sex at night on the beach

i would love to meet a top at the beach just as it is getting dark, there is a full moon so we can see. we walk down the beach in the moon light, then we spread out some blankets and stripp. i lay on my back and spread my legs. you lay on me and fuck me bare back, i will be rubbing your back and wispering i love you, the stars and moon are bright and it is exciting being bred out doors for anyone to see us. i will hold you tight when your sperm squirts deep inside me, i will be looking at the stars when i feel your sperm filling me. then we can get up, your sperm will run down my leg, we can walk in the moon light in each others arms. i will be fully bred.  if any tops in chicago would like to meet me we can get together. or a poz top

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/21/2021 at 10:38 PM, slideinmedeep&cumm said:

i would love to meet a top at the beach just as it is getting dark, there is a full moon so we can see. we walk down the beach in the moon light, then we spread out some blankets and stripp. i lay on my back and spread my legs. you lay on me and fuck me bare back, i will be rubbing your back and wispering i love you, the stars and moon are bright and it is exciting being bred out doors for anyone to see us. i will hold you tight when your sperm squirts deep inside me, i will be looking at the stars when i feel your sperm filling me. then we can get up, your sperm will run down my leg, we can walk in the moon light in each others arms. i will be fully bred.  if any tops in chicago would like to meet me we can get together. or a poz top

Oh Yessssssssss !   Loving your story -  Love sitting on the beach watching guys - fathers and sons - wearing small swim suits - especially small , tiny  white 1's - seeing them getting wet - seeing their dick / cock impressions - love 3 and 4 some's - sex - raw breeding and seeding !

Love late night sex on the beach...fun story a few years back, I was in Puerto Vallarta for a week with my best friend, (best buddy since elementary school) and his husband. We had rented a two bedroom condo near the beach. They know I’m an anonymous CumDump and they are a long-term monogamous couple, but we get along well and frequently vacation together. We went out to the bars and dancing every night, but they always left early and I stayed to play. One night at Paco Pacos I met a handsome local guy, kissing and drinking, we decided to leave go to the beach (my idea). It’s a no moon night so it’s very dark. Kissing and sucking, he had me get naked, in my slightly inebriated state I put my shirt, shorts, shoes on the sand, phone in my shoes. I lost track of where they were as we’re sucking and going in the water, then he wanted to fuck me, I get on my hands/knees, he squats behind me and we had hella good sex by the water. He cums inside me and boom, he’s done! We both go trying to find our clothes, he gets his, my shoes are where we left them, but the water had gotten my shorts and shirts, my shoes are almost gone as the wave were hitting them...my phone was still there. He was like “I gotta go.” I’m asking him to help me find my shorts. He leaves, there I sit. I called my best friend, woke him up and asked him to come get me quickly and bring a t shirt and shorts..and not to tell his husband. 20 minutes later he shows up with his husband, I’m saying, “why did u tell him? Ugh.” His husband says, “my husband gets a call late night to bring clothes to a beach and I gotta see this.”  He laughed and still brings it up today, but was great sex on the beach!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 2

For me there is nothing better than sex on the beach, in the woods, in the desert, on a rooftop, anywhere outside under a warm moon or the beating sun.  It brings it all back to the pure manimal act of mating, mounting, fucking and breeding - exactly what nature intended. 

Grew up on Long Island, NY and Jones Beach was the greatest ever.  Between Fields 6 and 9 there was the hottest gay area in the dunes.  You had to walk almost a mile to get there so there were few unintended intruders.  I had my favorite spot in the dunes, a little depression that sheltered from the wind.  Back then I was a top and it was the best to fuck someone under the hot sun while getting tan at the same time!  In more recent years my ex- had a phenomenal home in PS where he'd fuck me everywhere outside in the compound.   I used to chuckle when we'd go up the Palm Springs Tram where there were big telescopes at the top.  You could clearly side inside the walls of our pool and yard so I always knew some tourist was getting quite a view when looking down.  We'd also wander up trails from the top of the tram and fuck in the woods, in rock formations, wherever.  OINK!!!

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

Love getting fucked on the beach and in the woods. I grew up near a cruisey park/beach in the suburbs along Lake Ontario, sucked dick and got fucked there a lot in my late teens and early twenties till I moved away, on the beach at night and in the woods along the edge of the cliffs down to the beach. There was always lots of closeted suburban guys there when I was young. Even now when I visit my folks I'll sneak out and head over there, not nearly as many guys now but if I wait or use the apps its pretty easy to find someone to fuck me down on the beach.

@slideinmedeep&cumm I hope you find someone, or a few guys! its fuckin awesome... Theres gotta be some guys in Chicago looking for a nice fuck on the beach

• Piggy 1