Frozen cum

Here's 8 loads so far.   2.5 inches of frozen cum in 6 inch tube.   I figure it'll hold ~ 24 loads?    I hope when I thaw it it keeps the milky color vrs clear.   I'll use a lube injector to breed some willing bottom or maybe even myself.   

20210901_165413.jpg

Edited by AKFitGuy

• 2 weeks later...

i did this with a friend some years ago. I saved my cum in the freezer and he would come over to play with me. I defrosted my cum in advance so my bedroom smelled of cum..... I drenched my dickhead in my cum and he would lick me off. With my cum in his mouth we kissed and swallowed. Then he bended over and let me fuck him with my cum as lube. While fucking i feeded hem the rest of my cum in his mouth.... Really fucking hot......

• Like 1
  • Piggy 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/1/2021 at 6:04 PM, AKFitGuy said:

Here's 8 loads so far.   2.5 inches of frozen cum in 6 inch tube.   I figure it'll hold ~ 24 loads?    I hope when I thaw it it keeps the milky color vrs clear.   I'll use a lube injector to breed some willing bottom or maybe even myself.   

20210901_165413.jpg

OMG, I've been offering a couple of local tops 50 an ounce to freeze their cum asking for 8 to 10 oz.  They freeze a load or two but then forget.  No one seems to take it seriously even with me trying to give $ away for it 😞

On 9/1/2021 at 9:04 PM, AKFitGuy said:

20210901_165413.jpg

I use these exact same test tubes I bought from amazon - PERFECT size, and the cap keeps it from evaporating in the freezer.  I usually fill about half way then make another one.  I accumulate them till I have the right playmate to share them with.  I usually stick the rounded end up the bottom's hole (or mine) to let it melt just a little on the sides so it slips out of the tube still solid. Hopefully the bottom (or top) is into making out with the frozen cube for just a second (so it doesn't melt TOO much), then slide it frozen up one of our holes.  If I have a vers buddy into it we have each put one up our holes for lube and doing ATM!  They take a while to make - it's a lotta jacked off loads - so I save them for the "right" cumpig to appreciate them lol.  I made one with a few cum loads then added piss, but haven't used that one yet....not sure how the consistency will compare but will be finding out soon.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 2

Many times I've milked multiple loads into a rubber only to keep secreting the growing loads into the back of our freezer, away from the wife’s field of view.  Most I’ve been able to collect was 20, before finding playtime to lick on my tasty treats and pop them in my ass followed by a dildo to shove them in deep. Twice gotten to share them with bottom pig, cum melting all over my dick. On my profile pic, me enjoying one big frozen cum chunk on a hot summer day…

• Piggy 1

Guest letsbreed

I would love to find someone willing to swap tubes of collected loads with me! I jerk off or fuck two or three times a day and would love to play with so much cum in my thick ass all at once. 

This is hot and now I want to fill up a test tube with cum, freeze it in a small block of ice, leave it around a landmarks in my city, and make a post on BBRTS and sniffles like a scavenger hunt. Would be so hot to have a guy tell they found it! Id put biohazard stickers on the test tube too for added effect.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2