I'd been chatting with a poz top on Manhunt for a few days.  His screen name was POZyouUP, and he described himself as 45, 6' 3", 250 pounds, olive skin tone, Italian/Latin mix, sporting a goatee.  He added he had dark eyes, a shaved head, was quite muscular and was quite hairy all over his body, carried himself as hyper masculine, and oh, yeah, he had a 10 inch UNCUT cock.  My kind of guy.  I couldn't wait to meet this guy. 

Just so you have some sense of me, I'm 25, 6' 2", 220 pounds, masculin, dark hair and eyes, neg-vers, and I have a cut cock. 

POZupiI{ and I decided to meet up one night at my place.

At the agreed-upon time there was a knock at my door.  I opened the door, admitting the stud into the room.  He was fucking beautiful.  As we struggled to strip off our clothing, we also tongue wrestled.  Pushing me down to my knees, he ordered me to suck his poz cock.  I reached up and pulled back his foreskin, finding his precum was liberally oozing out his slit, coating his shaft.  Licking his cock clean, I then devoured the head of his wet, salty dick, swallowing his rod all the way down until his huge hairy balls were resting on my chin.

For some fifteen minutes he violated throat, giving no regard for my comfort or gagging, but I didn't give a shit, and in fact was slightly disappointed when he withdrew his cock from my mouth, jacking his swollen meat in my face.  To my surprise his foreskin was still so generous the skin flapped as he pleasured himself, a sight that completely turned me on, especially as I had never seen so much precum.

"I'm ready to breed me," he grunted, so I gestured him into my bedroom where I lay on my stomach, positioning myself so I was, essentially, kneeling, leaning onto the mattress.  Spreading my legs, I presented myself for his enjoyment.  Without a word he dropped to his knees, rimming my ass like a wild animal, spreading my  butt cheeks, licking, biting. and tongue-drilling my ass.   When my hole was sopping wet he ordered me on all fours, spat on his rigid dick, initially rubbing his cockhead the length of my ass crack, and then precipitously and without warning rammed his fucking cock inside my hole, balls-deep.  I screamed in pain.  He plowed my ass for about ten minutes.  My ass was in agony, but still I held on for dear life.

Withdrawing, he ordered me to lay on the bed, on my back, and to spread my legs.  I couldn't help but fixate on the sight of his rock hard cock, covered in blood, as he rammed it back inside my man cunt.  He fucked me hard for 30 minutes, during which time he grunted with pleasure as his huge sack slapped against my ass.  His sweat poured off his face onto my chest.  Clearly he was determined to seed me good.

"You ready for a six day load?" he asked.

"Hell yeah, do it, man!" I demanded.

Wordlessly roaring "Aaaaaggghhhhhh!!!!!!" his cock exploded in my ass, breeding me like a big fucking dog.  He had so assaulted my ass it felt almost as if it had been burned with a branding iron, and his load was so large it almost felt as if he was pissing in me, but no, it was all sperm.  I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him deeper inside my ass as he moaned in pleasure and exhaustion as his residual cum oozed into my hole.

We lay there for about five minutes, each of us striving to collect his breath.  Then he pulled out, his cock still rock hard.  However, without another word he dressed and left as I lay there watching him. 

I never even knew his real name.  I lay in my sweat-soaked bed, the aroma of his sweat and cum permeating the room.  For that matter, his cum was oozing from my abused, bloody ass.  In fact the volume of thick cum that was oozing from my hole suggested he must have shot about ten volleys into my ass.  Had I been a woman, I would have been most definitely been knocked-up.

In any event I jerked off and shot my load all over the place.  Then I fell asleep.

In a way he did knock me up because a month later I tested positive.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

• 11 months later...
Guest PozGoat

Uncut cocks can increase chance of infection due to the 'hood' protecting those precious lil buggers! Giving them a warm home until they can be blown into some pigs ass(like mine, oink!)

What beautiful bugs do you have hiding under your hood? :*

Hot story btw!

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Damn My Charged up Daddy I want U to impregnate this Undetectable ass with ur ultra Toxic POZ Babies ! Flood me so full all night & day till Im drippin out your demonic seed & have me your Baby Mamma with that Hot Dirty seed pissed from ur 9 in Dirty worshiping Devil dick!