Read This! Significant Change In Rules Effective 3/1

rawTOP

On 2/24/2021 at 8:41 PM, takingdeepanal said:

I wish there was a “hug” reaction. Sounds as though you need one of your devoted subby fans to reach out and wrap you in their arms ...

You are too sweet @takingdeepanal. If there were a ''hug'' reaction emoji I would give you one right back! 🤗 <--- That'll do!

I got a better sleep via Stablized Rice Bran, Liposomal Melatonin, and CBD Oil, all Organic of course. But I have to be very careful with dosing on the latter two as they are antimicrobial, and there is currently an intense pathogenic war (bacterial and fungal) being waged in my gut and elsewhere in my body right now ... xxx

• Like 1

Guest takingdeepanal
17 minutes ago, 6Demon6Seed6 said:

You are too sweet @takingdeepanal. If there were a ''hug'' reaction emoji I would give you one right back! 🤗 <--- That'll do!

I got a better sleep via Stablized Rice Bran, Liposomal Melatonin, and CBD Oil, all Organic of course. But I have to be very careful with dosing on the latter two as they are antimicrobial, and there is currently an intense pathogenic war (bacterial and fungal) being waged in my gut and elsewhere in my body right now ... xxx

@6Demon6Seed6 - I sent you a message. Hope you can respond before you become inactive. 

6 hours ago, J0nn1eb0y said:

@rawtop as Biggie once said, "If you don't know, now you know n166@". Thank you for informing us of the rules. I'm not questioning your decision but it's woefully inconsistent and therefore doesn't make sense.

I believe it will become a landmine of editing/rewriting which will diminish contributions. It will likely result in well if this than what about that.

"Harm": not wearing a face mask, seatbelt, not meds compliant for (insert illness here). not getting the Covid shot, speeding with others in car and so on. I felt it was a fantasy site. everyone someone said "wish that was me", I didn't believe them and you didn't either.

White Supremacy is rising at an alarming rate. Race play is your next area of concern

I chased. I chased when I knew I was going to sit down with my wife and tell her I was gay. Did I know I was chasing? Not at all. Life is lived going forward and understood in reverse.

I think you need to reconsider with the endgame in sight. Who are your competitors? What are they doing better? What are you doing better? If you just reduce and don't add you will have something that used to be good.

May I suggest a small group to act as advisors to you?

Good luck.

I'll still fantasize about you breeding my fat ass as my grandfather called it, in his beauty parlor in the Bronx. Trying to humiliate me in front of his customers.

you speak good sense. I do have some sympathy with the site managers because they do not want to be sued, chased in courts and so on which still happens for the daftest of reasons. but where will it end? I think that because the web is so vast it is impossibly difficult to police it effectively and there are certain things discussed here that can be discussed in few places. People who blame contracting any transmissible disease on the person who infected are also responsible for deciding on raw sex and not taking steps to use prep or pep. Even when i used a condom I knew i wanted to bb but I was not ready to take that responsibliity for my decision. I get very confused about the rules on this site. I was censured for reasons that made no sense to me until explained but I still wonder about a site that is about breeding excercising censure and censorship so widely. My heart sank when I saw the decision tree which may be illustrative but soon a site for pleasure and perusal will become hard work and so will not survive. That would be a huge pity because it is used for what we like and little else creates that chance. I think your idea about advisors  is good. I would go further and ask if it is considered that it is also international because the cultural nuances of language among english speakers is so vast that it is easy to misinterpret or be misinterpreted. I think it must be a minefield for those who are not native english speakers. I know the admins work hard and are tireless in the task which is not a paid site but there has to be an easier way because the risk of killing the site we love is real

• Like 1

• rawTOP locked this topic
  • Administrators

Nothing in this discussion had been particularly productive, so I’m locking the thread. It’s not really up for discussion - just explanation and I’ve explained it a dozen different ways. The policy is going into effect. If the policy bothers you that much - find another site. I really don’t want you here if you can’t understand the basis for the policy. It’s boils down to caring for your fellow piggy bothers. If that bothers you, go away!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

• Administrators

As an addendum… Based on the content of this thread New Members and Junior Members seem to be a problem. So I've changed the limitations - New Members can now only make a maximum of 3 posts per day (down from 5), and Junior members can now only make 5 posts per day (down from 8). Junior members are now also limited to 3 reactions per day (down from 8).

Senior Members - please use your ability to down vote liberally. When you see something that bothers you - down vote the post. Doing so will make it much more difficult for those members to progress to higher levels of membership. This site has a history of having a really wonderful, supportive culture - please don't let newcomers destroy that culture. (I really miss @bearbandit - he embodied the kind of wonderful, supportive, kinky spirit that I'm talking about.)

This change will bother people who don't belong here, and not bother the people who do belong here.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

• Administrators

One final, and I think very clear way of summing up the new policy…

ALLOWED: “joining the club” / becoming part of a tribe / helping someone achieve that goal — without harming anyone else in the process. 

BANNED: wantonly spreading disease, illness and death (aka morbidity and mortality) with no regard for others. 

The caveat being that PrEP means “gift giving” of HIV is not banned because people who don’t want it can protect themselves. 

And one last thing I’ll add… The things that are banned are harmful to the poz and gay community. If the trend/fetishes were to grow beyond the current, small group of mentally unstable drug addicts, you would see an increase in HIV criminalization, increased stigma and discrimination, and reduced funding for HIV/AIDS and gay causes in general. We can’t afford to be our own worst enemy. 

• Upvote 5
  • Thanks 4

• rawTOP unpinned this topic