23 i can’t stop wanting to get pozed

I moved recently to Orlando and have been having been fucking and getting fucked raw the last few months. It’s been so hot and It’s my first time really encountering so many poz men around here. The idea of a real man using me and breeding me and knowing he is poz gets me so hard. Recently got tested and am neg. a part of me wants to just keep fucking like wild and go to the bath house every weekend. On the other hand I’ve been told to get on prep. What do we think ?

Edited by Alexreyez
  • Like 6
  • Piggy 8
  • Thanks 1

• Moderators

If you're not sure, get on PrEP first. If you decide after a while that you really want to convert, you can quit it then. Doing things the other way around doesn't give you a chance to change your mind. 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 4

Yup Alex, get on PrEP and whore yourself out at the bath houses, sex clubs and fuck parties🍆💦...Raw is Law!!!! There is no such thing as too much cock and seed!!!😋 If you still crave to get impregnated and become a li'l Poz☣️☣️ boy (after carefully considering all the consequences) you can go off PrEP and get knocked up!!!😛 Hugs!🐷

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

Go on PrEP as once you become POZ it’s for life. I don’t think there one her that does not likes raw dick and cum either giving and taking. Like someone said what are these places where all these POZ men are. There are many who are looking to convert. 

Guest bluecollarotter
On 2/19/2021 at 11:23 AM, Alexreyez said:

I moved recently to Orlando and have been having been fucking and getting fucked raw the last few months. It’s been so hot and It’s my first time really encountering so many poz men around here. The idea of a real man using me and breeding me and knowing he is poz gets me so hard. Recently got tested and am neg. a part of me wants to just keep fucking like wild and go to the bath house every weekend. On the other hand I’ve been told to get on prep. What do we think ?

Bareback is the ONLY way to fuck.

I agree with others though.  I would recommend going on PreP and enjoying yourself, letting poz tops know that you are on it, because many more will play with you.  If at some point, you decide that you want to join the brotherhood, then you can go off PreP.  As someone else noted, one poz, you are poz, no " do overs".