and he was moving his ass against my throbbing cock. Oh it felt damn good. Inch by inch it crept between his ass cheeks and worked it's way toward his warm moist sweaty man hole. This was roughing it and I'm sure he had a dirty ass, but that didn't stop me. My already enormous pre cum-covered cock head was snaking and poking into his hole. He opened his hole up further and further as I tried to break open the barrier. My right arms just wrapped around his chest. I gave his neck a sloppy love bite. He cocked his head sideways to meet my mouth and we embraced with some more kissing. My cock just inched into his nice smooth hole with ease.

I couldn't believe that I was in his ass without lube or spit. It felt so damn good! I wanted to stay all night in his ass. But he was doing this rocking motion thing that just stroked my cock. He was milking my cock with his firm ass muscles. Yeah, he knew what he was doing.

my cock was feeling the friction and was twice the size. I wasn't sure how much longer I could hold back. I think he just jacked my cock with his firm ass once too many. I just spilled my seed into his hot ass without warning. He let go a slow moan. He must have felt the warm cum bath his inner ass. I was firm and rigid and continued to push my load deep into his ass. I definitely saw stars when I shot into him.

We laid there for a few minute and he whispered to me that it was his turn.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

This one really takes me back. I was seduced by an older man (35+) on a camping trip when I was a teen. We were in the tent alone and he took his time. First he slowly unzipped my sleeping bag - luckilly, my zipper was facing him. after caressing me, he settled on my cock. Before long he was out of his sleeping bag and lying on top of me with his tongue in my mouth. When he told me to get up on all 4's, he squirted suntan oil in my virgin asshole. Fortunately he was of modest size (7", uncut, thin) and he didn't destroy my hole. I think he must have squirted 4 or 5 loads inside me before we got up the next morning.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

otrguy said:
This one really takes me back. I was seduced by an older man (35+) on a camping trip when I was a teen. We were in the tent alone and he took his time. First he slowly unzipped my sleeping bag - luckilly, my zipper was facing him. after caressing me, he settled on my cock. Before long he was out of his sleeping bag and lying on top of me with his tongue in my mouth. When he told me to get up on all 4's, he squirted suntan oil in my virgin asshole. Fortunately he was of modest size (7", uncut, thin) and he didn't destroy my hole. I think he must have squirted 4 or 5 loads inside me before we got up the next morning.

Sounds like you lucked-out, Ortguy. My first time as a bottom was with the classic "dirty old man." Moreover, his cock was all of about an inch long, so I can't honestly say I felt anything when he slid it in my ass. Wish my first time was as memorable as that which you experienced.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 years later...
On 4/29/2011 at 12:27 PM, otrguy said:

This one really takes me back. I was seduced by an older man (35+) on a camping trip when I was 15. We were in the tent alone and he took his time. First he slowly unzipped my sleeping bag - luckilly, my zipper was facing him. after caressing me, he settled on my cock. Before long he was out of his sleeping bag and lying on top of me with his tongue in my mouth. When he told me to get up on all 4's, he squirted suntan oil in my virgin asshole. Fortunately he was of modest size (7", uncut, thin) and he didn't destroy my hole. I think he must have squirted 4 or 5 loads inside me before we got up the next morning.

When I was in the boy scouts, we were camping near an inactive volcano and he was one of our leaders.  My sleeping bag was ripped so he offered to share his.  It was cold that night and he pulled me close to him with his cock pressing against my ass.  He pulled back away from me and told me to take off my underwear.  He was older so I thought he knew what was best.  Next thing I felt was his bare cock against my ass and I felt so good.  He had me spit on his fingers and rubbed it around my asshole.  Then he slowly entered my asshole.  It hurt but not for long.  He started off nice and slow until I started moaning.  He had to put his hand over my mouth to quite me down.    He then rolled us over with him on top and started fucking me really hard and fast.  I was loving it.  After about 15 minutes he came inside of me.  I loved feeling his hot cum soothing my well fucked ass.  After that weekend I would go over to his house where he would fuck me every chance we got.  I use these memories today to get myself off.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1