23 i can’t stop wanting to get pozed

I was on the fence for ages about prep until cocks in vegas made the decision for me. I got fucked raw at club orlando quite a bit but didnt get hiv till vegas.

With that said I've been to club I alot end of last year with untreated poz cum

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
Guest biqueerious

I'm young and poz it's not that much fun. And it's a total buzz kill if you ever want to date someone who's not a full time barebacker because you have to have this icky conversation about being poz. And wait for them to find a reason to wiggle out - because most people are ok with poz guys until they have to date one

I have been poz since I was 19. If prep was available back when I converted I would have gladly taken it. Being poz has not been hard. I have been lucky. I know that my sex life would be the same with prep as it has been without it. For a bottom there is nothing better than having a mans cum inside you. Weather it is medicated poz or neg cum it all feels the same. Trust me on that. Lol

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 2

Guest SecretCumWhore
On 2/19/2021 at 10:23 AM, Alexreyez said:

I moved recently to Orlando and have been having been fucking and getting fucked raw the last few months. It’s been so hot and It’s my first time really encountering so many poz men around here. The idea of a real man using me and breeding me and knowing he is poz gets me so hard. Recently got tested and am neg. a part of me wants to just keep fucking like wild and go to the bath house every weekend. On the other hand I’ve been told to get on prep. What do we think ?

The chase is more thrilling and pure pleasure during the fuck and breeding.  However as reality sets in you’ve done the fantasy and now your kind of wondering what to do after. If on PreP you don’t have to mention anything about status or that you’re on it if the idea of not knowing gets you hard. In my 20’s this feeling was very very strong and I got off on anon raw loads.  So i feel ya 

On 3/24/2021 at 8:10 AM, biqueerious said:

I'm young and poz it's not that much fun. And it's a total buzz kill if you ever want to date someone who's not a full time barebacker because you have to have this icky conversation about being poz. And wait for them to find a reason to wiggle out - because most people are ok with poz guys until they have to date one

Sorry if you've experienced this.  Not all neg guys feel this way though.  Some of us are more than comfortable having bareback sex with you.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

Guest Colour

I have a similar problem and I'm looking for good reasons why it would be a problem in a country with healthcare cover.

One pill a day doesn't seem like a big deal...

13 hours ago, Colour said:

I have a similar problem and I'm looking for good reasons why it would be a problem in a country with healthcare cover.

One pill a day doesn't seem like a big deal...

Because it's not just "one pill a day" and nothing else.

That "one pill a day" can, depending on your system, wreak havoc with your liver or your kidneys. So you have to be constantly monitored not only for your viral levels, but for what the medications are doing to your system. The meds may have to be changed, multiple times over the years, to prevent problems or to at least stave off further degradation of critical bodily functions. It's true that new meds are coming online every few years, but depending on how crafty HIV becomes, it's possible that over a long lifetime you might develop resistance to most of the medications we have out there. We simply don't know if HIV will continue to respond for 60 years the way it does in the first, say, 10.

And some of the meds have, in certain people, nasty side effects. Those are much more limited now, as the medications have improved, but it's not 100%, and you could be one of the lucky ones. Some of the medications, for instance, make it much easier to gain fat, so it's a struggle to stay fit (and packing on fat can increase the risk of things like Type II diabetes and heart disease). 

If you don't already have good life insurance before you're diagnosed, forget getting it. There are a limited number of companies that will insure HIV+ people who are undetectable and have been for a certain period of time. But it's not cheap, and coverage is limited - whereas an HIV-negative 25-year old might be able to get $250,000 of life insurance fairly affordably, an HIV-positive guy who's 50 will pay more than that guy will to get $20,000 of coverage to help with his funeral costs.

In most places, you can't donate blood nor can you serve as an organ donor (they're just beginning to experiment with organ transplants between HIV+ patients). 

You wouldn't know it from most posts here, of course, but there is still a significant stigma about sero-discordant sex (between a positive and a negative person). Sure, there's a growing number of negative guys who are clear that "U=U" and that being on PrEP, they're OK with poz partners. But there's still an awful lot whose motto is "Clean, UB2" or "DDF only" or "Neg4Neg only", and for every one who posts that publicly, there's probably 10 or 20 who won't say it out loud, but that's their policy anyway.

I'm not a global traveler, but there are still numbers of countries where you can't travel if you're HIV+, particularly in the Middle East and Africa. There are fewer official restrictions in most other places for short-term visits but you often can't get a longer-term visa if you're poz. 

And on and on. There are days when you don't even have to think about it really, even when you take your medications, and then suddenly something happens that you have to disclose for. For instance, I was on a vacation and hired a birding guide to help me find a few rare species in the region, and she mentioned while making the arrangements that she carried a full first aid kit in her vehicle. And it hit me - I need to tell her I'm poz just in case there's some sort of accident and I'm bleeding and she needs to know to be careful the way health care workers are instinctively. 

And there's no going back - maybe there will be a way to eradicate it from the body eventually, maybe not (beyond the bone marrow transplants they've experimented with). And we don't know what the future will bring in terms of new complications. For now, it's a life sentence, and while it may seem like "just one pill a day", the reality is a lot more complex.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

You will age faster even with early treatment. The brain will be aged 15-20 years. Increased risk of cancer, high blood pressure and potential need of dialysis as you age. Expect to face serious stigma from health officials. Do not do it. Prep up. 

• Like 1

Go on Prep. Barebacking if you’re not on Prep is such an emotional rollercoaster ride and you’re going to hav “am I poz” freak outs and scares. I don’t get the desire to consciously get pozzed although some guys seem to want that. It’s better peace of mind to go on Prep and go be a slut.

• Thanks 1

• 8 months later...
5 hours ago, alwaysready said:

i agree there is a lot of loose talk on here glorifying aids as something like a pentacostal gift.  i think, however, it is best to have a place for guys to blow off steam, 'cause most of the so called chasers are phonys.

There is a place. It’s in the Backroom. It has no place here where the shit gets real.

While I'm not the most tech-savvy guy around, there are places on BZ that I've never clicked on, because they're of no interest to me.  I don't go to the "bug chasing" areas, since I happen to like being alive.  This is why I use PreP, to mitigate the chances of sacrificing my life to Lust.  After all, if I'm dead, or sick-unto-death, I either can't or won't have the wherewithal to even want to fuck anymore. Every member of the species will get outta here at some point - and I'm just guessing here - but I reckon our Cocks will rot away just like the rest of us (unless, like me, we specify in our "final arrangements" that our bodies get shipped off to the toaster-oven guys). Since my life-experience would be diminished substantially by not fucking, it's still a beautiful sunny day, and I'm able to enjoy it.  Walk the dog, talk to neighbors, drive my cars, go to lunch with friends, blah bah blah. 

Plus, I still look forward to weekends, when  I go out and fuck Holes !!! 

I just don't understand the deliberate avoidance of any kind of thought-process that leads to self-preservation, and embrace wanting to die via passive suicide.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Men will lie to your face to get sex.  Gay or straight.

HIV and/or AIDS is a miserable disease.  In the 80's and 90's, I watched far too many wonderful men succumb to AIDS.  Each suffered a miserable, withering and agonizing death before they mercifully surrendered and died.  Some were conscious to their last moment of life.  Several fought to the bitter end, believing their strong love of life and spirit would protect them.  AIDS simply laughed,  spit in their face and tore the life out.

There's nothing noble, romantic, gallant or sexy about seeking out men for the purpose of becoming poz.  Jackoff to the fantasy but always love yourself and the gift of life enough to be protected.

If you enjoy bare, natural sex with another man GET ON PREP!!!  I relish the feel of a raw cock inside me.  When the Top begins to cum and paint my insides I feel INCREDIBLE!

I'm on pRep.  As long as I'm having sex unprotected I'll continue that routine.

Edited by downtownswallow
  • Like 2