Frozen cum

14 hours ago, AKFitGuy said:

Almost a full 6 inch tube.   About 20 loads or more so far.

20211017_202854[4944].jpg

Fuck!  That full one would be such a big sloppy WET mess - wish you were local to SWAP devil's dicks stud , flip and do constant ATM sucking our cum covered cocks and finishing off with a warm load added to the melted frozen loads!!

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

I met a guy once who could cum a couple times on a meet. I asked him to save up his cum like that for me so he could give me more on meets - yes it goes a bit foamy when fucking (and cold cum doesnt taste anywhere near as good as when its straight from the tap! 😂)

• Piggy 2

On 10/25/2021 at 9:29 PM, Vinnie14 said:

I met a guy once who could cum a couple times on a meet. I asked him to save up his cum like that for me so he could give me more on meets - yes it goes a bit foamy when fucking (and cold cum doesnt taste anywhere near as good as when its straight from the tap! 😂)

True. But, even if the taste is nowhere near the taste of freshly shot, warm cum it's better to swallow a cold load than no load at all 😜 

I used to do this way back. I used a condom though. Stretched it over a cut off water bottle and just shot the load right into it.  It froze like a dick and I could just peel the condom off and shove it up my ass.  Was cold but felt good melting. Never had anyone fuck me after wards though.  

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, AKFitGuy said:

That's a lot of loads.  Who wants it? 

full_cum.jpg

Wish we could swap stud!!  I only fill mine about half way, which is about 15 loads for me.  I melted 2 half tubes up my hole for a 3way a few months ago and that melted cum was EVERYWHERE, and all 3 of us were sucking it off the 2 other cocks - hot piggy totally vers 3 way (my fav) wish you could make it a vers 4way and bring that cum!

• Upvote 3
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, justsexnowatl said:

Wish we could swap stud!!  I only fill mine about half way, which is about 15 loads for me.  I melted 2 half tubes up my hole for a 3way a few months ago and that melted cum was EVERYWHERE, and all 3 of us were sucking it off the 2 other cocks - hot piggy totally vers 3 way (my fav) wish you could make it a vers 4way and bring that cum!

i'm going to my 1st "safe" party the 27th-28th.  my plan...to save all the condoms from the guys that fuck me.  Then i'm going to empty the cum into as many 40ml tubes as needed during the 2-day party to freeze.  My goal...at least 2 tubes.  Then i'll have a "cum cocktail" to "lube shoot" deep in my ass anytime i get horny for a load!!  Not as good as a true "meat injection", but cum dripping out of my gaping ass is cum dripping out of my ass!!

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

16 minutes ago, URS2USE said:

i'm going to my 1st "safe" party the 27th-28th.  my plan...to save all the condoms from the guys that fuck me.  Then i'm going to empty the cum into as many 40ml tubes as needed during the 2-day party to freeze.  My goal...at least 2 tubes.  Then i'll have a "cum cocktail" to "lube shoot" deep in my ass anytime i get horny for a load!!  Not as good as a true "meat injection", but cum dripping out of my gaping ass is cum dripping out of my ass!!

I bet you won't be the only one wanting raw sex at that "safe" party.  I'm surprised to hear a party like that exists anymore, but I saw - and had - bb sex at safe parties 10 years ago.  you will find guys to slide in and dump discretely if you want it 🙂

• Piggy 2