The game got out of hand

Hello, first I have to apologize in case the story is difficult to understand. I write the stories in German and have them translated by the Google translator, as I cannot speak or write and read English. Needless to say, this story is fictitious, as are people and places.

The game got out of hand - Part 1 (introduction, not sexual)

Every first Friday of the month our small group meets for a game night. Every now and then there are a few new faces, like on this Friday evening, which should change my life.

But first I would like to introduce the regular cast of our small group:

Frank is 32 years old, gay, very trained at 1.87 meters tall, he weighs 80 kilos.
Simon is 40 years old, gay, rather lanky and 1.95 meters tall, he only weighs 72 kilos. He is also Frank's husband.
Hussein is 22 years old, bisexual, bodybuilder type, and at 1.80 meters he weighs 86 kilos.
Johannes is 25 years old, bisexual, of normal stature and weighs 73 kilos at 1.75 meters tall.
Elias is 20 years old, gay, the typical twink, weighs 60 kilos and is 1.76 meters tall.
Dominik is 36 years old, bisexual, of normal stature and weighs 70 kilos at 1.68 meters.
I'm Benjamin, 21 years old, straight (I thought so far), I also have a normal stature at 1.72 meters, I bring 68 kilos with me.

Usually my friend Amelie (24) and Dominik's friend Magdalena (30) are also there. However, this time the two girls could not take part for professional reasons, as there was an acute shortage of staff on the night shift in the hospital where they work.
I only owe this evening game to my girlfriend (or better said now ex-girlfriend) Amelie, who found out through Magdalena that we had gone there.

That said Friday evening there were three new faces brought by Hussein and Simon.

Hussein brought Matteo, and Simon brought Vincent and Fabio.

Matteo is a 19 year old twink, absolutely gay, weighs only 77 kilos at 1.99 meters tall.
Vincent and Fabio are both 38 and twins, both are gay and at 1.75 meters tall and 70 kilos, they are more average.

That evening we wanted to play the dice game 10000. The winner is whoever threw the 10,000 points together first.

A 5 is 50 points,
3 fives with a throw are 500 points, these must still be confirmed by a 1 or 5.
4 fives with a throw are 5000 points, these must also be confirmed with a 1 or 5.
A 1 is 100 points,
3 ones with a throw are 1000 points, and must also be confirmed with a 1 or 5.
3x the 2, 3, 4 or 6 with one throw means 200, 300, 400 or 600 points after confirmation by a 1 or 5.
4x the 2, 3, 4 or 6 with one throw means 2000, 3000, 4000 or 6000 points after confirmation.
There are 6 dice in play, but a maximum of 2 dice may remain, but at least one die must remain for the game to be scored.

After the rules were set, Matteo asked about the stakes per game, whereupon Frank explained to him that we would normally only play just for fun, i.e. without stakes.

Matteo then said, however, that it would be more interesting if the person who had thrown the least number of points had to take off an item of clothing. As a little thrill by the way.

My opinion was NO, as I had just lost a bet with my girlfriend two days ago and as a punishment I was only allowed to wear one item of clothing per body region. So I only had a t-shirt, Adidas sports pants and my Adidas shoes ...
...not more.
Of course, I did not say that, but instead said that a vote was needed.

No wonder, the only one who was against this additional rule was me, but I was also the last one who was allowed to vote, and since I already knew the result, I voted for the rule extension with a better conscience.

Sequel follows...

Edited by tram4city
  • Like 10
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Hotcumrod said:

Liebe deinen Start. Das Strip-Element (Poker) kann sehr heiß sein. Hoffe nur, dass sich das Spiel schnell entwickelt. Als für die Übersetzung wissen Sie vorher, dass Sie mit Google übersetzen, um den Text besser zu verstehen. Also danke für das Headsup

In fact, I've just finished Part 2, but I can't post it until 9.00 a.m. CET because I don't have WiFi at the company.

Hello, first I have to apologize in case the story is difficult to understand. I write the stories in German and have them translated by the Google translator, as I cannot speak or write and read English. Needless to say, this story is fictitious, as are people and places.

The Game Got Out of Control - Part 2 (Let the Games Begin)

"Well guys," said Frank, "whoever rolls the highest number starts the game, all others follow in clockwise order."

Frank: 3
Simon: 1
Hussein: 5
John: 5
Elias: 1
Dominik: 2
Matteo: 6
Vincent: 4
Fabio: 2
and I had a 6

Matteo was almost thievingly happy that we both had to throw out the beginner again.

Matteo: 5
Me: 4

Matteo was allowed to start with that.

The first lap went pretty well for me, although I wasn't the first to score 10,000 points, I hadn't lost either. Because that was Matteo. The winner of round one was Fabio.

Our Matteo now got up and waited, after a short while he nudged Fabio and said: "Fabio, you have to tell me what to take off."
"Mhh, hard to say ..." said Fabio. "Oh come on, get rid of your pants!"

Matteo didn't have to be told twice, and he revealed his hot round ass in a perfectly fitting jockstrap.

Since Fabio had won, he was now allowed to ring in the second round, which Dominik won and I lost.
So this time I had to get up and wait to see what Dominik said.
"Give me your tshirt!" Ordered Dominik short and sweet. So I did, and was glad he didn't want my pants.

So Dominik started round 3, which I actually won, but Vincent lost. Just what should he take off? Only the hot Nike sneakers or the work overalls were seen.
Now Dominik said: "Either you will decide soon, or I will get your pants and then tell Vincent what to take off!"
"Ok, ok, Vincent take off your jumpsuit," I finally said.
Without saying a word, he opened the zipper, let the overalls fall from his shoulders and hips, and oh god, he was almost completely naked, only in Nike sneakers.
It was my turn to start the game, but at the same time I lost it. The winner this time was Simon. "I want to have your Adias sneakers." Said Simon to me. I had no choice but to give it to him.

Simon then started round five, which Elias won and Hussein lost.
Elias then said: "Hussein, your pants are due, come and give them to me."
Hussein took it off and was now naked below. He probably wasn't wearing underpants today, but otherwise always ...
... funny, I thought, but well, it's quite warm outside, so you don't necessarily need some.

Elias now started round 6 which went great for Frank, unfortunately not for me ...
Once again I lost, and this time in two ways. Nobody had to tell me what to take off. So now I was completely naked like God made me.

"You can continue playing or go home naked." Said Matteo. "However, if you lose you have to suck the winner until he has had enough or cums in your mouth."
"That's not fair!" I protested.
"How so? You can choose. "Said Matteo
"I have to think about it for a moment." I said then.

It would take me an hour to get home by public transport (bus and train), about two and a half hours on foot, and I couldn't take a taxi any more than public transport.
A hard decision...

Sequel follows...

• Like 7
  • Upvote 3

The game got out of hand - Part 3 (Overcoming skills)

I couldn't go home naked, once across town, but I didn't want to suck anyone, after all, I'm straight.
In the end, I only had the choice to stay and continue playing, somehow I had to get my clothes back.

Frank started to throw the dice again, I really wanted to win this game, and played totally at risk, which was a fatal mistake, because I lost again, this time against Johannes.

Johannes grinned devilishly when he opened his jeans, his 19cm long pipe jumped right in front of my lips. I had never consciously seen any penis other than my own, let alone touched it or put it in my mouth.
"Open your mouth, you bitch, and suck hard!" He yelled at me.
I didn't know what to do, I knelt in front of this black man of tail and could hardly move. But through the harsh command tone, I couldn't help but open my mouth, completely perplexed, and then he pushed his way into my mouth.
Disgust came over me, I didn't like it at all. Salty-sweet pre-cum oozed on my tongue and in my throat.
Suddenly Johannes yelled at me again: “Hey bitch, that hurt, please take care of your teeth! Look! My glans is bleeding a bit! "
I wanted to answer, but with the monster in my mouth I couldn't.
Next I got a slap in my face with the palm of the hand of Johannes, whereupon I bit something in the tail again.
“You stupid bitch, if you can't handle my cock in your mouth, I'll have to fuck you! You have one more try! ”He yelled at me again.
I tried to make sure that didn't happen again.
"Oh yes fagot, that's good, I'll be right there, and you will swallow it nicely, as a reparation!"
He fucked my mouth and throat 5 to 6 times, then it literally exploded, I couldn't swallow everything, no matter how hard I tried. About half of the still disgusting semen flowed out of my mouth.
Johannes got angry again and yelled at me: "What did I order you dirty fagot?!? Right! You should swallow everything! I think it's time for a lesson! "
"Sorry." I almost whined, "will definitely not happen anymore."
“It's too late for that now!” Roared Johannes “You fagot will now pick up the precious, good sperm from the floor with your hands, and smear your dirty asshole with it! From inside and outside! Do you understand?"
“Understood, yes, but why should I do this? I'm straight and I have a girlfriend, ”I whispered almost incomprehensibly.
Johannes laughed scornfully, and then said: "Well, if you don't want to lubricate your asshole, we can fuck you dry!"

Oh god, where did I maneuver myself into?
Do they seriously want to fuck me?
Are there condoms here?
I don't have any.

Be curious, the sequel will follow soon ...

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 4

4 minutes ago, svrider said:

Hallo 
könntest du mir die Story auf Deutsch zusenden ?
oder hast du sie auf einer anderen Seite in Deutsch eingestellt ?

Hi, I hope to be allowed to write this as I cannot reply to you via private messages ... may the admins forgive me. The story will soon be available in German at (get-it-gay. at). have the same profile name there as here.

The Game Got Out of Control - Part 4 (The Preparation)

I was totally confused, what should I do?
Smear my hole with semen, or not? Semen can be very dangerous ...
... On the other hand, if I don't smear it on my exit, it will certainly be extremely painful. But it will also be painful.

Heaven what should i do?

Elias then said meekly to me: “Look Ben, I can call you that, Cum is a natural lubricant and extremely awesome. You really should work it on and up your ass. Then when we fuck you, you will also get some aids so that you can relax better. ”And he showed me a small black bottle with the words RUSH ZERO MEGA PELLET on it.

"What is that?" I asked, eyeing this little bottle.
"Should I drink this?"

“No, for God's sake! It's not for drinking, you hold it under your nose and breathe it in, "said Elias.

I started now very slowly and disgustedly to ingest the sperm with my fingers and to bring it towards my intestinal anus.
"Come on Ben, do it, I know you want this! Your cunt longs for our tails. "Frank said. “I've been watching you for the last 2 years, you've always looked at our bulges in our pants. And it has now taken me a whole year to convince Amelie that you want that. It is also no coincidence that Amelie has to work today. She wished us a lot of pleasure with you and is expecting you back on Sunday evening at 8 pm, and then you should tell her everything. ”Simon added his husband.

So I started spreading the sperm on my hole when Matteo asked if he should help me.
I just nodded knowing that I would never be able to work the sperm into me.
Matteo now began to play with one finger on my asshole, he used his other hand to jerk off. All of a sudden, I wasn't prepared for it, it hit my buttocks quite warm and damp. Matteo had hosed on my ass. But he immediately led it to my waiting hole and pushed it into me with two, then three fingers. He kept twisting his fingers in different directions in my intestines, there was some sharp pain, then it subsided, then it reappeared in another place
But slowly I started to like it, I began to moan softly, and my cock grew to its full size too.

"Look at that! The fagot really likes it! ”Exclaimed Hussein.

Suddenly Matteo pulled out of me, looked at his fingers, and said: "Our Bennie is now prepared, sees how beautiful pink my fingers are." He grinned quite angrily.

“Who wants to be first? Asked Simon.

To be continued shortly .......

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 6

The Game Got Out of Control - Part 5 (The Defloration)

Of course, everyone wanted to deflower my previously unfucked hole, that was clear.
Is that just what I wanted?
I had actually enjoyed the fingers in my bum, but did I want some cock up my ass?
All of them now had massive slats, approximately between 18 and 22 cm, and I had to admit they looked extremely awesome with them.

Elias fascinated me most, how can such a skinny boy have the biggest penis of all?
Elias was also the one who made the ultimate suggestion that I should decide which cock to ride first.
Yeah right, I should ride.
So I should actively sit on one of the tails ...

"So cunt, which POZ piston do you choose?" Was Elias' request.
I was still a little undecided, but what in the world is a POZ piston again? I'll probably google it on Monday, I thought so, because with all the new expressions that were thrown at me tonight, I was a bit overwhelmed.
I finally decided on the largest penis I had ever seen, but asked another important question that turned out to be stupid and irrelevant.

"What about condoms?"
"Boy, I have to explain it to you ..." said Matteo "Men only need condoms for women so that they don't get pregnant, when men have fun with each other you don't use condoms."

So I crawled to Elias, who gave me the small bottle, and said: “Unscrew it, hold it under your left nostril and hold the right one, then you breathe in slowly but deeply 5 times and then exhale again. Then repeat it with your right nostril. "
I did it as instructed, I felt a change in my head, everything was spinning, I was on cloud nine inside. Suddenly everything was so easy.

"Now sit on my tail and ride it." Said Elias.
I remembered my wife doing it to me, so I aligned Elias' plunger with my hole, got down to it, and went all the way down to the base in one go. It hurt like hell, twice in a row, I screamed in pain, I wanted to get away from the cock immediately, but Elias held me.
Elias groaned loudly and said: "You were much too fast, now sit down for a moment and get used to the intruder, you will notice that in a short time you will only feel devilish lust and pleasure."

Continuation? Sure, wait and see ...

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 5

The game got out of hand - Part 5 (Elias POZ piston in me)

Now I sat there on that thick and long tail for about 2 minutes and slowly but surely I got used to the intruder.
This little black bottle was held under my nose again, and again I began to float on cloud nine.
But did I really want that?
Unfortunately, I didn't have a choice that was at least satisfactory, the alternative was still to walk home naked through town.

So I reluctantly began to push myself up and down on the butt, it still hurt a little while Elias moaned softly to himself.
"Holy fuck you are tight!" Elias called while I pushed myself up and down on his cock. And slowly the pain turned into pleasure, my own cock straightened up, and my whimpering also changed to low moans.
The little black bottle was held under my nose again, and I sniffed at it again, my ride got faster, my moaning louder.
"Yes baby, you love that POZ piston in you, don't you?"
"Mhhh, yes!" I yelled out.
"Let's change positions, I want you on my back and your legs over my shoulders." Elias instructed me.

And within seconds we changed positions to the desired position. Now Elias plowed in and out of me, I really started to enjoy the fuck.
"I won't hold out much longer, may I shoot my POZ babies in your hole?"
"Mhhhhh ......"
"I can't understand you Bennie, you have to tell me."
"Fuck me! Just don't stop, just fuck me! ”I moaned rather incomprehensibly but very loudly.
"Bennie, that wasn't my question," came Elias as he slowed down.
"Can I get you pregnant with my POZ babies? Tell it to me. Should I plant my POZ seeds for you? "Tell me exactly what you want."
"Yes, give it to me, the main thing is that you don't stop fucking me!"
“Bennie, you have to tell me explicitly what you want. Do you want my POZ seeds? Should I fertilize your cunt with my POZ semen? "

Elias talked about POZ over and over again. I didn't know what to do with it, but in the end I was so turned on by this POZ that I begged for it. The main thing is that this hot fuck would never end.
"Yes, Bennie, that's good, I'm really very close now, I'm going to shoot my POZ babies in your NEG cunt in a minute!" Ohhhhhh, it's coming! Feel my POZ babies! "
Elias injected hot POZ sperm into my intestines in six hard bursts. In fact, I could feel it right. And I started to love it.
"Look at Hussein, I think he can't wait to fuck you with his POZ cock as well. Is that what you want? ”Elias asked me.

To be continued soon ...

• Like 6
  • Piggy 8

The game got out of hand - Part 6 (I don't want to, do I?)

"Look at Hussein, I think he can't wait to fuck you with his POZ cock as well. Is that what you want? ”Elias asked me.

I want to? No actually not, it's wrong, I'm not gay, I'm straight! On the other hand, it felt so good inside me, the way the bare cock plowed in and out, the way the POZ spurted sperm into me, and flooded my guts. I didn't want this intense feeling to stop.

I looked at Hussein, who was stroking his stiff, circumcised cock and had to think out loud, "I have to try what a circumcised cock feels like inside me, Elias his uncircumcised cock was great."
Wait a minute, I not only thought it, but also said it! FUCK !!!
I instinctively broke away from Elias and crawled over to Hussein on all fours and offered him my hole.
Of course, Hussein didn't need any further prompting, he slipped completely into me within seconds, I could feel his pubic hair on my ass. There was a tickling sensation on my naturally hairless body.

It felt incredibly cool how he fucked me hard and fast.
"Come on bitch! Make Elias' POZ piston nice and clean! ”Hussein ordered me. I did but still didn't like a cock in my mouth, but since I was still getting fucked horny, I was so high on it that I took it without arguing.
Hussein was getting more restless behind me, and his thrusts more erratic, he was short of cum when he asked me, “Where do you slut want my toxic babies? Tell me!"
I screamed out of myself, “Put your toxic babies up my asshole! Make me pregnant! "
That was it, I got the next load injected in 4 heavy bursts. I turned and put his cock in my mouth to clean it without being asked.
Fabio stepped behind me with his PA cock and rubbed it on my now well-opened hole. It was a strange feeling with the metal, but I also pushed myself up that bar. He fucked me fast but not as hard as Hussein, I couldn't wait for him to shoot his load into me.

After 15 minutes the time had come, and Fabio said calmly: "Ben, feel it, here comes my charge specially charged for you."
I thanked him for the hot intense fuck, and cleaned his cock as a matter of course.
So it went until 8 a.m. on Saturday morning. I let everyone come inside and cleaned the lout afterwards. I even licked up the leaking sperm from the floor.
Matteo gave me a large black plug to insert into my hole, with instructions not to take it out before 8 p.m. Then he gave me my Adidas shoes and said: "You now have the choice, you can go home like this or you can earn another item of clothing the next night."

Did I want to experience a night like that again?
Should i go home
Was it wrong to take semen?

Questions upon questions ...
... will we find out soon?

• Like 6
  • Piggy 8

The game got out of control - Part 7 (A nice, horny day)

I was exhausted with the world and dog-tired, but that is also very clear, because I had been awake for 28 hours now. I looked for a place to sleep in Frank and Simon's apartment, and found it in their bedroom while the others were still partying in the living room.
But sleep was not really an option, because my thoughts were playing tricks on me. I was totally turned on by the idea of getting fucked and getting cum up my asshole, at the same time I was still disgusted by it.

I tossed and turned, and the butt plug pinched my bum, making me think of the next fuck with every movement. At some point, it must have been around 10 a.m., I actually managed to fall asleep. I didn't notice anything until 3 p.m., I was so exhausted. I usually never get 5 hours of sleep.
When I woke up I felt somehow reborn, only when I put on the terrible but awesome memory of last night came. The butt plug pushed in again, and the pain reappeared, but at the same time as the pain my cock got up again. I was horny.

But my brain sent me the signals that I should finally google for the term POZ, only my cell phone was at home, as always on the game evenings. Sitting at the edge of the bed, I looked around the bedroom and saw how Frank, Simon and Dominik slept spooned into each other. Well, the bed was big enough for 4 people with 2.20 meters by 2.20 meters.
I got up slowly, as if drunk, only that I hadn't had any alcohol, and staggered into the kitchen, where I finally met Matteo.
The first thing Matteo didn't notice when I came into the kitchen was he was so absorbed in typing something on his cell phone.
I spoke to him: “Hi, you, Matteo, can I use your cell phone for a moment? My cell phone is at home. "
"Do you want to call your wife to pick you up?" He asked me.
"No, I will stay a little longer, I just want to google something." Was my answer.
"So so." He said with a grin, "what do you want to know?"
"I just wanted to find out what the POZ is all about." I blushed deep red when I answered.
Matteo avoided me and instead said: "You are not really awake yet, come shower with me first, and clean up your sloppy bum, and then you can have a coffee."
I was confused, why did Matteo avoid me, did I ask the wrong question?

So we took a shower first, Matteo took care of my back and my rectal area. Suddenly and with force he pulled the butt plug out of me, I could have screamed, but didn't do it so as not to wake the others.
Everyone can imagine what happens when the plug is pulled out of the cunt at high speed ...
... right, my asshole was blooming, and tons of pink sperm ran out of me.
Matteo then took a silver tube with 5 holes, which was attached to a hose, and inserted it into his hole, as I learned a little later, it was an anal shower. So he put the anal shower in and turned on the water. He counted 21, 22, 23 ... to 30, so 10 seconds, then he turned the water off again, held it in for a short time and crouched over the drain of the shower cubicle. Clear water came out of him.

He then said to me: "If your asshole is as clean as mine, you come into the kitchen, but first you fuck me, your cock still has to get small."
I had a big question mark on my face, I'd never fucked anyone in the ass before, and now should I?
"On your left is the special lubricant, take some of it on my cunt and some on your cock, and then finally push it into my starving hole!"
"Uuuuhhhaaa !!!!" I started to groan while pushing in, the hole was tight.
"Yes, come on, fuck me!" Cried Matteo
"I can't hold out for long, you're so tight, Matteo." I groaned.
I really only managed to pump into that hole 5 or 6 times then my cock literally exploded.
"That's good, now we wash the lout again, and then ..." said Matteo when I interrupted him. "So what???"
"Then your cock will be in the cage for today." Matteo gave him an evil grin.
No sooner said than done, my cock was locked away faster than I could see.

"And now clean your cunt, then use the special gel, and slide the plug up your ass again, and come into the kitchen!"
It was 4 p.m. when I came out of the bathroom, Matteo was waiting for me in the kitchen with a freshly brewed coffee. He checked briefly whether the plug was properly seated, then he said: “Unfortunately I have to go quickly to buy something for the party tonight.” Almost casually when going out he said: “Oh, before I forget it, the postman might ring the bell and have a package for Simon. Please do not wake Simon and receive it. "
"Wait a minute!" I was too late, the door was already closed.
Ohhhh, where did I maneuver myself into? I had nothing to wear and was supposed to open the mail for the postman ...

At that very moment the doorbell rang, of course it was the postman ...
... as I was told, I let the postman into the house and he came trudging up the stairs to our third floor.
I opened the apartment door just a little crack and peeked out, he didn't look too bad, but I didn't want to present myself naked to him either.
“Parcel for Mr. Simon Müller.” Said the parcel delivery man
"Um yes, just put it in front of the door." Was my statement.
"Unfortunately that doesn't work, I still need your signature." Said the parcel carrier finally.
So I had to open the door and show myself to the postman, what crap.
“But you are not Simon Müller, I know him. What's your name? ”He asked with a grin and scrutinized me.
"I, I am, I am Benjamin Voight," I stuttered. Oh, I was embarrassed ...
“Nice, Benjamin, and as I can see you are a little cum horny cunt. GET ON YOUR KNEES AND SUCK MY TAIL !!! "he roared, I probably had no other choice.
"YES! MAKE HIM BEAUTIFULLY HARD AND WET! "
I did my best, and with a tail of about 19cm in your mouth you can't disagree anyway. I was so ashamed, in the middle of the door frame I knelt in front of a goddamn cock and sucked it, the whole house, 3 parties per floor and that on 4 floors. There are 11 foreign parties, hopefully there were no children in the house ...
Come up, spread your legs and support yourself in the door frame, I want to see your hot asshole! "
I did as ordered, without resistance or reply, I wanted to get it over with as quickly as possible.
"I think I have to first remove the plug from your cunt so that I can fuck and inseminate you!"
He said it, and he did it immediately, a man of clear statements and deeds. Immediately after the plug was out, he pushed his rock-hard latte into my tortured asshole, and fucked me mercilessly for 10 minutes until he had a loud orgasm. He pulled his pants up again and said while walking downstairs: "I hope to see you again soon, Benjamin, you little sperm pig:"
I felt so humiliated to be exposed so publicly, but my cunt was itching again and wanted more cock.

Will I get some more cocks tonight?
And more sperm? POZ-Cum?
And what will Matteo say when he comes back and smells the sperm from the postman on me?

These questions will be answered next time ...
Sequel follows...

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 6
  • Thanks 2