Frozen cum

On 3/30/2021 at 6:22 AM, justsexnowatl said:

That's very hot!!  Bet that top LOVED it too!  I go through phases of saving mine too.  I fount these perfect size test tubes on amazon.  1" wide by 6" long with screw caps so the cum doesn't evaporate in the freezer (it will if not sealed).  I usually bring them out with a buddy, let them thaw only slightly (in the test tube, in one of our mouths or asses).  Just enough thawing so the cum will slide out of the tube.  Then make out with it briefly to taste it then promptly into one (or both) of our cunts for lube.  I LOVE eating ass with my lube melting as foreplay, then eventually add a fresh hot load to the melted frozen load.  It takes a long time to save up enough so I save them for special sluts I know will be into it 🙂 I have never had even close to a whole cup in one batch - seriously wish I had been the lucky fuckbud to get into your FILLED fuckhole!!

This is so hot - I started saving loads in a container in my freezer. about 10-15 so far, will save up. Would love to thaw and use it as lube before heading to the bathhouse 

• Like 2

On 8/31/2021 at 7:00 AM, LoveAndBeLoved said:

Just fyi kids, HIV becomes inactive when semen is outside your body. Inject as much cum into you as you want. Lucky for you, you aren't transmitting HIV. Sounds like a hot game.

I think most guys on here wouldn't care if HIV stayed active

On 2/20/2021 at 7:53 PM, ng15du said:

I've been freezing loads in a little container in my freezer off and on for about a year.  Over half the loads are my own, but there are a few fuck buddies and randoms mixed in there too.  Today I went to get the container to add another load since it's been a while and noticed it was pretty dang full. So, I thawed it out.  After letting it sit and melt into a bunch of gooey goodness, I filled up 5 jello shot syringes and shot it all into my ass.  Each one is 1.5 oz, so that's 7.5 oz inside my ass right now.  I'm about to go hookup with a guy from Sniffies to get an even 8 oz.  A full cup of cum in my ass. Mmmmmmmm.......I can feel my body absorbing that sperm already

It must have felt incredible. 

Cumcicles are fun. I think I have a vid somewhere of a guy filling up my ass with some. The frozen cubes are hard for me to get in because of the shape. I like the cold but I can’t relax my hole to the temperature 🤣. One of my regular fuck buds has a bullet ice cube tray that he freezes loads in for me. They go in a lot easier than the cubes.

image.thumb.jpeg.61375d888e28267aee605b882495ea8c.jpeg

As @LoveAndBeLoved noted, unfortunately HIV won’t survive the freezing process. If it did I’d have a much better chance of being poz by now.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

8 hours ago, KylerIsTrash said:

Cumcicles are fun. I think I have a vid somewhere of a guy filling up my ass with some. The frozen cubes are hard for me to get in because of the shape. I like the cold but I can’t relax my hole to the temperature 🤣. One of my regular fuck buds has a bullet ice cube tray that he freezes loads in for me. They go in a lot easier than the cubes.

@KylerIsTrash, this is all super complex, so maybe you could upload a video of you using the cum bullets, purely for educational purposes ...

• Like 1

I've been making the frozen cum tubes for at least 10 years and have posted about them before.  I save them for piggy bottoms who I can tell will "appreciate" them since they take awhile to make.  Each tube has at least 15 loads, and I don't always feel like focusing my orgasm into a little container - sometimes I just wanna let it blast and feel amazing 🙂

2 days ago I was having a repeat pig buddy over, and I knew he'd be worthy of sharing one - I had 3 in my freezer.  There are some pics on this thread of the ones I use (6 inch smooth tubes 1" in diameter from amazon).  His eyes lit up when I told him there were 15 loads uf cum minimum in there and to pull his legs back to start it melting.  I had already fucked his loose hole, so the tube slid right in.  I kept taking it out and both of us did A2M sucking the cum tube from his hole and making out with it.  Back and forth ass to BOTH our mouths to melt enough for it to slide out.

Finally the tube of cum was sliding around in the cylinder, so I screwed the cap off and told him to loosen his cunt up a little extra so I could slide it in.  I followed the cum tube in with my cock to push it deeper, then kept going A2M with my cock so he could suck my melting cum off my cock.  And I sucked his ass so I could taste some myself each time I was out of him.

After about 10 or 15 mins of fucking and A2M I had him get on my rim chair and I got underneath so I could completely suck the rest of it out.  I was kind of surprised (and disappointed) that I really wasn't tasting any cum.  I love eating his hole, but wasn't getting that extra flavor I thought I'd get.  I was about to move on to something else when all of a sudden the damn burst, and my face was literally flooded with cum.  At first it shocked me, then made me horny as fuck, then made me laugh - I made him get off my face so he could see all that cum and lick it up and make out with me 🙂  

After a little face cleanup from his toungue - no rags - we moved onto some regular fucking, and I gave him one fresh load to top off the 15 frozen ones and fucked his load out of him.  He was extra horny and wanted to jack another load out while I worked the fuck out of his nips and made out.  He's a fun dirty fucker - every pig I have ever brought out one of my cum tubes for has totally loved it, but I don't bring them out for just anyone :).  I will also melt one up my own ass if I'm gonna pig out as bottom at a sex party or cumunion 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 4

19 hours ago, Luvbbslut said:

Also hot to freeze cum from used condoms you find or from the safe fucks you might allow
Making sure to mix several DNA in those tubes

i did that from a party i went to...froze 9 loads that i squeezed from used condoms that had been inside me...but something happened because the cum inside the tube started turning black...my guess is that one of the condoms used must of been a spermicidal one??  i was heartbroken to throw the tube out!!

• 1 month later...
On 9/1/2021 at 6:04 PM, AKFitGuy said:

Here's 8 loads so far.   2.5 inches of frozen cum in 6 inch tube.   I figure it'll hold ~ 24 loads?    I hope when I thaw it it keeps the milky color vrs clear.   I'll use a lube injector to breed some willing bottom or maybe even myself.   

20210901_165413.jpg

Love frozen cum as lube. Yours looks creamy.

• Like 1